• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black Lives Matter Trying To Stop Bill That Teaches Schoolchildren How To Deal With P

Re: Black Lives Matter Trying To Stop Bill That Teaches Schoolchildren How To Deal Wi

Civilians should not be held to the same standards as the Police??

Police are held to a lower standard than a cashier at Taco Bell or a Greeter at Wal*Mart.

Re: Black Lives Matter Trying To Stop Bill That Teaches Schoolchildren How To Deal Wi

but, you see; that is the PROBLEM.
Police are held to a VERY LOW STANDARD, and civilians are held to the HIGHEST DEGREE OF THE LAW ............ it is all BACKASSWARDS ..........

MAYBE YOU NO COMPRENDE' ...................

That's absolute nonsense.

Police are held to a lower standard than a cashier at Taco Bell or a Greeter at Wal*Mart.

An opinion. One not supportable by any known act.

It's also wrong.

That's absolute nonsense.

so, you desire the police to ignore their training & to kill civilians, all while civilians need more training just so they can NOT be gunned down by rouge, bull**** cops.

yeah, make total sense .............. go write a book on that = best seller = NOT .........

so, you desire the police to ignore their training & to kill civilians, all while civilians need more training just so they can NOT be gunned down by rouge, bull**** cops.

yeah, make total sense .............. go write a book on that = best seller = NOT .........

Where did I say anything of the sort?

An opinion. One not supportable by any known act.

It's also wrong.

It's supported by the fact that if a cashier or greeter gets into almost any sort of work-place accident they are drug tested immediately but the police are not. You really embarrassed yourself there.

sorry, no, I am not looking at the police brutality issue as a 'black & white' issue

cops do NOT care whom they **** over; whitey is just a good of target ...................

watch the very first video; educate yourself, don't be overcome by the 'trust' you were lied to about when you were 4 years old ................

https://www.debatepolitics.com/law-and-order/289143-police-video-day.html

Wasn't lied to when I was 4. I don't let a few bad LEO set the tone for the rest of the LEO.
Interesting when I was 4 the public in general had much more respect for LEO, the govt, and helped neighbors. But that was in the 50's.
Times have changed.

Interesting you just ignored the point that blacks kill more blacks that does LEO's. But I expected that from you.

It's supported by the fact that if a cashier or greeter gets into almost any sort of work-place accident they are drug tested immediately but the police are not. You really embarrassed yourself there.

An opinion does not support an opinion, nor does it create a fact.

You are really grasping, but not getting the fruir.

they should pass a bill that teaches police how to interact with the civilian public, without shooting the Hell outta everyone .........

Is that why so many police officers are being assassinated ? :roll:

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/bla...ches-school-children-how-to-deal-with-police/

Seriously? You have a problem with teaching kids that "Hey, here's who the police are, and how to handle yourself around them?"

I'm just flabbergasted.

You mean like, address the officer as "Sir", say "Please" and inform the officer that you have your licences and credentials ... and still get shot?

Innocent Human Being Shot Dead ... for NO Reason.

An opinion does not support an opinion, nor does it create a fact.

You are really grasping, but not getting the fruir.
I don't know what "fruir" means but you probably meant to show your support for a "fuhrer" because of your love of authoritarian governments that are not held accountable.

I don't know what "fruir" means but you probably meant to show your support for a "fuhrer" because of your love of authoritarian governments that are not held accountable.

I'd guess you would think something like that, but no, I meant fruit. Typo's happen. Managing to turn them into something like "meant to show your support for a "fuhrer" because of your love of authoritarian governments that are not held accountable" happen all too often with some posters.

police needlessly shoot & kill a lot of people so, stop lying ..........

" a lot"

How many police/civilian interactions do you tgink happen each day?

What percentage of those result in a shooting?

" a lot"

How many police/civilian interactions do you tgink happen each day?

What percentage of those result in a shooting?

way too many ........

You mean like, address the officer as "Sir", say "Please" and inform the officer that you have your licences and credentials ... and still get shot?

You always leave information out, because without it, your opinion is pointless.

Innocent Human Being Shot Dead ... for NO Reason.

You don't care bout those people, just the gain you can get trolling on the graves of others.

You always leave information out, because without it, your opinion is pointless.

I think you're confused, you actually think I care about what you think of me. ;)

Stop thinking you know me, you're not good at it.

I think you're confused, you actually think I care about what you think of me. ;)

Stop thinking you know me, you're not good at it.

I know what your posts say. You give an incomplete portrayal of an event. Please give an example of someone listening to the police officers commands, polite, doing nothing wrong just shot for no reason whatsoever.

I know what your posts say. You give an incomplete portrayal of an event. Please give an example of someone listening to the police officers commands, polite, doing nothing wrong just shot for no reason whatsoever.

I don't play those games anymore, if you want to know, the facts are available to those who what to see them.

:2wave:

Back
Top Bottom