• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden claims he commuted over collapsed Baltimore Key Bridge by train ‘many times’ – but it doesn’t have any rail lines

ksu_aviator

Democrats are the fascists
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative

President Biden on Tuesday was fact-checked by social media users after claiming that he’s commuted over Baltimore’s Francis Scott Key Bridge “many, many times … either on a train or by car.”

Numerous people on X noted that the bridge, which fell into the Patapsco River early Tuesday after it was struck by a massive cargo ship, has never had rail lines attached to it.

“At about 1:30 [a.m.], a container ship struck the Francis Scott Key Bridge, which I’ve been over many, many times commuting from the state of Delaware either on a train or by car,” Biden said in his first public remarks on the catastrophe.

“I’ve been to Baltimore Harbor many times,” he added. “And the bridge collapsed, sending several people and vehicles into the water — into the river.”

There is no train track on the Key Bridge. SMH....but Trump said Hailey this one time when he meant Pelosi so the libs will be ok.

Yep. He made a mistake and mixed up bridges.

Still going to be voting for Biden.

He could stand there, drooling on himself with IVs in his arms.
He could be coding on a table in an ER
He could be DEAD and his name still on the ballot

And I'd vote STILL for Biden over Trump and voting completely straight down-ballot Democrat.

People lost their lives over the bridge collapse and the OP chose to post a video of Biden claiming he rode the bridge by train. :rolleyes:
People lost their lives in this tragic accident in a long life will be affected. And President Biden made the event about himself.

I'm just not seeing any difference between Biden and Trump

Biden always gloms up the sympathy from tragedy. and doesnt mind making it up to do so
It's always about Joe
But he's riddled with dementia.
I thought his brain was pudding?

Now he's a narcissist?

Biden always gloms up the sympathy from tragedy. and doesnt mind making it up to do so
It's always about Joe
Biden should get credit for at least getting the right century.
Trump ….. not so much.

People lost their lives in this tragic accident in a long life will be affected. And President Biden made the event about himself.

I'm just not seeing any difference between Biden and Trump
Interesting you say this.
At work, co-workers and I were discussing the bridge collapse and every one of us commented about who has crossed that bridge. I guess we were making it about ourselves?
Or is this just another sour lemon post?

But he's riddled with dementia.
I thought his brain was pudding?

Now he's a narcissist?
who knows what mix of dysfunction is in his head?
I do know many Gold Star families complained as soon as he met them Biden starts with "I know how you feel my son was killed in Iraq"

Let us not forget the letters from the Brave soldiers fighting in Trump's Revolutionary War.

Biden is a compulsive liar who is compelled to insert himself into historically significant events. I’m waiting for him to claim he led the charge at the Battle of Long Island.

who knows what mix of dysfunction is in his head?
I do know many Gold Star families complained as soon as he met them Biden starts with "I know how you feel my son was killed in Iraq"
You mean the one that died of cancer? The same one that Joe can't remember where he was memorialized while holding a press conference to prove his memory is just fine?

There is no train track on the Key Bridge. SMH....but Trump said Hailey this one time when he meant Pelosi so the libs will be ok.

Ok, and Trump said Continebtal Revolutionary Army troops took over airports during the Revolutionary War.

Plenty of gaffs to point out on BOTH sides of one cares to try and make political hay out if a simple misstatement. I’d argue though that is what a weak campaign without much to talk about would do.

Back
Top Bottom