• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden claims he commuted over collapsed Baltimore Key Bridge by train ‘many times’ – but it doesn’t have any rail lines

According to your public information, you reside in NJ, correct?
You have Womens' rights. Abortion is legal at all stages of pregnancy in New Jersey.
Yes, I’m lucky enough as a woman to live in a state that respects women.

Too bad women’s rights aren’t universal, isn’t it?

Yes, I’m lucky enough as a woman to live in a state that respects women.

Too bad women’s rights aren’t universal, isn’t it?

Women will have to continue to fight for their states' rights or congress to codify. It's coming.

When I heard the Key Bridge in Baltimore collapsed, one of my first thoughts was about how I recognized that bridge and had driven over it many times myself. Then I looked it up on Google Maps and it was nowhere near where I'd driven. 🤷‍♂️

People misremember things and make mistakes. It's not a big deal.

When I heard the Key Bridge in Baltimore collapsed, one of my first thoughts was about how I recognized that bridge and had driven over it many times myself. Then I looked it up on Google Maps and it was nowhere near where I'd driven. 🤷‍♂️

I had to look it up.

There are a LOT of bridges in MD. It’s an easy mistake to mix them up.

Biden probably commuted in the train when he was an engineer.

Why did Biden drop out of the 1988 Presidential campaign? Look it up.

Nah man.

We’re gonna use democracy and the power of our votes to remove every GOP person possible from office.

Women have fought for and won our rights before.
What gives you a right to kill a baby in the womb?

What gives you a right to kill a baby in the womb?
What gives you the right to ask about what’s in or not in a woman’s uterus?

You care about women’s bowel movements also and the contents of her colon?

I mean…it’s creepy the obsession some guys have with what’s going on inside the bodies of women they don’t even know.

What in God's name does that have to do with what I wrote? Are you just picking random soundbites out of a hat and responding to random posts?

What in God's name does that have to do with what I wrote? Are you just picking random soundbites out of a hat and responding to random posts?
It's relevant because Biden is a serial liar. That's what it has to do with what you wrote.

Not to mention, how many bridges has this man been on in his lifetime? Being so close to DC, I'm sure MOST politicians have traveled on this bridge many times.

Who gives a shit about 35+ year old news? One thing he NEVER did was LIE about losing an election.

Not to mention, how many bridges has this man been on in his lifetime? Being so close to DC, I'm sure MOST politicians have traveled on this bridge many times.
And DE.

There are SO many bridges in the area, it is almost impossible to keep them all straight.

This too.

I go to see my dad on the other side (western) of NC at least once a year, generally a couple of times. On those trips, I've had to go several different ways due to construction, accidents, etc (my husband was laughing at the fact that the last time I came home from there, GPS rerouted me around the state park we were camping at last week, which isn't exactly the normal way a little bit round a bout from there).

Who gives a shit about 35+ year old news? One thing he NEVER did was LIE about losing an election.
Correct. Biden simply lied about other things.

trump attempted an insurrection.
He’s also a convicted sex offender and fraudster facing 91 felony charges.
He’s not even fit to be called a human.
Hence, to me, he’s the jackass.

And DE.

There are SO many bridges in the area, it is almost impossible to keep them all straight.
This is such a valid point! Land masses don't have anywhere near the bridges of coastal areas with so many waterways. Leave it to the MAGAts to nit pick every word out of the mans mouth and instead of saying he mispoke, HE'S LYING!!!! SMH....

Yep. He made a mistake and mixed up bridges.

Still going to be voting for Biden.

He could stand there, drooling on himself with IVs in his arms.
He could be coding on a table in an ER
He could be DEAD and his name still on the ballot

And I'd vote STILL for Biden over Trump and voting completely straight down-ballot Democrat.
How ridiculous is it not to look at alternative candidates when you can't stand yours.

He’s also a convicted sex offender and fraudster facing 91 felony charges.
He’s not even fit to be called a human.
Hence, to me, he’s the jackass.
Evangelical Christians picked a hell of a guy to get behind.

How ridiculous is it not to look at alternative candidates when you can't stand yours.
What? Doesn't sound like a "can't stand him" statement to me. Doesn't matter, half of trump's own party loathes him, can't say that about Biden now, can you?

Back
Top Bottom