• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Christian church DESTROYED as Chinese police drag worshippers into street and beat th

Re: Christian church DESTROYED as Chinese police drag worshippers into street and bea

LOL at heckling and gaslighting...maybe if this were my first rodeo that would work, but it's not. And I already answered your question. Got anything new for me? I'll give you the attention you crave, but only if you make it interesting.

LOL, last thing I want is attention, but a true, non evasive answer would have been nice. No big deal, I wasn't expecting much. Carry on with the leftist name calling, etc... Of course, not just you, it's a way of life.

Re: Christian church DESTROYED as Chinese police drag worshippers into street and bea

Trump is not getting the job done. He is all bark and no bite.

That makes me wonder, what job is the opposition getting done? Stopping the President that America elected?

That makes me wonder, what job is the opposition getting done? Stopping the President that America elected?

Well stated. That's the only thing I see the left doing, trying to stop Trump thru their leftist propaganda.

Other than irresponsibly printing money when Obama was their boss, while now promising the moon and the stars to their gullible voting block, the left truly have no sound ideas whatsoever to improve our country.

He "barked" at that Syrian airfield now didn't he, and has stepped up markedly the fight against ISIS.

It's a different form of diplomacy with nuclear opponents such as China and Russia...and you know that. For example, Putin buzzes our planes and ships but notice he doesn't ever set one foot into NATO territory. It's all a dangerous game to some degree, and so far, Trump has played it as well as possible...and he learns fast, he will improve.

Can Trump get tougher? Yes, and he will as time goes on...tougher, and also smarter as well...both qualities of which Barack Obama clearly lacked.

What evidence is there of a stepped up fight against ISIS that was initiated by the Trump administration? Single instances of reactionary bombings is not evidence of getting tough. Every President has engaged in this noise making stunt. Trump has not played anything well, he is obviously out of his depth. He makes a lot of noise but nothing has really changed in the world. Trump doesn't learn, he obsesses over his ratings, holds silly pep rallies, and issues childish tweet attacking the press and liberals. Where is his tweet of outrage over what the Chinese did? Is he too busy tweeting his rah rah JOBS! JOBS! JOBS! to notice the rest of the world?

What evidence is there of a stepped up fight against ISIS that was initiated by the Trump administration? Single instances of reactionary bombings is not evidence of getting tough. Every President has engaged in this noise making stunt. Trump has not played anything well, he is obviously out of his depth. He makes a lot of noise but nothing has really changed in the world. Trump doesn't learn, he obsesses over his ratings, holds silly pep rallies, and issues childish tweet attacking the press and liberals. Where is his tweet of outrage over what the Chinese did? Is he too busy tweeting his rah rah JOBS! JOBS! JOBS! to notice the rest of the world?

Sorry, but it's hard if not impossible to debate with someone who just watches the propaganda at MSNBC.

Trump has made a marked difference in the fight against ISIS, that is a well known fact. You seriously need to broaden your horizons. At least at a good forum such as Debate Politics, there are conservative members here who can hopefully show you the light so you don't continue to wallow in ignorance.

If you disagree with Trump's military tactics, that is another subject and open for debate if you wish. However stating "What evidence is there of a stepped up fight against ISIS that was initiated by the Trump administration?" is just silly because it's common knowledge that Trump has stepped up the fight quite nicely against ISIS.

You surely must know by now that the liberal media is never going to publicize anything good that Trump does, and there has already been a lot of good from Trump. There is more good to come.

Don't worry about it...we conservatives at Debate Politics will keep you informed.

Sorry, but it's hard if not impossible to debate with someone who just watches the propaganda at MSNBC.

Trump has made a marked difference in the fight against ISIS, that is a well known fact. You seriously need to broaden your horizons. At least at a good forum such as Debate Politics, there are conservative members here who can hopefully show you the light so you don't continue to wallow in ignorance.

If you disagree with Trump's military tactics, that is another subject and open for debate if you wish. However stating "What evidence is there of a stepped up fight against ISIS that was initiated by the Trump administration?" is just silly because it's common knowledge that Trump has stepped up the fight quite nicely against ISIS.

You surely must know by now that the liberal media is never going to publicize anything good that Trump does, and there has already been a lot of good from Trump. There is more good to come.

Don't worry about it...we conservatives at Debate Politics will keep you informed.

Here is a good question, do you get your news from sources besides Fox News and Breitbart?

Here is a good question, do you get your news from sources besides Fox News and Breitbart?

Yes...those as well as Drudge and some others lesser known. Even liberal sites such as CNN, Yahoo News, and others, just to get a liberal perspective.

Frankly, i don't mind a liberal perspective, sometimes I even agree with it, if it's something that is in the best interest of our country. But I refuse to watch, what are in my opinion, pure leftist propaganda sites such as MSNBC and the Huffington Post.

Yes...those as well as Drudge and some others lesser known. Even liberal sites such as CNN, Yahoo News, and others, just to get a liberal perspective.

Frankly, i don't mind a liberal perspective, sometimes I even agree with it, if it's something that is in the best interest of our country. But I refuse to watch, what are in my opinion, pure leftist propaganda sites such as MSNBC and the Huffington Post.

Fair enough, but frankly I think most of those right wing sites you mentioned focus too much on opinions and pandering then they do facts and relevant stories. It feels like infotainment, rather then real news.

I would not mind an actual intellectual conservative who can engage in a real debate of ideas, but conservative commentators have devolved from William F Buckley to Sean Hannity in the US and really that's a huge downgrade. I don't think they serve their audience well, they seem more like shock jocks trying to make a buck hawking their latest book, then people interested in real information and knowledge.

Last edited:

Trump doesn't have "tactics". He's a draft dodger who thinks he "knows more about ISIS than the generals".

Anyway, getting to a more interesting aspect of this article, are there any Marxist countries left in modern times?

Russia, Vietnam and China have moved towards a state capitalism system, I read a book recently about North Korea and how their ideology is more based more Japanese Fascism then traditional Marxism and their society is like an inverse version of Nazi Germany then a Marxist state. The book argues that their supposed Marxist ideology is simply a show for outside and their true ideology is based on Korean racial superiority and the idea that Koreans must be protected from the outside world, rather then Marxism.

What does that leave, Cuba? Even they are slowly moving towards a market economy.

I don't get right wingers trying to use Marxism as a boogeyman at this point, Marxism never recovered from the collapse of the USSR and has failed to remain a relevant ideology past 1991, IMO. This seems like living in the past.

I think social democracy has become a more popular ideology among left wingers then Marxism has, being that its more practical and realistic then Marxism (Bernie is a social democrat), while the far left has rejected traditional Marxism in exchange for anarchism.

So I don't know why right wingers fear the return of an dictatorship of the proletariat, that idea has become discredited and will never really recover.

Fair enough, but frankly I think most of those right wing sites you mentioned focus too much on opinions and pandering then they do facts and relevant stories. It feels like infotainment, rather then real news.

I would not mind an actual intellectual conservative who can engage in a real debate of ideas, but conservative commentators have devolved from William F Buckley to Sean Hannity in the US and really that's a huge downgrade. I don't think they serve their audience well, they seem more like shock jocks trying to make a buck hawking their latest book, then people interested in real information and knowledge.

It's important to remember that EVERY major media site's number one priority is the money. TV news and most of the rest of it wouldn't exist without advertising revenue, and neither would a large number of news websites.

Frankly, i don't like the shock jocks either...but Sean Hannity in no way, shape, or form is in that category.

It's important to remember that EVERY major media site's number one priority is the money. TV news and most of the rest of it wouldn't exist without advertising revenue, and neither would a large number of news websites.

Frankly, i don't like the shock jocks either...but Sean Hannity in no way, shape, or form is in that category.

Hannity is in no way, shape, or form a William F Buckley, sorry.

Some news sites are commercialized then others.

Sean Hannity is such a partisan hack, I don't respect him at all. I find he has little intellectual independence and just recites right wing talking points like a parrot. I can't respect someone who acts like a minion towards partisan and yes if someone acted like a partisan minion to Hillary Clinton, I would have the same problem. People like that surrendered their intellectual independence and have adopted a herd mentality.

Hannity is also intellectual an light weight, he relies on talking points because he has few ideas of his own. I don't like Bill O'Reilly, but even he was less of a hack then Hannity.

Say what you will about William F Buckley, one he was intellectual and two he could put forth conservative ideas without seeming like a hack. I may not agree with him, but at least he could make an intelligent argument, which is not something I can say for Hannity.

<<< How can you seriously be contending that the goals of China, the Democratic party, and Sanders are the same? >>>

The difference between Communist China and Sanders/Democratic Party is ruthlessness. Their goals are similar. Communist China achieved their goals under Mao by murdering millions. Obama attempted a left wing overthrow by supporting Black Lives Matter, Occupy Wall Street, The Black Panthers, the Mexican cartel with Fast & Furious giving them weapons, and others, all far left wing groups, and also letting hardened criminals out of jail by the truckload. Obama just wasn't ruthless enough and didn't have enough followers to achieve it. Anyone would have to be politically naive not to notice that for eight years, Barack Hussein Obama attempted to subvert our Constitution every chance he got. He's still trying, and he's still quite dangerous.
What in the hell.
Do you actually believe this, or are you making it up to be silly?

Edit: I didn't agree with Obama on too much, but I do know this - he wasn't even CLOSE to being far-left. Hell, sometimes I thought he was leaning right.

Last edited:

Technically, you are wrong.

Only if you dont listen to what he said or did. I can accept that.

1 He "barked" at that Syrian airfield now didn't he, and has stepped up markedly the fight against ISIS.

2 It's a different form of diplomacy with nuclear opponents such as China and Russia...and you know that. For example, Putin buzzes our planes and ships but notice he doesn't ever set one foot into NATO territory. It's all a dangerous game to some degree, and so far, Trump has played it as well as possible...and he learns fast, he will improve.

3 Can Trump get tougher? Yes, and he will as time goes on...tougher, and also smarter as well...both qualities of which Barack Obama clearly lacked.

1 Yes, and the Syrian planes were taking off from that airfield the next day.
2. Putin set foot into the Ukraine, though, and was sanctioned for it. Now, he wants his buddy Trump to lift the sanctions.
3. He has no way to go but up.

Anyway, getting to a more interesting aspect of this article, are there any Marxist countries left in modern times?

Russia, Vietnam and China have moved towards a state capitalism system, I read a book recently about North Korea and how their ideology is more based more Japanese Fascism then traditional Marxism and their society is like an inverse version of Nazi Germany then a Marxist state. The book argues that their supposed Marxist ideology is simply a show for outside and their true ideology is based on Korean racial superiority and the idea that Koreans must be protected from the outside world, rather then Marxism.

What does that leave, Cuba? Even they are slowly moving towards a market economy.

I don't get right wingers trying to use Marxism as a boogeyman at this point, Marxism never recovered from the collapse of the USSR and has failed to remain a relevant ideology past 1991, IMO. This seems like living in the past.

I think social democracy has become a more popular ideology among left wingers then Marxism has, being that its more practical and realistic then Marxism (Bernie is a social democrat), while the far left has rejected traditional Marxism in exchange for anarchism.

So I don't know why right wingers fear the return of an dictatorship of the proletariat, that idea has become discredited and will never really recover.

You'd think they'd get the message that Communism is dead and the new bogyman is Islam.

Back
Top Bottom