• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can the Democrats win in 2020 without painting Trump as a racist?

If the Democrats stop painting Trump as a Racist can they win in 2020.

• No. No chance.

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • Yes, a good chance.

Votes: 30 43.5%
  • Yes, but it would be very difficult.

Votes: 12 17.4%

• Total voters
A lot of people don't like Trump's tweets.

But I didn't think he'd beat Hillary so what do I know?
It all comes down to whether voter turnout can overcome voter suppression and/or even election fraud.

Because I know for sure that cheating will be attempted, and may succeed in a few locations like it did in 2018.

If the Democrats drop all racist claims in reference to Donald Trump do they have a candidate or a platform that can beat Trump?

So if the democrats all decide to become republicans can they win?

This is a really dumb question and you should feel bad.

You should say if they drop the racism crap, they may actually have a better chance of winning.
When the news media starts calling all people who support Trump racist, they are going just a bit overboard and it is getting very annoying.
I wonder how annoyed they will be when those who are offended vote for him in 2020.

Wikipedia... full of confirmation bias.
I don't accept your source.

There are hundreds and hundreds of individual citations that support the article. If you find one that is factually incorrect, p[resent your evidence to the contrary.

Otherwise, you saying you reject the source is simply ridiculous on its face.

So if the democrats all decide to become republicans can they win?

This is a really dumb question and you should feel bad.

No, because it has nothing to do with the name of their party.

It has to do with their stupid promises to give productive people's work to the unproductive.

It has to do with curtailing our freedoms in the name of climate.

It has to do with favoring to help illegal immigrants over our homeless and veterans.

Think about just how anti-American they are.

There are hundreds and hundreds of individual citations that support the article. If you find one that is factually incorrect, p[resent your evidence to the contrary.

Otherwise, you saying you reject the source is simply ridiculous on its face.
I'd rather listen to what Black people have to say about the president than a radical leftist with an obvious ax to grind.

Alveda King: TrBump has done more for African Americans than Biden

Joe Biden is basing his entire candidacy on a discredited lie, trying to make President Trump seem like a racist so that Biden can present himself as some sort of “anti-racist” candidate. That’s the furthest thing from the truth.

In the video announcing his candidacy for the Democratic presidential nomination, Biden cherry-picked a partial quote from remarks the president made in the immediate aftermath of the Charlottesville riots, stripped it of context, and presented it as evidence that Trump had called neo-Nazis “fine people.”

That’s a load of malarkey, and Biden knows it, because President Trump also said that “neo-Nazis and white supremacists ... should be condemned totally.” The “fine people” he was referring to were the ordinary Americans, “on both sides,” who felt passionately enough about a civic issue to demonstrate — peacefully — on behalf of their views.

Unfortunately, Biden’s assertions are perfectly in line with the Democratic Party’s strategy of trying to inflame racial divisions, which conservative dynamo Candace Owens brilliantly exposed last month.

There are two central lies within Biden’s launch video. The first is that Trump has had a negative impact on the black community, and the second is that Biden could do better.

In reality, though, President Trump has done more for black Americans in just over two years than Biden has done in five decades as a public official

President Trump has delivered for African Americans

In May 2018, African American unemployment hit a record low, and continues to hold strong. President Trump has helped create jobs and opportunities for the African American community, getting the economy working for us.

On top of keeping his promises for our economy, President Trump was successful in passing historic bipartisan criminal justice reform known as the First Step Act. This involved easing sentences for nonviolent crimes and allowing those sentenced under racially motivated mandatory minimums – something once supported by Joe Biden – to have their sentences re-evaluated and potentially overturned. Thanks to this reform, we have already seen people reunited with their families with the hope of starting a new life.

President Trump has also made fighting for Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) a major priority. His administration in one year alone appropriated more money to HBCUs than any other president, and he has taken steps to establish the Presidential Board of Advisors on HBCUs, as requested by community leaders.

The Trump administration has also worked to create Opportunity Zones that spur investment into disadvantaged communities, impacting as many as 1.4 million minority households. These zones help put a priority on rebuilding and bettering many African American communities that have long been forgotten under prior administrations.

Minorities are winning under President Trump.

Don't like any of the choices. They don't have to paint him as a racist. He does that nicely on his own.

Because Trump is so popular among African American voters. :doh:roll::lamo

:lamo Yup. They'll be enthusiastically helping him get re-elected. As will Hispanics. NOT!

:lamo Yup. They'll be enthusiastically helping him get re-elected. As will Hispanics. NOT!

I can think of no group of voters who so universally rejects Trump as much as do African Americans. And that is a very good thing.

African Americans have always known very instinctively known who is on their side and who is not. And Trump most definitely is only on his own side.

Nope... We only have one POTUS, and the platforms and the responsibility that comes with that platform. My political agenda is to keep Americans safe and alive. POTUS doesn't share that agenda, and evidently you must not either, since you blindly support him and profess you know nothing about any/all of the hate rhetoric which is all over the news, each and every day. One would have to live in a bubble to be that ignorant of the facts.

And instead of offering up any actual evidence you deride, tuck tail, and run.

Guess I should've called that one.

And instead of offering up any actual evidence you deride, tuck tail, and run.

Guess I should've called that one.

Actually you did. What the poster said was true. You didn’t respond other to brush it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually you did. What the poster said was true. You didn’t respond other to brush it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*looks at madasheck's post*

Oh look, no evidence was actually supplied with this either.

Would you like to take the conversation in his place?
I'm pretty willing to speak with anyone with a spine at this moment.

You should say if they drop the racism crap, they may actually have a better chance of winning.
When the news media starts calling all people who support Trump racist, they are going just a bit overboard and it is getting very annoying.
I wonder how annoyed they will be when those who are offended vote for him in 2020.

Very good points. The left has gone so off the sanity meter with their charges of racism that they are just coming off as "The boy who cried wolf". The Russian Collusion hoax did not work for them so now they are hoping that declared Trump and anyone who supports him as a racist or white supremist will. I don't think they know what will hit them in 2020.

Back
Top Bottom