• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Child Support Payback

No, because, with all due respect, it's ridiculous. He wrote that check with his **** when he started blasting his seed about. No take backs.

No it isnt. She chose the same sex knowing he may not want a child and that she has a legal abortion birth control fallback.

No it isnt. She chose the same sex knowing he may not want a child and that she has a legal abortion birth control fallback.

Yup, that's why she's on the hook TOO. For HALF. Plus the additional "penalty" of having 9 months of her life and her body used in the process. Oh, and raising the child, as it's only monetary contributions that are mandated by law. Perhaps just signing a check wouldn't be so bad, if the alternative was forced engagement in the child's life...not that crazy, given the number of people that want to point to violence in poorer communities and blame it on a lack of father figures.

Anyway...I'm not going on this merry go round all day, you clearly believe in no accountability for the male, while I believe the opposite. I have zero sympathy whatsoever for deadbeat dads whining and complaining about having to pay for children they brought into the world, when all they had to do to avoid that was NOT ejaculate into a women with whom they couldn't be certain of the outcome of that interaction. ZERO sympathy.

Bye! :)

Men don't make women get pregnant- pretty basic
So you can't explain how a women gets pregnant.

So i will tell you how a women gets pregnant. Since you evidently weren't paying attention in biology class.
First off during certain times of the month a women becomes more fertile than others. During that cycle and egg is developed
at the end of the cycle if the egg is not fertilized then it will be ejected.
No baby can come from this.

Now we introduce a man. A man during sex will inject his sperm into a women. The sperm travel up the fallopian tubes.
if they make it there and there is an egg they will fertilize the egg. once that happens the egg will continue it's journey
to the uterus where it will connect and begin the process of creating a baby.

So you see bodhi without a mans sperm present and fertilizing an egg an women is not capable of having a baby.
ok i shouldn't have to explain this too you again.

Here is why i shouldn't bother responding... you just make **** up.
This argument is not about me but rather about the law is unequal ...

The law is perfectly equal. Both parties are responsible for taking care of the child.
if one of the parents is not taking care of the child then the state can step in to make sure
that they are.

Absolutely incorrect...

ACTUALLY it is correct you just are so upset at the fact that you have to pay child support
that well you can't see the forest for the tree's.

Abortion and her choice to not use it trumps that argument...

Your ability to not get her pregnant in the first place trumps this argument.

Yup, that's why she's on the hook TOO. For HALF. Plus the additional "penalty" of having 9 months of her life and her body used in the process. Oh, and raising the child, as it's only monetary contributions that are mandated by law. Perhaps just signing a check wouldn't be so bad, if the alternative was forced engagement in the child's life...not that crazy, given the number of people that want to point to violence in poorer communities and blame it on a lack of father figures.

Anyway...I'm not going on this merry go round all day, you clearly believe in no accountability for the male, while I believe the opposite. I have zero sympathy whatsoever for deadbeat dads whining and complaining about having to pay for children they brought into the world, when all they had to do to avoid that was NOT ejaculate into a women with whom they couldn't be certain of the outcome of that interaction. ZERO sympathy.

Half :lol:

You don't seem to have the faintest idea how it works...

that is all his argument on this is.
one giant merry go round.

he loses every time but he still does it.

the stats on children in fatherless home is clear.
This right here says it all.

The Consequences of Fatherlessness | National Center for Fathering

Children in father-absent homes are almost four times more likely to be poor. In 2011, 12 percent of children in married-couple families were living in poverty, compared to 44 percent of children in mother-only families.

Children living in female headed families with no spouse present had a poverty rate of 47.6 percent, over 4 times the rate in married-couple families
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services states, “Fatherless children are at a dramatically greater risk of drug and alcohol abuse.

A study of 1,977 children age 3 and older living with a residential father or father figure found that children living with married biological parents had significantly fewer externalizing and internalizing behavioral problems than children living with at least one non-biological parent.

Children of single-parent homes are more than twice as likely to commit suicide.
Children born to single mothers show higher levels of aggressive behavior than children born to married mothers. Living in a single-mother household is equivalent to experiencing 5.25 partnership transitions.

There are more stats than that out there.
Guys be a father to your kids. Support your kids. If you don't you are doing more harm than good.

Guys Don't have kids with a women you don't want to spend the rest of your life with.
that one night fling is not worth the next 18 years.

PS don't listen to bodhi

Your ability to not get her pregnant in the first place trumps this argument.

Incorrect. This argument is about after she becsme pregnant. Sorry. I framed the argument to box in people that like to create tangents. :shrug:

So you can't explain how a women gets pregnant

Correct...

So i will tell you how a women gets pregnant. Since you evidently weren't paying attention in biology class.
First off during certain times of the month a women becomes more fertile than others. During that cycle and egg is developed
at the end of the cycle if the egg is not fertilized then it will be ejected.
No baby can come from this.

Now we introduce a man. A man during sex will inject his sperm into a women. The sperm travel up the fallopian tubes.
if they make it there and there is an egg they will fertilize the egg. once that happens the egg will continue it's journey
to the uterus where it will connect and begin the process of creating a baby.

So you see bodhi without a mans sperm present and fertilizing an egg an women is not capable of having a baby.
ok i shouldn't have to explain this too you again

I am a visual learner... can you post a video?

ACTUALLY it is correct you just are so upset at the fact that you have to pay child support

Argument fail. When the argument fails make it personal. :lol:

An obvious sign that you have lost and a major reason why I tend to ignore your posts...

PS don't listen to bodhi

More and more are.

Years ago i had literally everybody trying to argue with me now? Hell... lots agree including many women!! :lol:

Incorrect. This argument is about after she becsme pregnant. Sorry. I framed the argument to box in people that like to create tangents. :shrug:

Correct...

I am a visual learner... can you post a video?

Argument fail. When the argument fails make it personal. :lol:

An obvious sign that you have lost and a major reason why I tend to ignore your posts...

yes you did lose.
yes you are making it personal because your mad you have to pay child support.

you don't feel you should have to. Sorry but that is how it goes.
if you didn't want to pay child support then you should have taken the measure's
not to have a kid.

same goes for any other guy upset at having to pay child support.

There are some things that i would change but other than that nope guys need to support the kids they have.
but your concession is noted on the fact that you were wrong about women getting themselves pregnant.

they can't get pregnant without a mans sperm.

yes your argument is a fail since you didn't address anything i posted.

More and more are.

Years ago i had literally everybody trying to argue with me now? Hell... lots agree including many women!! :lol:

hardly anyone agrees with you. This thread is self evident of that.

hardly anyone agrees with you. This thread is self evident of that.

On the male opt out one... i thought i was posting in that thread. In that one I am the Big Winner!

yes you did lose.
yes you are making it personal because your mad you have to pay child support.

you don't feel you should have to. Sorry but that is how it goes.
if you didn't want to pay child support then you should have taken the measure's
not to have a kid.

same goes for any other guy upset at having to pay child support.

There are some things that i would change but other than that nope guys need to support the kids they have.
but your concession is noted on the fact that you were wrong about women getting themselves pregnant.

they can't get pregnant without a mans sperm.

yes your argument is a fail since you didn't address anything i posted.

You lost because you have yet to address the topic argument and want my attention.

You lost because you have yet to address the topic argument and want my attention.

NOt only have i addressed the topic i have destroyed your argument.

please tell us again how women get themselves pregnant ol yea you can't.

because without a guy present she can't get pregnant biology 101.

In vitro, the man need not be present, or even party to the occasion. I know two very wealthy women who opted to become mothers without men being present, used donated or paid for sperm sources and in vitro. They are the rarity, but becoming more common. Stem cell researchers tell us they will soon be able to impregnate women without sperm cells. Men will be superfluous in the not so distant future. :)

Woman gets pregnant.
Man does not want child (no opt out in this argument).
Woman has baby anyway.
Man pays 18 years of child support.
At 18 woman is put on a Payback plan to pay the man back because of her choice to have a child he did not want. She spends the next 20 years or whatever paying him back for her choice.

She would not be eligible for any government assistance until she pays off her debt.

Child cared for.

Promotes personal responsibility.

Promotes consequences for an action.

This is a new thought for me and will evolve.

This could and should become law.

Will never become law, so much for that nonsense

In vitro, the man need not be present, or even party to the occasion. I know two very wealthy women who opted to become mothers without men being present, used donated or paid for sperm sources and in vitro. They are the rarity, but becoming more common. Stem cell researchers tell us they will soon be able to impregnate women without sperm cells. Men will be superfluous in the not so distant future. :)

for now sperm is still required. the only way to get that right now is from men.
however without sperm a women cannot get pregnant.

unless it is a miracle birth.

Oh. So you are just guessing. Thank you.

Wrong again B. I based my opinion on presidence already in place, You on the other hand seem to have based your Opinion on wishful thinking. As I said, your wetdream is not gonna happen, enjoy.

Wrong again B. I based my opinion on presidence already in place, You on the other hand seem to have based your Opinion on wishful thinking. As I said, your wetdream is not gonna happen, enjoy.

Oh? Laws don't change? That is an interesting PRECEDENT

This is a new thought for me and will evolve.

Each new thought you put forward seems to devolve and become more idiotic than the previous one. I suggest you quit before you get any further behind.

Each new thought you put forward seems to devolve and become more idiotic than the previous one. I suggest you quit before you get any further behind.

That is not how evolution works...

Back
Top Bottom