• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden leads by 'landslide proportions'

So, to be an american, you need to revolt?

If necessary, yeah.....

There's a thing called a peaceful protest. But most Americans can really give a rat's behind until it effects them in their pocket book

Our founders knew we could only last if we were a strong, Virtuous(potent) citizenry

Most Americans don't even know what kind of Gov they have for God's sake

If necessary, yeah.....

There's a thing called a peaceful protest. But most Americans can really give a rat's behind until it effects them in their pocket book

Our founders knew we could only last if we were a strong, Virtuous(potent) citizenry

Most Americans don't even know what kind of Gov they have for God's sake

So if trump loses, are the "real Americans" going to do something about it?

So if trump loses, are the "real Americans" going to do something about it?
No

Again , it's the pocket book

The tea party movement was the closest to what I'm talking about

Then, they decided to endorse candidates making themselves irrelevant .

Biden leads Trump by 'landslide proportions' in new national poll

uploads%252Fstory%252Fthumbnail%252F71215%252Fe65f03f0-8ddf-4a22-aa3c-d0bd1e756213.jpg%252F356x205.jpg

The election is still 17 months away, but things are very much looking up for Joe Biden and a handful of other Democrat candidates at this early juncture.

Even with the current strong economy, Trump is lagging significantly nationally. Biden is even beating Trump in red state Texas.

The only poll that truly matters is the one conducted on election day. All others are superfluous.

Biden leads Trump by 'landslide proportions' in new national poll

uploads%252Fstory%252Fthumbnail%252F71215%252Fe65f03f0-8ddf-4a22-aa3c-d0bd1e756213.jpg%252F356x205.jpg

The election is still 17 months away, but things are very much looking up for Joe Biden and a handful of other Democrat candidates at this early juncture.

Even with the current strong economy, Trump is lagging significantly nationally. Biden is even beating Trump in red state Texas.

Lying pollsters claim the democrat commies are leading Trump in the polls even as Trump typically draws crowds 10 times bigger than any that leftist Marxists attract.

No

Again , it's the pocket book

The tea party movement was the closest to what I'm talking about

Then, they decided to endorse candidates making themselves irrelevant .

Or, they were bought out and astroturfed by the Koch brothers, which is documented fact.

Or, they were bought out and astroturfed by the Koch brothers, which is documented fact.

No... there was no unity in the the different Tea party groups in that way

Yes. The Koch Brothers absolutely did astroturf the entire movement. The funding for creating different groups, for transport for groups, etc. Absolutely. You don't get to deny it.

Tea Party movement: Billionaire Koch brothers who helped it grow | US news | The Guardian

You don't get to deny it. It's fact, the Koch brothers funded massive amounts of this fake movement.

Sorry bud, the tea party was made up of thousands of splinter groups.

Mine was all member donated

No, it was just human nature and most in the Tea party still believed in our vain political system .

So in other words , just became complacent

No, it was just human nature and most in the Tea party still believed in our vain political system .

Sorry bud, you were bought and sold by the Kochs. Feels good, doesn't it?

Bunch of fake ass patriots.

in a 13-tweet thread, Michigan congressman Justin Amash chided his fellow Republicans for failing to respond appropriately to special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Russian meddling in the 2016 US presidential election and Donald Trump’s efforts to thwart the investigation. Amash is calling for Trump’s impeachment

There are other salient issues to consider. Justice Department guidance holds that a sitting president may not be indicted. If prosecutors in the Southern District of New York believe they have a case against the president, must they hold off until after he is out of office?

Wrong.....

No one bought me......

From your link

One Koch subsidiary has pumped $1m into the campaign to repeal California's global warming law, according to state records.

Oh my God, 1 million to repeal Calif Global warming law? Did it have any effect?(LOL)

The brothers, their wives and employees have also given directly to Republican candidates for Congress and are the sixth-largest donors to the Senate campaign of Tea Party favourite Marco Rubio.

Marco Rubio who?(LOL)

They have also given heavily to the Republican Jim DeMint in South Carolina, according to the Centre for Responsive Politics.

Yep, and he is no Mas?(LOL)

But organisations tracking money in politics say the Kochs' biggest impact in the midterm elections will be from funding and providing logistical support to such groups as Americans for Prosperity (AFP), one of the biggest Tea Party groups.

Oh yes, 1 Tea party group that is irrelevant right?

By the way, how are you libertarian and liberal at the same time?(LOL)

This ought to be interesting

Last edited:
Wrong.....

No one bought me......

From your link

Oh my God, 1 million to repeal Calif Global warming law? Did it have any effect?(LOL)

Marco Rubio who?(LOL)

Yep, and he is no Mas?(LOL)

Oh yes, 1 Tea party group that is irrelevant right?

By the way, how are you libertarian and liberal at the same time?(LOL)

This ought to be interesting

One as in one of many. AFP was absolutely not "irrelevant." You rightists just constantly try to distance yourself from stuff like this. Just admit it, it's known and documented. You've been had by the kochs. It's fine.

How can I be a libertarian Leftist?

Left-libertarianism - Wikipedia

I believe the state has become a mouthpiece for right wing ideals and pro market property supremacy at all costs; and I believe that property rights in this country are beginning to exceed human rights, which I view as abhorrent and grotesque. I also believe the state has constructed a wage slavery system where the people are continuously let down while corporate entities and the propertied class exert their employer status as a bludgeon to restrict wages and growth for the proliferation of their own stockpiles.

I believe the notion of a free market in this country consists of a bunch of different privileges for the propertied that sets them on a way higher footing than those without, and believe this is an inherently flawed and corrupt system of operation.

Has Creepy Uncle Joe given up pawing at the girls? Snorting their flanks and such?

Yes, he's graduated to ***** grabbing. Parrot the president much creepy uncle joe? Cmon little lemmings do as I say.

I can hear the outrage already when the GOP loses the senate and white house to complete the blue wave next election. It's rigged I tell ya'. What would please me more than anything is for trump to get more votes than the democratic nominee and lose because of the electoral college.

One as in one of many. AFP was absolutely not "irrelevant." You rightists just constantly try to distance yourself from stuff like this. Just admit it, it's known and documented. You've been had by the kochs. It's fine.

How can I be a libertarian Leftist?

Left-libertarianism - Wikipedia

I believe the state has become a mouthpiece for right wing ideals and pro market property supremacy at all costs; and I believe that property rights in this country are beginning to exceed human rights, which I view as abhorrent and grotesque. I also believe the state has constructed a wage slavery system where the people are continuously let down while corporate entities and the propertied class exert their employer status as a bludgeon to restrict wages and growth for the proliferation of their own stockpiles.

I believe the notion of a free market in this country consists of a bunch of different privileges for the propertied that sets them on a way higher footing than those without, and believe this is an inherently flawed and corrupt system of operation.

One as in one of many. AFP was absolutely not "irrelevant."

Yes, yes it is.... ONE Tea party organization out of thousands at the time(LOL)

Then explain how the rich pay the majority of the Fed income tax?

Also, doesn't libertarianism conflict with the liberal "collective"?(LOL)

Back
Top Bottom