• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Black Lives Matter' mural being painted on Fifth Ave. in front of Trump Tower

I didn't say "public". I said "nobody".
Don’t try to play stupid word games, Mycroft.

Your comment, read in it's posted context, very clearly implies you were talking about the voting public not getting a chance to see Trump’s tax returns before the election.

Actually, the Supremes sent the question back to the lower court.

Even if the lower court rules against Trump, nobody will get them until after the election. I'd hardly call that a death blow.

He will hand them over when the court tells him to hand them over.

He hasn't been told that yet.

If he has nothing to hide then this is a stupid campaign strategy, since handing them over voluntarily would show voters that he is trustworthy during an election cycle.

What other reason could there be to spend tax dollars fighting not to release them other than because he has something to hide? What is the strategy here? Is he innocent and stupid, or guilty and desperate?

Don’t try to play stupid word games, Mycroft.

Your comment, read in it's posted context, very clearly implies you were talking about the voting public not getting a chance to see Trump’s tax returns before the election.

I'll leave the "stupid words games" to you. I say "nobody" and you turn it into "public".

It'll cost him. He said he'd hand them over last election. If he's presumed guilty on no evidence it'll be his own damn fault.
The reasons to walk away from supporting him keep stacking higher. There was just barely enough support last time to get him elected and not all of them are committed Trumpelievers. Lots just voted for him to keep a SCOTUS nomination out of Democratic hands and the SCOTUS is safely conservative now. Lots of the rest will turn their backs on him because of so much crap like this, thinking there's too much smoke for there to not be any fire.
Unless someone working on Trumps behalf can dig or manufacture a really impressive pile of dirt on Biden your boy hasn't got a snowballs chance in hell.

LOL!!

Sorry, you won't be able to make **** up about Trump based on illegally leaked tax returns.

Go scream at the night sky.

If he has nothing to hide then this is a stupid campaign strategy, since handing them over voluntarily would show voters that he is trustworthy during an election cycle.

What other reason could there be to spend tax dollars fighting not to release them other than because he has something to hide? What is the strategy here? Is he innocent and stupid, or guilty and desperate?

You should be complaining about Trump haters spending tax dollars to dig for campaign dirt. After all, that's what's really happening here.

I'll leave the "stupid words games" to you. I say "nobody" and you turn it into "public".
:lamo Anyone who reads your post knows what you meant.

You should be complaining about Trump haters spending tax dollars to dig for campaign dirt. After all, that's what's really happening here.

Trump could stop it tonight. Why do you think he hasn't?

[h=1]'Black Lives Matter' painted in front of Trump Tower on 5th Avenue[/h]'''Black Lives Matter''' painted on 5th Avenue in front of Trump Tower - ABC7 New York
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Community members gripped the handle of rollers and stroke by stroke, yellow paint filled in the letters spelling Black Lives Matter.

The new mural was painted In the middle of 5th Avenue between 56th and 57th Street in the shadow of Trump Tower.

"What it says is America is towering over hate," said Eric Adams, Brooklyn Borough President.

"I think it's a great symbol. I hope it goes beyond that. I hope you, the media, are covering Black Lives Matter," said Amber Fairweather, a participant.

At Foley Square Thursday morning, city council members gathered at a different Black Lives Matter mural to unveil the co-naming of the street to Black Lives Matter Boulevard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder how Trump likes this after receiving a death blow from the Supreme Court ruling?

We all know that De blasio is an ass, now he can also be labeled as an agitator intentionally poking my president in the eye.

[h=1]'Black Lives Matter' painted in front of Trump Tower on 5th Avenue[/h]'''Black Lives Matter''' painted on 5th Avenue in front of Trump Tower - ABC7 New York
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Community members gripped the handle of rollers and stroke by stroke, yellow paint filled in the letters spelling Black Lives Matter.

The new mural was painted In the middle of 5th Avenue between 56th and 57th Street in the shadow of Trump Tower.

"What it says is America is towering over hate," said Eric Adams, Brooklyn Borough President.

"I think it's a great symbol. I hope it goes beyond that. I hope you, the media, are covering Black Lives Matter," said Amber Fairweather, a participant.

At Foley Square Thursday morning, city council members gathered at a different Black Lives Matter mural to unveil the co-naming of the street to Black Lives Matter Boulevard.

I wonder how Trump likes this after receiving a death blow from the Supreme Court ruling?

This is great!

Trump could stop it tonight. Why do you think he hasn't?

Why should he help others dig up dirt by releasing confidential information?

I don't think it bothers him. After all, it's just paint on the street.

But hey...what "death blow" are you referring to?

Are you serious? You don't think it bothers him? What rock have you been hiding under for the past four years, that you just don't think something in support of Black Americans wouldn't bother him? You Trumpies are hilarious....and very, very bad at lying.....just like your new wannabe Dictator In Chief. :lol:

101494591_306427653703142_2160975518961238016_n.jpg

This kind of crap just goes to prove that BLM is more of a political cause than it is about "justice" or "police brutality". Even if BLM did have a valid gripe their movement has been wholly co-opted political activists.

Those ARE political causes by definition! Holy **** how do you not grasp that? :lamo

Why should he help others dig up dirt by releasing confidential information?

So you think there is dirt there? Isn't that something that should be publicly known before people should decide who to vote for?

A sure sign that NYC has plenty of "resources" thus is not in need of federal/state aid. ;)

Old yellow stain......

7cba0c815c1fabd3b555daf29c9eee7c9e58720c.jpg

....can keep "his" supply of paint. ;)

Property value just went down. Graffiti.

We all know that De blasio is an ass, now he can also be labeled as an agitator intentionally poking my president in the eye.

well boo-hoo for 'your' president

wompwomp.gif

So you think there is dirt there? Isn't that something that should be publicly known before people should decide who to vote for?

I don't think there's dirt there, but the Dems and Trump haters are hoping and praying they'll find something they can spin into dirt...just like they've been spinning and making up **** for four years.

Again...why should Trump help them?

Property value just went down. Graffiti.

The fact that the value of that Fifth Ave property went up after Trump and Melania officially changed their residence to W. Palm Beach will make up for any property devaluation if there is any at all.

It isn't the kind of thing that would ever be "offensive" to me. I'm merely pointing out the fact that BLM, far from being a "social justice" movement, is merely a political component of the Democrat party. This stunt is 100% campaign related and 0% "justice" related which, if I were actually interested in "restorative justice", WOULD offend me.

BLM duped a lot of people, it's just another anarchist group aiding the DNC.

I don't think there's dirt there, but the Dems and Trump haters are hoping and praying they'll find something they can spin into dirt...just like they've been spinning and making up **** for four years.

Again...why should Trump help them?

If you're a real American citizen, which at times I doubt, why wouldn't you want the truth to come out about possible shady deals with foreign adversaries, campaign contributions from Russian oligarchs filtering dark money into his campaign? Why on God's good earth would you not want that to be uncovered? Are you for this country or against it?

We give more to the pot than we take. Few red states can say the same.

NYC is experiencing an exodus of people out. Hope they stay out of the south.

A sure sign that NYC has plenty of "resources" thus is not in need of federal/state aid. ;)

Standard right wing attitude. Must punish the wrongthink!

I gotta be honest. I’m happy about it just because of the irritation it’ll cause Trump and his followers. :lamo

And I'm supposed to be irritated by this why?

LOL!!

Sorry, you won't be able to make **** up about Trump based on illegally leaked tax returns.

Go scream at the night sky.

That's it? All you got is a dumbass refutation of something I never said?
Geez. You must be about at the end of your rope. It's gotten impossible for you to argue in Trumps favour.

Back
Top Bottom