• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Child Sex Trafficking Ring Busted in South Carolina

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
with%20canvas

Four Columbia men, facing federal sex trafficking charges, were arrested in Georgetown County on Friday – the day the latest search in the Brittanee Drexel case began in a wooded lot off of Foxfire Court.

Supervisory Agent Don Woods of the FBI declined to comment Sunday on whether the arrests were related to the ongoing investigation into Drexel’s disappearance and death. But jailhouse informants told police the 17-year-old from Rochester, N.Y., was kidnapped, sexually assaulted and trafficked before she was killed and dumped in an alligator pit after her disappearance on April 25, 2009.

Da’Shun Shukur Curry, 24, Kerry Ontavic Taylor, 23, Howard Alli Parker, 25, and Ryan Shaquon Turner, 24, were arrested by U.S. Marshals in Georgetown County on Friday afternoon.

Each are accused of working with others to force minors and women older than 18 into the commercial sex trade.
Four Columbia men facing sex trafficking charges arrested in Georgetown | The Sun News

Some of these men are suspects in the disappearance and murder of Brittanee Drexel, who was 17 at the time she went missing. No one has been prosecuted as of yet, but law enforcement has spoken about information suggesting that a gang of sex traffickers kidnapped and ultimately killed her, after selling her to men dozens of times.

ht_brittanee_drexel_090507_wmain.jpg

Horrific.

Glad they were caught; pity it couldn't have been while that poor little gal was still alive.

with%20canvas

Some of these men are suspects in the disappearance and murder of Brittanee Drexel, who was 17 at the time she went missing. No one has been prosecuted as of yet, but law enforcement has spoken about information suggesting that a gang of sex traffickers kidnapped and ultimately killed her, after selling her to men dozens of times.

Line them up and just shoot them. No wait, that's way to easy, they need to suffer. I can't even write what I would do to them.

You think the story should be ignored...because the perpetrators are black? Dood...thats some seriously racially motivated **** you got going on.

You're the one who's interjected race into the discussion.

Spare me. There's nothing to debate here. The thread was posted for the sole purpose of pushing a narrative, as I linked above.

Spare me. There's nothing to debate here. The thread was posted for the sole purpose of pushing a narrative, as I linked above.

There was nothing to debate last week when a Oklahoma congressman got busted with an underage male prostitute either...but it didn't stop 4 threads from getting created and numerous comments. Did you say anything last week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was nothing to debate last week when a Oklahoma congressman got busted with an underage male prostitute either...but it didn't stop 4 threads from getting created and numerous comments. Did you say anything last week?

I don't live here. I stop by once every few days or weeks. When I'm here, I don't scour the forums. So the question "did you say anything" is stupid at best.

Bottom line: there's nothing to debate here. This isn't "Post News.com". The thread has no purpose except to push a narrative.

I don't live here. I stop by once every few days or weeks. When I'm here, I don't scour the forums. So the question "did you say anything" is stupid at best.

Bottom line: there's nothing to debate here. This isn't "Post News.com". The thread has no purpose except to push a narrative.

this is a major story connected to an ongoing missing persons investigation and a child sex ring. The ONLY reason you think it shouldnt be discussed is because the perpetrators are black. If this were whites or Latinos or Alaskan eskimos you wouldn't say ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for your opinion

The ONLY reason you think it shouldnt be discussed is because the perpetrators are black. If this were whites or Latinos or Alaskan eskimos you wouldn't say ****.

Case in point.

Did it happen? Yes it did.

Is it a notable crime? Yes it is.

Therefore it is worth discussion. Stop trying to tell everyone else it isn't. You don't like it, go read something else.

Line them up and just shoot them. No wait, that's way to easy, they need to suffer. I can't even write what I would do to them.

As long as they never again walk among decent people, do with them what you will.

Child sex freaks are frequently top targets in prison by other inmates. They better watch out in the shower room and the yard.

with%20canvas

You know, when mom says don't go to Myrtle Beach, and you go to Myrtle Beach anyway...

See above for result.

Did it happen? Yes it did.

Is it a notable crime? Yes it is.

Therefore it is worth discussion. Stop trying to tell everyone else it isn't. You don't like it, go read something else.

The missing girl part of this case has been a big story from day-1. There's even a 48 Hours episode on it. That's how I knew she went to Myrtle against orders from mom. She lied, said she is spending the weekend at her gf's house in Rochester, NY, but sneaked down to SC instead.

The sex trafficking angle has been hot for about 6 months. It's probably true because they found some of her belongings in the general vicinity of where the snitch said the traffickers killed her.

Child sex freaks are frequently top targets in prison by other inmates. They better watch out in the shower room and the yard.

That may have been true in the past. But scum like this aren't a minority in prison any more. Don't know if they will be targets or heroes.

It is a shame that we have to rely on other prisoners for taking care of the garbage we have.

That may have been true in the past. But scum like this aren't a minority in prison any more. Don't know if they will be targets or heroes.

It is a shame that we have to rely on other prisoners for taking care of the garbage we have.

The shame is that anyone would advocate rape as justice. That's sick.

First, in what universe is a 17-year old a "child"?

And, second, this really is not all that unusual. After all, it's not like white guys don't snatch women off the street late at night, rape them, kill them and then feed them to the gators of put them in a deep hole.

If she was just another drug-addled missing hooker, no one would care. What needs to be focused on, IMO, is the importance of listening to your goddamned parents. When they say don't go to Myrtle. Don't ****ing go to Myrtle.

First, in what universe is a 17-year old a "child"?

The universe of US law, and every well adjusted person over the age of 20.

Back
Top Bottom