• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can the Democrats win in 2020 without painting Trump as a racist?

If the Democrats stop painting Trump as a Racist can they win in 2020.

• No. No chance.

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • Yes, a good chance.

Votes: 30 43.5%
  • Yes, but it would be very difficult.

Votes: 12 17.4%

• Total voters
There are hundreds and hundreds of individual citations that support the article. If you find one that is factually incorrect, p[resent your evidence to the contrary.

Otherwise, you saying you reject the source is simply ridiculous on its face.

Like it or not, a source editable by the reader is never going to be taken seriously.

Like it or not, a source editable by the reader is never going to be taken seriously.

There are hundreds of footnotes documenting the charges . Take any one and tell me what is factually wrong about it. Do it. Now.

If the Democrats drop all racist claims in reference to Donald Trump do they have a candidate or a platform that can beat Trump?

Of course they do, but I still don't like your poll responses. And, your poll is not realistic because the left have been calling the right racists even before Trump came along. They aren't about to stop.

:lamo:mrgreen::lamo

Funniest post of the week!!!!!!

Now I am amused. You claim that a post containing a video of a "walk away" (from your party) is a funny post? It's a growing movement that I hope you and your fellow libruls laugh off just as you did the tea party movement that elected Trump.

There are hundreds of footnotes documenting the charges . Take any one and tell me what is factually wrong about it. Do it. Now.

For the last time, if you give a **** whether I read your sources or not, avoid posting sources that can be edited by the reader. I don't care about the footnotes.

Now I am amused. You claim that a post containing a video of a "walk away" (from your party) is a funny post? It's a growing movement that I hope you and your fellow libruls laugh off just as you did the tea party movement that elected Trump.

Lock yourself in the bathroom , stare into your mirror and keep telling yourself that. And next year I will laugh heartily as over 90% of African Americans vote for whoever opposes Trump.

"Walk away". That is rich!!!!

For the last time, if you give a **** whether I read your sources or not, avoid posting sources that can be edited by the reader. I don't care about the footnotes.

Of course you don't care about the footnotes and sources because they prove you wrong. So you ostrich up and hide your head in the sand pretending you cannot see.

Lock yourself in the bathroom , stare into your mirror and keep telling yourself that. And next year I will laugh heartily as over 90% of African Americans vote for whoever opposes Trump.

"Walk away". That is rich!!!!

You sound scared.

It is so tiny that it is irrelevant.

You libruls said the same thing about the populist movement that ultimately led to the election of Trump. The size of the movement right now is not what you should be concerned about. The existence of the movement is what you should be concerned about. Your party has gone so far left that even Pelosi is concerned.

Please

Trump painted himself a racist.

If democrats repeat his racist quotes what is the big deal

Being racist is going to get him more votes than denying it

Trump will not win in 2020 regardless of if he is attacked on the basis of his racism. He will have the privilege of being the first president in recent history to directly cause a recession on account of his own personal policies. (As opposed to Fed decisions, global events, or congressional actions)

If the Democrats drop all racist claims in reference to Donald Trump do they have a candidate or a platform that can beat Trump?

Yes,

Trump only had small town victories in the swing states he won

NO.

They have been riding on the tiger of "racism," so they are unable to get off without injuring themselves.

So the 2020 campaign will center on his alleged "racism."

The Dems will run inflammatory clips on TV (such as the Charlottesville incident). I wonder if the networks will allow the GOP to answer with their own inflammatory clips (such as thugs killing police officers).

No doubt: This will be the dirtiest political campaign in a long time.

You libruls said the same thing about the populist movement that ultimately led to the election of Trump. The size of the movement right now is not what you should be concerned about. The existence of the movement is what you should be concerned about. Your party has gone so far left that even Pelosi is concerned.

Come back when you learn to spell.

Back
Top Bottom