• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Being Black in America is Tough" (1 Viewer)

Being black in America might be tough, but James wouldn't know. Its what the staff tells him.

bull crap, the **** holes are all in the republican south
Ummm, no. Ever hear of urban blight, high crime areas of these cesspools? Sorry, but the South have nothing compared to the Urban sh!tholes like New York, LA, Chicago, hell even my own home of Buffalo is ranked the THIRD poorest city in the country and guess what? Not a Republican to be found.

Ummm, no. Ever hear of urban blight, high crime areas of these cesspools? Sorry, but the South have nothing compared to the Urban sh!tholes like New York, LA, Chicago, hell even my own home of Buffalo is ranked the THIRD poorest city in the country and guess what? Not a Republican to be found.

Upstate NY is very Republican. And there are PLENTY of Republicans up there, and PLENTY of dying cities. I know, I have PLENTY of family up there, there's tons of empty buildings and people needing government help.

On the other hand NYC isn't a cesspool, and it one of the safest cities in the US.. And a Republican can't be found. LOL

Upstate NY is very Republican. And there are PLENTY of Republicans up there, and PLENTY of dying cities. I know, I have PLENTY of family up there, there's tons of empty buildings and people needing government help.

On the other hand NYC isn't a cesspool, and it one of the safest cities in the US.. And a Republican can't be found. LOL
HAHAHAHAHA. Laughable. Erie and Monroe Counties are 7:1 Democrat. 'Nuff said.

HAHAHAHAHA. Laughable. Erie and Monroe Counties are 7:1 Democrat. 'Nuff said.

I see you're not addressing your lies about NYC. Or other cites like Seattle, and others.

Because of manufacturing moving out of the country, a problem BOTH parties allowed to happen, It's mostly about economics, and regardless of Party any Northern 'rust belt' city is going to struggle. There's dozens of other Upstate NY cities who are having the same problems Buffalo and Rochester are having and those other struggling cities are very Republican. Why? Because the good paying manufacturing jobs are all gone.

But I don't expect you to look at anything objectively, you're stuck in the all Dems are bad all Repubs are good Fox news echo chamber.

Last edited:
I see you're not addressing your lies about NYC. Or other cites like Seattle, and others.

Because of manufacturing moving out of the country, a problem BOTH parties allowed to happen, It's mostly about economics, and regardless of Party any Northern 'rust belt' city is going to struggle. There's dozens of other Upstate NY cities who are having the same problems Buffalo and Rochester are having and those other struggling cities are very Republican. Why? Because the good paying manufacturing jobs are all gone.

But I don't expect you to look at anything objectively, you're stuck in the all Dems are bad all Repubs are good Fox news echo chamber.
You could not pay me enough to live in the armpit of New York State better known as New York ****ty. NYC steals 100% of all of the states' resources and leaves Upstate (the good part of the state) zip, nada, zero. I still advocate NYC breaking off and forming its own state.

So said LeBron James after his LA residence was vandalized by some moron writing a racial slur [the N-word] on his gate. Here's the full quote.

I agree with his comment--it is hard to be black in this racist society. IMO, racism today is still not much better than it was back in the day. We've just learned to hide it more effectively.

But, I know several of you whole heartily disagree with me and James on this. Let's hear your take.

The reaction to LeBron is a lower level of the same as the slavery in the past. It is absolutely no different but for the level of suffering.

So said LeBron James after his LA residence was vandalized by some moron writing a racial slur [the N-word] on his gate. Here's the full quote.

I agree with his comment--it is hard to be black in this racist society. IMO, racism today is still not much better than it was back in the day. We've just learned to hide it more effectively.

But, I know several of you whole heartily disagree with me and James on this. Let's hear your take.

Rofl...as he strolls onto his private jet counting his 400 million.

Yeah. Thats tough.

No security? Thats just lame. I would think he would at least have cameras to catch these ding dongs.

Right now being alive in america is tough. But much better than being most other places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom