• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chris Christie throws Trump under bus

Is that why you refuse to denounce BLM for killing an 8 yr old girl? Whatever age I am ia irrelevant. I'm still bettee than filthy Nazi leftists who are so angry inside that they kill and 8yr old girl. How manly of Nazi leftists. I've noticed you didn't denounce them. So...lets do a who is the real knuckle dragger. I denounce BLM, they killed an 8yr old girl for having the audacity to cross their illegal barrier. Now for the Nazi Leftist knuckle drag test....do you denounce BLM or not?
**drumroll**

That would be a hell no I don't. And please don't give me your holier than thou bullcrap when you also say you wish they were under the cop car. Might I add all you did was solidify my idea that you sir are one of those racists. White race good, black race bad.

That would be a hell no I don't. And please don't give me your holier than thou bullcrap when you also say you wish they were under the cop car. Might I add all you did was solidify my idea that you sir are one of those racists. White race good, black race bad.

Priceless! He refuses to denounce the murderers of an 8 yr old black girl and calls me the racist! You obviously have no idea what the word means. lol. Out of the two of us only you refuse to denounce those killing black children. Why is that?

Priceless! He refuses to denounce the murderers of an 8 yr old black girl and calls me the racist! You obviously have no idea what the word means. lol. Out of the two of us only you refuse to denounce those killing black children. Why is that?

Who are you speaking to when you say he? The rest of your brain dead clan?

Chris Christie is a lawyer, and one of the most successful prosecutors in NJ history. Let's see your legal reasoning why he's wrong, counselor.

Christie didn't present any "legal reasoning", so why should I? In any case, the WH presented THEIR legal reasoning...the facts. It appears that Christie is pretending not to know those facts.

So...Christie has an opinion he didn't bother to support. Big deal. Like assholes...well, you know the rest.

Says the person who doesn't understand what 'treason' is!:lol:

Christie didn't present any "legal reasoning", so why should I? In any case, the WH presented THEIR legal reasoning...the facts. It appears that Christie is pretending not to know those facts.

So...Christie has an opinion he didn't bother to support. Big deal. Like assholes...well, you know the rest.

Okay, so present your reasoning that shows Christie is wrong, and you are right. Let's see your supporting evidence.

I know about assholes. I've seen Trump rallies on television.

Okay, so present your reasoning that shows Christie is wrong, and you are right. Let's see your supporting evidence.

I know about assholes. I've seen Trump rallies on television.

???

Didn't you read what I said? Why are you asking me to do the same thing you just asked me to do?

Go away.

So you lied, and you can't back it up. It must be a day.

I didn't lie. There's nothing to back up.

Christie gave his opinion. I gave mine.

But then, that's what I said in that previous post.

You are dismissed. (see my sig)

I didn't lie. There's nothing to back up.

Christie gave his opinion. I gave mine.

But then, that's what I said in that previous post.

You are dismissed. (see my sig)

So you're wrong. But we knew that. We're used to you.

Who is sniffing Trump's panties while you're on here playing his loyal stooge?

Who are you speaking to when you say he? The rest of your brain dead clan?

He = you. Derrrp! You refused to denounce the killing of an 8 yr old black girl then called me a racist. Your hypocrisy is why I am here. I want you to know how hypocritical your bull**** leftist accusations are.

Please cite the post where I used the word.

You suggested 'traitorous' wasn't the same as treason and I corrected you. Simple as that. Quit squirming; you know you got caught out and so does everyone else reading this thread. Post #94.

'Traitor'-one who commits treason.
'Traitorous'-an act of treason.
'Treachery'-an act of treason.

Try using a dictionary occasionally.

Last edited:
He = you. Derrrp! You refused to denounce the killing of an 8 yr old black girl then called me a racist. Your hypocrisy is why I am here. I want you to know how hypocritical your bull**** leftist accusations are.

Derrrp, good one. I'm impressed. Do you also think people coming here seeking asylum are also criminals?

What utter crap this is. EVERY president has pardoned people who he shouldn't have. They usually do it at the very end of their presidency so as to not deal with the political blowback.

Im not here to defend Trump. I'm here to shove and smear leftists hypocrisy in their faces until I get them to cry whataboutism. This amuses me.

Well, you've failed, so there's that.

Everyone sees Trump as a loser because of the polls. Christie wouldn't have dared thrown Trump under the bus two months ago.

Do you think Christie is right?

Trump commuting Stone's sentence is a reward for Stone having lied for the President. It's obvious, and all honest folk can admit that.

Tough cops that directly refuse a federal judges order? The guy was an asshole. He should be in jail.

Arpaio is a hero, he should be the president.

You mean we need more masochistic racists like that guy? Yeah, no.

Only people who didn't like him were criminals and those who like to be soft on criminals an/or excuse their behavior.

We know that some of the jurists were established Hillary supporters and Trump haters.

We know that judge...after atrocious behavior toward Manafort, continued with atrocious judicial behavior toward Stone. There's a reason she's considered the most corrupt and conflicted DC judge.

JUDGE AMY BERMAN JACKSON: The Most Corrupt and Conflicted Judge in the D.C. Swamp – The Millennium Report

Seriously...are you pretending not to know things?

Seriously.... The Millennium Report is your source? You must be kidding :lamo

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence

Overall, we rate The Millennium Report Questionable based on extreme right bias and promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories.
Daily Source Bias Check: The Millennium Report - Media Bias/Fact Check

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom