• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bolt-action rifle ordered turned in by Australian officials as it’s too ‘assaulty’ (VIDEO)

First this happened in AUSTRALIA, not the USofA... we have a 2nd amendment, they don't

Your 2nd amendment was about Militias, not individuals, even though your SCOTUS decided otherwise. The same SCOTUS will eventually decide to ban dangerous crowd killing guns. It only needs one major incident, like 400 people in a church to die, and blam, you’re dead, so to speak.

What difference does that make?

A big difference. The murderbrat goes to the city and starts shooting. Cops assume it's an assault rifle and spend much more on their response.

Just because someone feels the need to **** themselves over the mere though of a firearm does not make firearms dangerous.

Firearms are dangerous, especially crowd killers like AR15s or MP7s. If you don't think they're dangerous you obviously would leave them lying around for kids to play with, right?

Yeah... The whole "NRA = Terrorist" garbage has been debunked thoroughly.

It wasn't debunked by you, if that's what you're implying. Anyway, it's probably doesn't matter...the internet is labeling the NRA a domestic terrorist organization and it's spreading far and wide.

Jet 57 is on record stating he owns a Garand and a 1911, yet he beats the "ban weapons of war" drum as loud as anyone. How hypocritical...:lamo

Maybe they only still have them so they can be the very first in line to turn them in like good sheep if they get their fantasy fulfilled.

Every time somebody says stupid **** like this, you have to consider if maybe he's not sipping tea on Savushkina Street.

That's what I think about people who think criminals will obey the law.

From my cold dead hands!!!!! LOL

You guys make me laugh

Seriously.

I have watched how the politicians do legislation. I have read bills. Seldom is a bill called something like that. I have never seen one.

People who advocate for more gun control are simply ignorant. Removing weapons from law abiding citizens will not stop gun violence in any meaningful way. There are already so many weapons out there, no matter what you do, people who choose kill will ignore such laws anyway. So if I respond in what you think are silly ways, keep in mind, I think far less of your intelligence than the silliness I provide. Consider it responding in kind.

Seriously.

I have watched how the politicians do legislation. I have read bills. Seldom is a bill called something like that. I have never seen one.

People who advocate for more gun control are simply ignorant. Removing weapons from law abiding citizens will not stop gun violence in any meaningful way. There are already so many weapons out there, no matter what you do, people who choose kill will ignore such laws anyway. So if I respond in what you think are silly ways, keep in mind, I think far less of your intelligence than the silliness I provide. Consider it responding in kind.

Can you name a lax gun control low gun death country? Dazzle us!

Watch this folks. LOL

Watch this folks. LOL

Why would I waste my time looking? I simply hate it when people try to restrict other peoples constitutional rights.

Can you show me where any tightening of gun regulations have reduce gun violence?

Why would I waste my time looking? I simply hate it when people try to restrict other peoples constitutional rights.

Can you show me where any tightening of gun regulations have reduce gun violence?

Right on cue folks. God this is easy. LOL

Right on cue folks. God this is easy. LOL

LOL...

Your confirmation bias is funny. Thinking you won anything.

You simply are not worthy of my efforts to look things up. Do your own homework.

It wasn't debunked by you, if that's what you're implying. Anyway, it's probably doesn't matter...the internet is labeling the NRA a domestic terrorist organization and it's spreading far and wide.

It was debunked by everyone who weighed in with a working knowledge of the NRA and the meaning of terrorism...

And the "internet" also believes in quack medicine, internet memes and kitten videos.... None of which suggest intelligence.

Watch this folks. LOL

Switzerland has been mentioned in this context. Lots of firearms in private hands per capita, but close to no mass shootings. Though most gun violence in the country are suicides. Convicted violent criminals, known alcoholics and similar are banned from ownership. Stuff like that.

Switzerland has a stunningly high rate of gun ownership - Here's why they don't have mass shootings | Business Insider Nordic

So maybe sensible gun laws would be worth looking at, instead of allowing people any and all high and "shoot up" as they please. But, Switzerland is also a rich country with a high level of this fleeting concept of "happiness," which in turn could instill less anger and thus snapping.

Last edited:

Can you show me where any tightening of gun regulations have reduced gun violence?

Australia.

Australian gun laws stopped 16 mass shootings, new calculations show | NBC News

Though even the liberal-commie-scum New York Times have commented, that their approach likely wouldn't work for America. Y'all just love that sexy gun high too much. You can't reason with a junkie.

Australia’s Gun Laws Are Not a Model for America | NY Times

Switzerland has been mentioned in this context. Lots of firearms in private hands per capita, but close to no mass shootings. Though most gun violence in the country are suicides. Convicted violent criminals, known alcoholics and similar are banned from ownership. Stuff like that.

Switzerland has a stunningly high rate of gun ownership - Here's why they don't have mass shootings | Business Insider Nordic

So maybe sensible gun laws would be worth looking at, instead of allowing people any and all high and "shoot up" as they please. But, Switzerland is also a rich country with a high level of this fleeting concept of "happiness," which in turn could instill less anger and thus snapping.

I laugh at "happiness" surveys. Life is not a utopia.

Back
Top Bottom