• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bernie Sanders Is Dropping Out of 2020 Democratic Race for President

They do count, they gave Hillary 55 Electoral votes. As I have pointed out why would anyone want to make our country into California?

YouTube

Keep showing just what an elite you really are totally out of touch with reality and the rest of the country. You see California with its great GDP and beautiful beaches but now the reality of what liberalism has done to the state and the gap between the rich and the poor leading the nation in poverty, homeless, illegals, wage gap, cost of living, pollution and I could go on but you still ignore reality

Rents are high, true.

There are homeless because the rents are not affordable, that is true,

There are more people in poverty, but that's because, in a nation of forty million people, there are going to be more people in poverty. There are also more rich people in CA than in any other state, there are more affluent people than any other state. Big numbers beget big numbers, so ?

Okay,, back to high rents, and back to homeless.

I don't know how to put this to you, but SUPPLY AND DEMAND is the reasons for high rents.

There's another word for it, apparently you didn't get the memo, it's called

CAPITALISM.

As for 'pollution', it's way down compared to the 70s, though it's ticked up a tad in the last few years, owing to ECONOMIC GROWTH, CAPITALISM.

California is the 5th largest economy IN THE WORLD.

But how is CA doing with the coronavirus? CA, though it reported the first case and the first death, it's rates are 12 time less than that of NY due to fast an decisive action by Gov Gavin Newsom.

Coronavirus: Why New York has 12 times as many deaths as California - Vox

You said democrats are a minority.

You are wrong on that point.

The only thing California proves is that the founding fathers were unable to predict a state might have 40,000,000 people. Who could have imagined it back then?

i sincerely doubt the 2 senators per state idea, which was fomented during a time when there were just a handful of states with not that many people, would be what it is now, a travesty of democratic justice.

Of course, since if favors repubs, you don't give a damn and the reason you don't give a damn is because you don't give a damn about democracy.
California has 51 Representatives in Congress while Wyoming has one.

Given that California elects people like Adam Schiff, Maxine Waters, Eric Swalwell, Ted Lieu and Nancy Pelosi, among others, they should only have one Representative also.

The last three years have been the best economically from any President in history,

In another post, I totally debunked this lie.

Donald Trump's numbers are mediocrity, at best, but on many other dynamics, he's the worst president in history, a fact of which you are blind to.

Given that Obama was a leftist president with dangerous leftist policies, they absolutely should have.

Obama will go down as one of the worst presidents in US history, who oversaw the biggest abuse of power in the history of the country.

Boy are liberals going to be surprised when John Durham finishes his "exponentially expanding" criminal investigation.:lol:

Yeah, that's what you guys said about Comey and McCabe, what happened?

Fizzle.

The worst president in history will no doubt be awarded to Trump.

Last edited:
Whereas the Democrats want Donald Trump to be a two term President, and they're doing everything they can to achieve that goal.

Fortunately, Trump is doing everything he can do to be relieved of duty.

I don't know what the Dems were thinking to even consider Bernie as their nominee. There's no way in hell the U.S. is going to swing that far left. Maybe in 20 years or so, but not now.

In another post, I totally debunked this lie.

Donald Trump's numbers are mediocrity, at best, but on many other dynamics, he's the worst president in history, a fact of which you are blind to.
Let's see, we are in no wars. Trump got rid of the T.P.P. The economy grew faster under him than Obama and Trump has appointed two real good conservative supreme court justices. So yea Trump deserves another term.

I don't know what the Dems were thinking to even consider Bernie as their nominee. There's no way in hell the U.S. is going to swing that far left. Maybe in 20 years or so, but not now.
What makes them think Biden is their best shot? They should've ran him in 2016.

I’m so sad about Bernie. But I’ll gladly vote Biden in November.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do that while I'll gladly vote for Trump.

The DNC is like Charley Brown with the football thing. They fall for it literally every time. Bernie bros have been screeching for 6 months that they're going to defect again, and the DNC still wastes money allowing Sanders back into the party when he feels he can use them.

What makes them think Biden is their best shot? They should've ran him in 2016.

He didn't run. You are a brain surgeon of the highest caliber.

You said democrats are a minority.

You are wrong on that point.

The only thing California proves is that the founding fathers were unable to predict a state might have 40,000,000 people. Who could have imagined it back then?

i sincerely doubt the 2 senators per state idea, which was fomented during a time when there were just a handful of states with not that many people, would be what it is now, a travesty of democratic justice.

Of course, since if favors repubs, you don't give a damn and the reason you don't give a damn is because you don't give a damn about democracy.
This is still a conservative leaning country and you need to accept that reality. Contrary to what dems believe, they are not entitled to the WH.

Let's see, we are in no wars. Trump got rid of the T.P.P. The economy grew faster under him than Obama and Trump has appointed two real good conservative supreme court justices. So yea Trump deserves another term.

The economy? Meh

trumpeconomybushobmaa.jpg

No wars? Trump is on tape favoring the Iraq war.

TPP? His latest is just NAFTA 2.0.

Justices? He stacked the court in repubs favor, big ****ing deal, that's not an accomplishment, that's partisanship.

The economy? Meh

View attachment 67277488

No wars? Trump is on tape favoring the Iraq war.

TPP? His latest is just NAFTA 2.0.

Justices? He stacked the court in repubs favor, big ****ing deal, that's not an accomplishment, that's partisanship.
Biden voted for NAFTA and you think progressive voters will vote for that?

This is still a conservative leaning country and you need to accept that reality. Contrary to what dems believe, they are not entitled to the WH.

A majority of people in AMerica will not vote for a republican president in the next election.

A majority of people voted for Democrats in the house and senate and 2018

A majority of people voted for a democrat in the presidency in 2016.

This is a left leaning country, though the system is rigged in favor of republicans, which is they only way they can win.

Biden voted for NAFTA and you think progressive voters will vote for that?

yes, they will vote for him because the alternative is way way way way way way worse.

the election will NOT be about issues.

I will be about decency and normalcy and the end of chaos, bloviating, and wholesale lying.

A majority of people in AMerica will not vote for a republican president in the next election.

A majority of people voted for Democrats in the house and senate and 2018

A majority of people voted for a democrat in the presidency in 2016.

This is a left leaning country, though the system is rigged in favor of republicans, which is they only way they can win.
No, it's not!!! Americans don't want open borders and high taxes on everyone!!! Americans want manufacturing back in their country. Americans don't want anymore middle east wars. Trump is a real populist and cares about the working class. The dems are not the party of the working class anymore.

yes, they will vote for him because the alternative is way way way way way way worse.

the election will NOT be about issues.

I will be about decency and normalcy and the end of chaos, bloviating, and wholesale lying.
LOL. I know a lot of Bernie voters saying they are staying home or voting third party. You just proved that dems only care about elites and the rich.

What election isn't about issues? That is so comical!!!

Utterly ridiculous. What is Obama's legacy?

4th worst economic record in recorded US history.

Worst record before the Supreme Court in many, many decades.

Left the Middle East in flames.

Left the US appallingly weak in the world.

Left the military in near-Carter levels of disrepair.

Built up $8 trillion in additional debt.

Devastated his own party because so many Americans opposed his agenda and performance.

Lied to Americans that they could keep their doctor and their health care plan for a horrific plan that was slowly collapsing before Trump began to reform it.

Large rise in poverty and various forms of welfare.

I can't see that he did much of anything right.

Your post is laughable.

“Left the Middle East in flames”

The Middle East was in flames long before Obama was president and will be long after he has died. Being in flames is the natural state of being there. He didn’t order in a flight of B-1 bombers to blow the peaceful protests to smithereens to try and keep thugs like Gaddafi and Mubarak on power, nor should he have. Despite Republicans practically doing a keg stand on the graves of the folks killed in Benghazi multiple investigations turned up nothing criminal or usable by the spin machine.

Unlike Trump, Obama didn’t fall all over himself talking about what a great guy thugs like Kim Jong Un and Vladimir Putin are. He certainly didn’t leave the US “appallingly weak in the world” like you fantasize.

If opposing one’s policies(which, by the way, most democrats didn’t actually do) is a sign of “devastating one’s party” then Donald Trump has left the Republican Party in ruins. His steady policy of getting rid of people like Mattis(who is ten times the men your hero could ever even dream of being) in favor of sycophants and morons has left the country totally unable to respond to any sort of crisis.

The rest of your post is equally laughable, but those two particularly stood out.

No, it's not!!! Americans don't want open borders and high taxes on everyone!!! Americans want manufacturing back in their country. Americans don't want anymore middle east wars. Trump is a real populist and cares about the working class. The dems are not the party of the working class anymore.

Democrats will not impose high taxes on 'everyone', just the rich. Biden will debunk that narrative.

Democrats will not have 'open borders', but we will end putting children in cages, and we will give DACA kids a path to stay in country without fear.

Repubs started the middle east wars, and we are tired of the republican war in the ME.

What dems will do is DEBUNK RIGHT WING FALSE NARRATIVES.

Back
Top Bottom