• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bible Studies at White House. [W:154]

Re: Bible Studies at White House.

Nothing was fulfilled. The fact is Christianity is bull****. The Christians came along and completely misinterpreted all of Hebrew Scripture, so it's actually you who is ignorant of the Bible. But, we don't even need to focus on such arguments to expose your beliefs for being completely irrational and immoral. There is a reason Christians killed non-believers and denied non-believers equal political rights, throughout the vast majority of Christian history ---- because Christianity is fascism.

That's just more demonic horse manure.

That's just more demonic horse manure.

Try reading some history books. Many massacres and repressions were done in the name of Christianity. There is nothing demonic about pointing that out. Hyperbole much?

Last edited:

Emperor Karl (Charlemagne) in 782 had 4500 Saxons, unwilling to convert to Christianity, beheaded. [DO30]
Peasants of Steding (Germany) unwilling to pay suffocating church taxes: between 5,000 and 11,000 men, women and children slain 5/27/1234 near Altenesch/Germany. [WW223]
Battle of Belgrad 1456: 80,000 Turks slaughtered. [DO235]
15th century Poland: 1019 churches and 17987 villages plundered by Knights of the Order. Victims unknown. [DO30]
16th and 17th century Ireland. English troops "pacified and civilized" Ireland, where only Gaelic "wild Irish", "unreasonable beasts lived without any knowledge of God or good manners, in common of their goods, cattle, women, children and every other thing." One of the more successful soldiers, a certain Humphrey Gilbert, half-brother of Sir Walter Raleigh, ordered that "the heddes of all those (of what sort soever thei were) which were killed in the daie, should be cutte off from their bodies... and should bee laied on the ground by eche side of the waie", which effort to civilize the Irish indeed caused "greate terrour to the people when thei sawe the heddes of their dedde fathers, brothers, children, kinsfolke, and freinds on the grounde".
Tens of thousands of Gaelic Irish fell victim to the carnage. [SH99, 225]
Christian Atrocities | Victims of Christianity | Catholic Church Inquisition | Crusades

Killings for Christianity

Stoner starts by assuming that all events in the NT really happened. One could apply his methods to the Silmarillion and the Lord Of The Rings and obtain the same result.

He has a very appropriate name. The other blog name is a misnomer.

Actually I do have a great deal of credible evidence that your God does not exist. I've already proven that your God can't exist, as it is a logical contradiction for an all-powerful and all-knowing being to exist. Moreover, we have the problem of evil, which is also inconsistent with your God. There is also no evidence for the existence of Jesus as an actual person, and that is check-mate. The evidence is overwhelmingly in favor of him not having existed.

You say so is a logical fallacy. It isn't a contradiction at all. Evil is not inconsistent with God.
Actually there is and it has been posted here many many times. So the only ch can-mate is the one you invent while ignoring historical documentation which is another logical fallacy.

Also, look at what we should see if God existed, compared to what we actually see. If God exists, then there is no reason why we should not have physical evidence for his existence; yet, in all of science, we have absolutely nothing. If God exists, then we should expect all religious revelations to be the same. What do we actually see? A great divergence of opinions on these so-called revelations.

Who says God is a physical being? Who says that he even exists in is plane of existence?
Why should they be all the same? What evidence do you have that they should be the same?
Even the prophets didn't have the same visions or message. One would receive one message another would receive
Another.

When you try to justify your immoral Christian belief system by claiming that people are not responsible for original sin, but born with it, that gets you no where. The fact is Christianity is immoral, evil to the core, because it falsely states that every new-born is somehow responsible for a murder of an alleged person who most likely never even existed, and which allegedly occurred thousands of years earlier. It is immoral to hold any person responsible for acts that took place long ago and for which they had nothing to do with.

Now we have another fallacy in an ad hominem. Actually it gets me everything I need. Actually is says nothing like bpthat but you ad hominem is noted for the logical fallacy that it is. So is your appeal to emotion.

No one is holding you responsible for that sin. However sin is a trait passed down generation by generation.
The only sin you are responsible for is yours no one else's.

You should actually try more argument than fallacy next time.

Try reading some history books. Many massacres and repressions were done in the name of Christianity. There is nothing demonic about pointing that out. Hyperbole much?

Stalin, pol pot, the reign of terror,
Zedong etc.. all of these people or events killed millions and millions of people all atheist.
There are some I have 't even mentioned.

So do you really want to make this argument you probably don't

You say so is a logical fallacy. It isn't a contradiction at all. Evil is not inconsistent with God.
Actually there is and it has been posted here many many times. So the only ch can-mate is the one you invent while ignoring historical documentation which is another logical fallacy.

Who says God is a physical being? Who says that he even exists in is plane of existence?
Why should they be all the same? What evidence do you have that they should be the same?
Even the prophets didn't have the same visions or message. One would receive one message another would receive
Another.

Now we have another fallacy in an ad hominem. Actually it gets me everything I need. Actually is says nothing like bpthat but you ad hominem is noted for the logical fallacy that it is. So is your appeal to emotion.

No one is holding you responsible for that sin. However sin is a trait passed down generation by generation.

Evil is most definitely inconsistent with the claim of an all-good god that is allegedly also all-powerful and all-knowing. The fact we have so much evil in the world, tells us that either your alleged god is evil itself, or too ignorant to know evil is occurring, or too wimpy to stop the evil.

All you are is an irrational person who believes in unfounded superstitious nonsense. Even when proofs that neither you nor any other person can refute proves that your god does not exist, you cling to your denial like it is some badge of honor. It simply makes you irrational.

Your god does not exist, but if it did exist, it would be immoral and not worthy of worship but a good kick in its ass.

Zedong etc.. all of these people or events killed millions and millions of people all atheist.

I do. Christianity has been guilty of atrocities.

Another.

Are you saying that mankind did not invent gods?

The difference being those people didn't kill in the name of atheism.

You have no idea, yet again, what you're talking about.

Evil is most definitely inconsistent with the claim of an all-good god that is allegedly also all-powerful and all-knowing. The fact we have so much evil in the world, tells us that either your alleged god is evil itself, or too ignorant to know evil is occurring, or too wimpy to stop the evil.

Not at all but this is too far over your head. Perfect example is job. He knows evil is occurring that is why he sent his Son.
Read the book of revelation. He does stop evil however now is not the time for that evil to be stopped.

All you are is an irrational person who believes in unfounded superstitious nonsense. Even when proofs that neither you nor any other person can refute proves that your god does not exist, you cling to your denial like it is some badge of honor. It simply makes you irrational.

So far all you have is ad hominem no argument so you pretty much lose at this point.
You have allowed your religious bigotry to over ride any rational discussion. You are the one making the claim it is on you to prove.
I have yet to see your evidence that negates the existence of God. So as it stands you are simply stating your opinion not actual fact.
Your god does not exist, but if it did exist, it would be immoral and not worthy of worship but a good kick in its ass.

Trying to pass off your opinion as fact is again a logical fallacy. Not an argument.
Kicking an all mighty perfect being would be irrational, but then again your responses so far have been such.

I do. Christianity has been guilty of atrocities.

And atheists have commmitd far worse atrocities and still do to this day.
So now where would you like to go with your argument.

Are you saying that mankind did not invent gods?

gods yes. God no.
He exists and is real. I have seen him presence in my life and in the life's of others.
I have seen people healed, I have heard and witnessed miracles. The Holy Spirit is alive and well
I have experienced things in my life and they happen for reason that don't make sense or shouldn't have happened.

I have witness both joy and sorrow yet rejoicing in both. I have seen the darkest place a person can go and have been pulled from the brink of it.

10 I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.

11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

12 I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life.

13 And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.

14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

The difference being those people didn't kill in the name of atheism.

You know this how? You took a poll? You don't have a clue what they thought.

All gods are the invention of men, even the christian god. People who see that differently see this from the viewpoint of their religion/because of their faith, not because they have proof of their god not being invented by men.

gods yes. God no.
He exists and is real. I have seen him presence in my life and in the life's of others.
I have seen people healed, I have heard and witnessed miracles. The Holy Spirit is alive and well
I have experienced things in my life and they happen for reason that don't make sense or shouldn't have happened.

I have witness both joy and sorrow yet rejoicing in both. I have seen the darkest place a person can go and have been pulled from the brink of it.

10 I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.

11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

12 I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life.

13 And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.

14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

What about all the people who don't heal? What about the children who die from cancer? Why does your god make people ill in the first place?

What about all the people who don't heal? What about the children who die from cancer? Why does your god make people ill in the first place?

First off you have to prove that God makes people Ill to begin with and that it has nothing to do with genetics or environment.
The Lord gives all sorts of answers in fact recently i just had a request rejected. The reason I am not sure of.

Just like i have to say no to my kids our Heavenly Father at times says no to us even if we don't understand why yet.
God never promised a suffer free life.

if we never had trials and circumstances then we would never grow as people.

All gods are the invention of men, even the christian god. People who see that differently see this from the viewpoint of their religion/because of their faith, not because they have proof of their god not being invented by men.

So you prove that God was invented by men. I will await your evidence.
You seem to like making assertion without evidence. you are simply stating this on faith/belief.
you have no actual evidence to support your argument.

So basically what you accuse others are doing you are doing the exact something only attempting to claim some kind of victory out of it.

You know this how? You took a poll? You don't have a clue what they thought.

Yawn. Unlike you, I'm not immune to rationality and reason, and as the historical record clear shows, they killed in the name of religion: the religion of the state and the various cults of personality they created.

I don't expect you to understand that.

Why doesn't this god ever heal, say, amputees?

Yawn. Unlike you, I'm not immune to rationality and reason, and as the historical record clear shows, they killed in the name of religion: the religion of the state and the various cults of personality they created.

I don't expect you to understand that.

That's stupid. But you know what's really juvenile and ignorant? People who try to diss Christianity by citing examples of those who don't practice it.

Even Jesus clarified this for those meatheads: "Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing."

It's not rocket science, sport.

How much time have you actually spent studying the historical accounts of the resurrection?

That's stupid. But you know what's really juvenile and ignorant? People who try to diss Christianity by citing examples of those who don't practice it.

Even Jesus clarified this for those meatheads: "Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing."

The only thing that's stupid here is your decision not to care about, study or understand history.

It's OK you had no rational counter. You never do.

Over the years, by redefining what isn't "real" Christianity there's only you left, "Wolfie".

Back
Top Bottom