• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Charlize Theron Is An Idiot

Charlize Theron has said that more guns is not the solution and that the idea of arming teachers is outrageous. She is saying this because she "lost her father to gun violence," although under the circumstances I wouldn't say that's the best way to put it. Her dad was a drunk and this one time when he was drunkedly attacking her mom, her mom shot him in self defense. If anything I would say its a good thing her mom was armed in that situation. Charlize lost her dad not because of guns but because her dad was a drunken loser. Her dad did this to himself and she should blame him not guns.

Huh. So how does that make her an idiot, and why are you so twigguh'd?

I have my own eyes in my head.

And yet Melania sticks around.

Why do you think men are pigs? 'Cause then they win. Your gender is still ****ing them.

You write alot of weird stuff unrelated to what I write. That's odd.

What bits I do interpret are pretty offensive and indicate you have issues with women.

I'm sorry.

You write alot of weird stuff unrelated to what I write. That's odd.

What bits I do interpret are pretty offensive and indicate you have issues with women.

I'm sorry.

Let's talk after you just couldn't keep your daughter from going to that party. And she came home crying.

I'm not making you **** 'em. As soon as you're ovulating. I'm not making you go to Syria to **** ISIS boys you saw in an online decapitation video. You, growing up in a country, where you're actually allowed to choose your own penis. Girl power!

I'm just sick of people's tears. 'Cause no one can stop you!

Last edited:
So you just assume all women are susceptible to that?

Wow. That would be like me assuming all men would act like that.

The men that don't... you don't want to ****, when you're ovulating. And that's why the psychopath gene will never die out from the human DNA strand. 'Cause them boring peacemakers must have weak DNA!

Charlize Theron has said that more guns is not the solution and that the idea of arming teachers is outrageous. She is saying this because she "lost her father to gun violence," although under the circumstances I wouldn't say that's the best way to put it. Her dad was a drunk and this one time when he was drunkedly attacking her mom, her mom shot him in self defense. If anything I would say its a good thing her mom was armed in that situation. Charlize lost her dad not because of guns but because her dad was a drunken loser. Her dad did this to himself and she should blame him not guns.

This OP is idiotic.

Yeah, a gun made this one happy family for sure. Here's someone who experienced a gun death first hand in her own home and you say she's stupid for not wanting guns in schools.

Yeah, sure, whatever you say

She lost her dad because her mom shot him.

you're lying yet again. I am against stupid laws that people pretend are going to stop crime when their real motives are to incrementally dissolve the second amendment rights.

No, you are against anything you fantasize will limit the worship of the "holy relics" and against the American people implementing any policies that you don't personally agree with.

you have to justify passing a law first. You don't get to pass laws just to force people to obey them.

You have to obey a law once it's passed to call yourself "law abiding"; blithely declaring that you will violate any law you don't agree with torpedoes your own argument spectacularly.

Asking someone on discussion forum to provide sources for their opinions and claims is not whining. Perhaps you need some kind of "Getting Started on the Internet" guide?

And calling them out for their inability to do so isnt whining either. (Check Chapter 2 in the guide)

Please rejoin *the discussion* when you have some data to *discuss*. (That's how it works...see Chapter 3)

I explicitly stated that there haven't been any sort of serious study on the matter and thus no data. You, in full blown hysterics, promptly ignored that in favor of posturing.

Failing to read basic posts because you and other gun obsessive shows feel offended people don't just take your opinion as fact is pretty clearly whining.

when you see anti gun advocates screaming for more laws and you press them for why their schemes will work and they have no real answer you know TWO things

1) their real motivation is not crime control or they would have arguments in favor of that at the ready

2) they haven't been thinking about crime control since they don't know much about it-rather their goal is anti gun owner-mainly for political purpose

And yet another example of a truly titanic persecution complex.

You are surrounded every day by people carrying and you dont even know it. Where's the blood in the streets by these permit holders? Please...documentation?

And make sure to understand how the numbers compare to the other thing you expose yourself to knowingly every day...other drivers on the road. You are BY FAR at more risk from other drivers than gun carriers...BY FAR.

Get a little perspective...if you manage to balance it out, you'll lose all worries about follow Americans carrying and you'll reconsider just how often you jump in your car for casual trips.

Lots of people in gangs or something elseare armed as well, so because they know ow to use them, that's okay - right?

No, you are against anything you fantasize will limit the worship of the "holy relics" and against the American people implementing any policies that you don't personally agree with.

where do you come up with this nonsense that guns are holy relics: the fact is I disagree with people who spit on the constitution and who lie about their anti gun motivations

Last edited:
You have to obey a law once it's passed to call yourself "law abiding"; blithely declaring that you will violate any law you don't agree with torpedoes your own argument spectacularly.

You have to prove a law is valid before people should support it. You have proven all you care about is passing laws to harass people and then you dishonestly claim if they don't obey it they are not law abiding. Unconstitutional laws should be disobeyed and those who pass them should be seen as enemies of the constitution.

And yet another example of a truly titanic persecution complex.

Your attitude that is hostile to freedom and the constitution proves I am right. That 95% or more of the gun banners or gun restrictionists are left-wingers proves the point that gun control-at least from the leaders of the anti gun movement is a political strategy not an honest attempt to limit criminals. The gun control advocates are generally the people most opposed to getting tougher on real criminals or enforcing current laws that punish CRIMINAL behavior. Rather you all want to outlaw harmless actions of law abiding individuals and pretend its going to stop thugs.

Last edited:
Your attitude that is hostile to freedom and the constitution proves I am right. That 95% or more of the gun banners or gun restrictionists are left-wingers proves the point that gun control-at least from the leaders of the anti gun movement is a political strategy not an honest attempt to limit criminals. The gun control advocates are generally the people most opposed to getting tougher on real criminals or enforcing current laws that punish CRIMINAL behavior. Rather you all want to outlaw harmless actions of law abiding individuals and pretend its going to stop thugs.

You have made it clear you have no interest in actually following the law if you happened to disagree with it. You have supported people attempting to murder law enforcement and showed very clearly that you have no interest in the reality of the constitution, which was specifically designed to reflect the will of the people, rather than be set in stone to appease the persecution fantasies of gun obsessives.

All it proves is that right wingers are prone to flights of fancy in which they think deer rifles can stop tanks.

Real criminals like those who shoot at law enforcement.....right?

"Law abiding citizens".....until they run into a law they don't happen to personally like.

You have to prove a law is valid before people should support it. You have proven all you care about is passing laws to harass people and then you dishonestly claim if they don't obey it they are not law abiding. Unconstitutional laws should be disobeyed and those who pass them should be seen as enemies of the constitution.

The shill screams of "no no never no" completely invalidates your fantasies. There's no reason anyone needs to placate obsessives who have continual fantasies about how persecuted they are.

Yes, if you don't obey they law you can not call yourself law abiding. This is not a difficult concept.

The real enemies of the constitution are the thugs who cling to their holy relics and fantasize about murdering law enforcement.

where do you come up with this nonsense that guns are holy relics: the fact is I disagree with people who spit on the constitution and who lie about their anti gun motivations

What a joke. There is no constitutional right to try to murder law enforcement.

Let's talk after you just couldn't keep your daughter from going to that party. And she came home crying.

I'm not making you **** 'em. As soon as you're ovulating. I'm not making you go to Syria to **** ISIS boys you saw in an online decapitation video. You, growing up in a country, where you're actually allowed to choose your own penis. Girl power!

I'm just sick of people's tears. 'Cause no one can stop you!

Still a mish mash of bitterness.

I'm sorry.

The men that don't... you don't want to ****, when you're ovulating. And that's why the psychopath gene will never die out from the human DNA strand. 'Cause them boring peacemakers must have weak DNA!

Whoa! And more cra-cra with anger on top of the bitterness.

Your posts are incomprehensible but I dont really want to know more...you need to get some help.

I explicitly stated that there haven't been any sort of serious study on the matter and thus no data. You, in full blown hysterics, promptly ignored that in favor of posturing.

Failing to read basic posts because you and other gun obsessive shows feel offended people don't just take your opinion as fact is pretty clearly whining.

So then I find it ridiculous that you are up in arms over it....there is nothing in 'real life' to support it.

Just own it.

Lots of people in gangs or something elseare armed as well, so because they know ow to use them, that's okay - right?

OK, another poster falling over the edge into incomprehensible.

You have made it clear you have no interest in actually following the law if you happened to disagree with it. You have supported people attempting to murder law enforcement and showed very clearly that you have no interest in the reality of the constitution, which was specifically designed to reflect the will of the people, rather than be set in stone to appease the persecution fantasies of gun obsessives.

All it proves is that right wingers are prone to flights of fancy in which they think deer rifles can stop tanks.

Real criminals like those who shoot at law enforcement.....right?

"Law abiding citizens".....until they run into a law they don't happen to personally like.

where do you get this nonsense. Your argument oozes fascism

What a joke. There is no constitutional right to try to murder law enforcement.

where do you get this from the post you quoted

I think you are making stuff up

OK, another poster falling over the edge into incomprehensible.

(chuckle)

Lots of people without CC permits are carrying, and that's okay to you - right?

(chuckle)

Lots of people without CC permits are carrying, and that's okay to you - right?

CC permits arent even required in several states now.

But of course I'm bothered that prohibited persons carry illegally.

Back
Top Bottom