• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chaos In Minneapolis: Looting Occurring In the City, Tear Gas Being Used

My neighbor told me about a layover he had in the Minneapolis-St. Paul airport
last summer. Everyone working there was Somali. He wasn’t sure if he had overslept
& the plane had been redirected to Africa. Libs mock these whiteys as racist but they
are obviously just looking around their their state with their eyes wide open state.
Reactiing to what Ted Kennedy & his partner in crime LBJ did to this nation in 1965!

After seeing videos of the Mall of America they might as well name it as the
Mall of Mogadishu. Minnesota tonight is up in flames & the politicians have
no one to blame but themselves or maybe the Lutheran Church which made
millions sponsoring the likes of IIlan Omar. Those young radicals who voted for her
are like tigers going after a zebra in Africa.. they are preditorial.
Life imitates nature.. and these people got a lotta wild in them. Minnesota is burning down
& the hoods in the ghetto have found likely allies to do the job.

That's a speculation. Crispus was used by the abolishment movement, nearly 100 years later. Even the painting that exists of him was propaganda, as it was painted long after he'd died. 'Its believed' that he was the first casualty, which sounds like someone took a certain liberty with what what actually known, and today its used as fact.

No, it's not. It's fact. Black people have been laying their lives on the line in defense of the liberties our country was supposedly founded upon from the very beginning.

Whether the perception is race related or not .. it doesn't justify the criminal actions of the large group of rioters damaging property, setting fires and destroying businesses, looting retail stores, stealing liquor and tobacco .. etc. .. etc .. etc. Nothing justifies this criminal behavior.

But now we are talking about 2 different things, the righteous reason to protest the killing of an unarmed man and the violent crimes committed by part of the demonstrators. There is no excuse for those crimes, not looting, not throwing stuff at the police and not using violence, there is no right or justification for the use of force by the protesters.

BUT it is very obvious how the reaction to the demonstrations of these black people is compared to the armed morons at the government buildings a few weeks ago, at that time the police did absolutely nothing to those white demonstrators. There is a clear difference in how black protesters are treated and white protesters are treated.

The problem has started with the terrible relation between the police and black people, and that is mostly down to the almost fascist attitude of some police officers.

Body cameras are the reason why there hasn't been a race riot in 5 years.

15,000 murders happen per year in my country, and it took 5 years for one to occur that motivated people to protest. I'd say that body cameras are doing a wonderful job at keeping left wing street terrorism in check.

There was a race riot, white people rioted and killed a woman by running them over with a car.

And it is not just the murders, it is the almost fascist attitude of a smaller percentage of police officers towards people of color.

But now we are talking about 2 different things, the righteous reason to protest the killing of an unarmed man and the violent crimes committed by part of the demonstrators. There is no excuse for those crimes, not looting, not throwing stuff at the police and not using violence, there is no right or justification for the use of force by the protesters.

BUT it is very obvious how the reaction to the demonstrations of these black people is compared to the armed morons at the government buildings a few weeks ago, at that time the police did absolutely nothing to those white demonstrators. There is a clear difference in how black protesters are treated and white protesters are treated.

The problem has started with the terrible relation between the police and black people, and that is mostly down to the almost fascist attitude of some police officers.

white demonstrators didn't smash windows destroy property or engage in violence

Whether the perception is race related or not .. it doesn't justify the criminal actions of the large group of rioters damaging property, setting fires and destroying businesses, looting retail stores, stealing liquor and tobacco .. etc. .. etc .. etc. Nothing justifies this criminal behavior.

And what exactly justifies the race related criminal actions of the Minneapolis police?

We're not debating the Romanian holocaust, we're debating your inaccurate description of Codreanu as 'a jew killer', remember?

I didn't say he was a succesful Jew killer. Why is it you always stand up for the guys with the plots to kill Jews, and unsuccessful Jew killers?

It's sort of embarrassing. You know this stuff can be googled, yes ? Sociopathic characters and holocaust denials.

It's all you've got at the end of the day.

Я Баба Яга [emoji328]

Stupid is as stupid does and you do plenty of it. You may want to ask for a napkin.

When in Rome. Stupid is pretty much a given in your TDS laden posts.

There was a race riot, white people rioted and killed a woman by running them over with a car.

And it is not just the murders, it is the almost fascist attitude of a smaller percentage of police officers towards people of color.

Were buildings set on fire and destroyed? Were shops looted? Was public infrastructure destroyed? No, because it wasn't a riot, it was a group of skirmishes that occurred, after the big nose mayor of Charlottesville deliberately sabotaged a peaceful protest, in order to spark a melee.

There are bad cops just as there are bad anything else. Most cops aren't bad however. And Minneapolis is a ****hole. I wouldn't want to be a police officer there, and patrol that mess.

How do you know that? Were you there? I've been watching this on the news and there's a lot of white people there on the street protesting. Or is that something only a black person would ever do?

I didn't say he was a succesful Jew killer. Why is it you always stand up for the guys with the plots to kill Jews, and unsuccessful Jew killers?

It's sort of embarrassing. You know this stuff can be googled, yes ? Sociopathic characters and holocaust denials.

It's all you've got at the end of the day.

Я Баба Яга [emoji328]

So you just go around calling people Jew Killer who've never killed any Jewish people? Yeah, that's totally normal, defensible behavior Hatuey....

I heard it on the news that the man was dead when the ambulance arrived. He had no pulse. This is not a lie.

George Floyd Had No Pulse When Put Into Ambulance: Report | Southwest Minneapolis, MN Patch
The Minneapolis/Minnesota admin allowed one more night of ‘getting it out of their system’. The National Guard should now be dispersed tomorrow AM for cleanup in coordination with State and City LEOs. Mandatory curfew except for workers.

The three things we didn’t have in the 60s were the Internet, 24/7 Cable, and COVID. We did have Vietnam, assassinations, Mideast Wars, Nixon, ETC. I’m exasperated at what MAN has always been.

And how quickly did they arrest, try and convict him? What is the standard that is missing here? Oh that's right. Noor wasn't white.

He murdered Justine Damond in July 2017. He was charged and resigned from the police force in March 2018 and convicted in April 2018. He was sentenced in June 2019. So, he was allowed to remain on the police force for 8 months after murdering Justine and wasn’t sentenced until almost 2 years later. The officers in the Floyd case were fired within 48 hours.

My neighbor told me about a layover he had in the Minneapolis-St. Paul airport
last summer. Everyone working there was Somali. He wasn’t sure if he had overslept
& the plane had been redirected to Africa. Libs mock these whiteys as racist but they
are obviously just looking around their their state with their eyes wide open state.
Reactiing to what Ted Kennedy & his partner in crime LBJ did to this nation in 1965!

After seeing videos of the Mall of America they might as well name it as the
Mall of Mogadishu. Minnesota tonight is up in flames & the politicians have
no one to blame but themselves or maybe the Lutheran Church which made
millions sponsoring the likes of IIlan Omar. Those young radicals who voted for her
are like tigers going after a zebra in Africa.. they are preditorial.
Life imitates nature.. and these people got a lotta wild in them. Minnesota is burning down
& the hoods in the ghetto have found likely allies to do the job.

Just think, it took 52 years to turn this....

...into this...

200528063851-03-george-floyd-protest-0527-minneapolis-minnesota-large-169.jpg

George-Floyd-Protest-14-1024x583-1.jpg

While it is not possible to build a European-level quality city in Africa, it takes only 50 years to build an African-level quality city in America, or Europe.

So you just go around calling people Jew Killer who've never killed any Jewish people? Yeah, that's totally normal, defensible behavior Hatuey....

His followers killed plenty of Jews, and Codreanu absolutely did create lists of people that he and his followers intended to murder.

OMG what is happening in Minneapolis tonight continues the rioting, looting and burning down the city. Are these people involved in this locals or are they the same activists that poured into Ferguson a few years ago that trashed that city?

I don't know the answer to that but the chief of police of Minneapolis is black. Why hasn't he charged the officers involved in the death of Floyd? Medaria Arradondo is his name. It has been revealed some of these officers have had previous problems of not following proper procedures. So why hasn't he charged them with a crime?

His followers killed plenty of Jews, and Codreanu absolutely did create lists of people that he and his followers intended to murder.

He died in 1938. He never killed any jewish people, and you've failed Mr Hatuey, who was using your posts as a cheat sheet. I think you owe us an apology tiger.

Just think, it took 52 years to turn this....

...into this...

200528063851-03-george-floyd-protest-0527-minneapolis-minnesota-large-169.jpg

George-Floyd-Protest-14-1024x583-1.jpg

While it is not possible to build a European-level quality city in Africa, it takes only 50 years to build an African-level quality city in America, or Europe.

It only took twelve years for people like you to turn Berlin from this

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...erlin,_Turn-_und_Sportwoche_im_Lustgarten.jpg

into this

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...rlin,_Brandenburger_Tor_und_Pariser_Platz.jpg

Last edited:
The Minneapolis/Minnesota admin allowed one more night of ‘getting it out of their system’. The National Guard should now be dispersed tomorrow AM for cleanup in coordination with State and City LEOs. Mandatory curfew except for workers.

The three things we didn’t have in the 60s were the Internet, 24/7 Cable, and COVID. We did have Vietnam, assassinations, Mideast Wars, Nixon, ETC. I’m exasperated at what MAN has always been.

I was in the National Guard that put down the 1967 Newark riots. It was no 'walk in the park' we didn't walk
away or stand down leaving the site unprotected like the 3rd precinct supposed forces did.
The American cities have become 3rd world hellholes. baltimore, St. Louis & now Minneapolis.

So white riots are only riots when looting takes place? Hadn't heard that narrow description only for the word rioting. I am pretty sure it is a violent disturbance of the peace, even if no looting takes place.

More information.. it will be interesting if it's found to be true

So, that burning AutoZone in Minneapolis.

On the right is a picture of the guy who smashed the windows to start things off, while protesters tried to stop him. (See the video in the first reply.)

He's alone, carefully prepared to hide his identity, well equipped, shows up to smash one specific thing, and leaves, with a big aggressive move to stop people from following him.

On the left is a cop; his ex identifies him as the man in the picture, from the partial face and the mask and gloves she says were hers.
Cop outed.jpg

Back
Top Bottom