• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black Lives Matter Trying To Stop Bill That Teaches Schoolchildren How To Deal With P

Re: Black Lives Matter Trying To Stop Bill That Teaches Schoolchildren How To Deal Wi

They don't "shoot the hell outta everyone". People like you perpetuate a lie for political gain and that is disgusting.

You're right, not everyone, just the dark people.

Re: Black Lives Matter Trying To Stop Bill That Teaches Schoolchildren How To Deal Wi

The number of officers involved in police misconduct cases in 2010: 6,613, according to the Cato Institute, a public research think tank behind the National Police Misconduct Reporting Project.

The number of police officers convicted of a crime for killing a black person while on duty in 2014: Zero, according to Mapping Police Violence.

The most common form of police misconduct in 2010: excessive force, according to the Cato Institute.

The hefty estimated costs associated with civil judgments and settlements related to misconduct-related cases in 2010: $346,512,800, according to the Cato Institute.

People are a hell of a lot more brazen than cops are, and you would know this if you weren't trying to play this street wise facade of yours.

I'm sorry, but you don't pass muster on the street level.

I was off the 'streets' at age 22; I'm 56 now but I saw my share of 'dirty' pigs ........ and that was before folks had the tech to record them doing their 'dirty' deeds ...........

People are a hell of a lot more brazen than cops are, and you would know this if you weren't trying to play this street wise facade of yours.

I'm sorry, but you don't pass muster on the street level.
Wow, a cop's job is really rough. Just plant drugs on people, get an arrest, call it a day. What a tough job.

Cops Found To Be Planting Drugs On People

Cop informants plant drugs on innocent Black people.

Wow, a cop's job is really rough. Just plant drugs on people, get an arrest, call it a day. What a tough job.

You lost any credibility on the subject a long time ago with all your rhetoric & contempt.

one of the kids (RW) from my home town was visiting Houston, Texas; he got into some kinda **** with Houston Police

the cops shot & killed (RW) and then planted a 'throwdown' after they had shot & killed him

The Throwdown

here is a big piece of ****; the judge ............ another piece of the PRO cop bull**** movement .......

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...ab2-a996-c9b38553e8f5/?utm_term=.bb4a4ce78af2

Defending the light sentences in a 17-page memorandum, Judge Finis E. Cowan suggested that the shooting was an accident and that the defendants were thrust into an emergency that they did not create. He said their persisting in the cover-up was motivated "at least in part because of loyalty to comrades," which he said could not be "totally condemned."

wow, just ****ing wow; a ****ing judge = POS trash ..........

Last edited:

Cops pull out all the stop to frame innocent Black man for marijuana possession.

Yes, because ALL cops are corrupt and ALL cops are out to "get" black people, right?

Bored Police Officers pull innocent Black man out of car, beat nearly beat him to death, then try to hide evidence of their crime...

Yes, because ALL cops are corrupt and ALL cops are out to "get" black people, right?

No I didn't say that, that's a strawman that you conjoured up to justify police misconduct and widespread police corruption.

No I didn't say that, that's a strawman that you conjoured up to justify police misconduct and widespread police corruption.

You're the one who is speaking in generalizations about cops.

I can just imagine the wrap up.

"Now, class...there will be no homework, nor a test on this. But, uh....if you fail to remember these lessons and correctly put them to use when needed....you could be shot and killed. Class dismissed."

Police commit perjury and get rewarded with paid administrative leave...

Police treating Black woman as if she weren't human for three days...judge in case is appalled.

Last edited:

Police slam man into the ground and shatter his spine. The caller said "he was a skinny Black man" which meant that the police though they could use brutal means to subjugate a man slowly walking down the street.

Cops pull out all the stop to frame innocent Black man for marijuana possession.

Near as I could tell, that's a video of an officer doing a drug search and finding pot.

What evidence do you have that it was either not pot, or didn't belong to the dude being charged. I mean, they seemed to take it well. If someone planted drugs in my car, I'd be talking, and not in some barely audible, meek voice. Calling a lawyer. Getting badge numbers. Etc.

Police slam man into the ground and shatter his spine. The caller said "he was a skinny Black man" which meant that the police though they could use brutal means to subjugate a man slowly walking down the street.

That's a video of a dude that was in the process of pulling away (watch his leg prior to the take down) when an officer leg sweeped him.

police shoot unarmed Black man in the back 7 times and then plants evidence on him. Other police in the vicinity are completely complacent with this type of crime.

Yeah, this looks bad. Hope that officer gets/got fired. Love to have heard what the dude in the blue shirt had to say. Hats off to him.

OK; a lot of everyone .......

it's still too many

Let the crime ridden area’s do community policing, fix a budget and grant comparable to what’s being spent and make them be accountable for their own areas and community. But don’t come whining when the bodies start stacking up.

Top tip for the lunatic left, if you have a high crime area the chances of police and law enforcement encounters rise, as does the chances for bad outcomes with law enforcement, simple stuff….

Back
Top Bottom