• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Christian church DESTROYED as Chinese police drag worshippers into street and beat th

Erod

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/814645/china-church-religion-crackdown-shuangmiao-henan/amp

Violence broke out in Shanggiu in Henan province after 300 police officers and officials demolished the Shuangmiao Christian Church—which was under construction.

Officers dragged out around 40 Christians with one worshipper comparing the brutal scenes to the Japanese invasion of China during the Second World War, according to charity China Aid.

Eight Christians remain in custody following the incident amid a crackdown on churches by the communist regime.

Just a peek into the eventually of a Bernie-led America.

Real news like this happening everywhere while our media fixates on a made-up scandal that is running on fumes.

Re: Christian church DESTROYED as Chinese police drag worshippers into street and bea

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/814645/china-church-religion-crackdown-shuangmiao-henan/amp

Real news like this happening everywhere while our media fixates on a made-up scandal that is running on fumes.

This has absolutely no connection to Bernie Sanders or anything that he advocates.

Yes, religious persecution still exists in the world. Bernie Sanders has taken a strong stand against it.

Re: Christian church DESTROYED as Chinese police drag worshippers into street and bea

This has absolutely no connection to Bernie Sanders or anything that he advocates.

Yes, religious persecution still exists in the world. Bernie Sanders has taken a strong stand against it.

Everyone one of his threads starts out with some kind of silly, partisan nonsense.

Everyone one of his threads starts out with some kind of silly, partisan nonsense.

Yeah, I noticed. I just had to defend my man Bernie, even if it is against a bad propagandist.

This is where communism leads. And communism is what Bernie truly believes in.

Yeah! Everyone who disagrees with you is a commie! Yeah! **** astute political observations!

That's a retarded argument. What in Sander's platform endorses this sort of state-led violence against the Right to Freedom of Religion?

Nothing

So why don't we keep the hysterics to a minimum, shall we?

Once again, you are wrong about Bernie and you have no clue what he stands for.

Yeah! Everyone who disagrees with you is a commie! Yeah! **** astute political observations!

Nope. Hillary Clinton is not a communist. Joe Biden is not a communist. Jake Tapper, Brian Williams, and Katie Couric are not communists.

Bernie is a communist.

Please, get a clue. China is no longer Communist; it's a capitalist nation, that has experienced significant increase in income inequality, run by an autocratic oligarchy, where the state tightly controls religious expression.

1) The Express is not "real news."

2) "Real news like this" does often get covered.

3) This has nothing to do with the Trump Russia scandal... or Bernie Sanders

4) Please stop scraping the bottom of the barrel, kthx

Yet another post that makes the self described "conservatives" look like idiots. Bernie led America destroying churches? What?

Bernie fanatics can call him anything they wish. The bottom line is Bernie's policies, Democratic Party policies, and Communist China policies are designed for a Big Brother nanny state. The paths to get there may be a bit different, but the goal is the same. And that goal's end will never result in freedom and liberty for the people.

Churches in a free society, not afraid to express political views, is an example of freedom and liberty and that's what Trump supports...and Bernie, the Democratic Party, and Communist China don't like that one bit.

What? America is not anything like the People's Republic of China, no matter who leads it.

Don't let facts get in the way of fanatical, hysterical, far-right-wing propaganda.

Don't let facts get in the way of fanatical, hysterical, far-right-wing propaganda.

I guess that would spoil the "fun" :mrgreen:

Actually Bernie is a social democrat, not a communist.

Do you think Norway is a communist country?

Heck at this point China is no longer a communist country, their economy is far more like state capitalism then traditional Marxist society (you are not supposed have state owned companies that are designed to make a profit in a Marxist society).

And no I am not defending Marxism, but I am calling a spade a spade, China has moved away from Marxism since death of Mao and become a traditional oligarchy, which may better for them in some ways, because the Chinese government has moved away from extreme policies like the cultral revolution.

Even if China is no longer Marxist, its still a dictatorship that violates human rights and will remove any threats its power, like organized religion. China may not be as extreme as it used to be, but that doesn't mean they are all sunshine and rainbow, the Chinese government is still very ruthless.

But none of this has anything to do with Bernie and its not intellectually honest to imply such a thing.

Bernie fanatics can call him anything they wish. The bottom line is Bernie's policies, Democratic Party policies, and Communist China policies are designed for a Big Brother nanny state. The paths to get there may be a bit different, but the goal is the same. And that goal's end will never result in freedom and liberty for the people.

Churches in a free society, not afraid to express political views, is an example of freedom and liberty and that's what Trump supports...and Bernie, the Democratic Party, and Communist China don't like that one bit.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read.

The narcissistic, misogynist so-called president, lying liar, l'll donny's newest BFF

-trump_xijinping.jpg

It's China. /shrug I don't know that there's much we could do to help this situation that isn't already being done.

What? That makes no sense. You actually think Sanders would turn America into China? That's ridiculously silly.

Which scandal are we talking about here, it seems like there are like 15 of the damn things at the moment.

I'm glad you stated that. If liberals begin to like what I say, then I know I'm doing something wrong. ;)

I'm glad you stated that. If liberals begin to like what I say, then I know I'm doing something wrong. ;)
Equating this event to "what will happen in if Sanders is president" (to paraphrase) is downright silly. And stupid, I agree with Kobie.

I'd like to see you try and prove that contention, but I don't expect you will.

The narcissistic, misogynist so-called president, lying liar, l'll donny's newest BFF

View attachment 67218745

I feel like this may be edited.

Equating this event to "what will happen in if Sanders is president" (to paraphrase) is downright silly. And stupid, I agree with Kobie.

I'd like to see you try and prove that contention, but I don't expect you will.

I stated my point, and it was crystal clear. That's the beauty of my side, the conservative side...we can state a lucid point in one or two sentences. Something that liberals ramble on for many paragraphs to try to do, and still they come to a muddled conclusion.

It's your prerogative to call it "stupid" but without any focused reply to the specific point, it just makes you look like a deer in headlights. A similar look you probably had on election night 2016. :lol:

Are you sure? That's a pretty high bar.

But, it just might make the cut.

Back
Top Bottom