• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bannon Is Subpoenaed in Mueller’s Russia Investigation

Russians have no Freedom of Speech to give anything of value to an American political campaign. There is no such thing for them and to do so is illegal.

Insults at me do not change the law. Federal law makes it a crime for any person to "solicit, accept or receive" a contribution or "anything of value" from a foreign person for a U.S. political campaign or "for the purpose of influencing any election for federal office."

And that is what the Trump campaign and the Russians did.

Th only way that argument makes any sense is if one subscribes to the insane fiction that nothing done in a campaign gets votes - especially a major initiative by a candidate who uses it over 160 times in the last month of a campaign and makes it the centerpiece of his speeches and attacks. And that is what Trump did with the wikileaks material. He invoked it over 160 times and rolled the dice betting on it to help him win. And it did.

For over 200 years, every single candidate who ever ran for a political office in America has done so on the basic assumption that campaigning for votes is the way you win elections. Every speech is designed to get votes. Every piece of literature is designed to get votes. Every bumper sticker is designed to get votes. The campaign slogan is designed to get votes. An attack on your opponent is designed to get votes. Kissing babies and shaking hands are designed to get votes.

Every activity in a campaign is designed to get votes to help you win the election.

So for you to take the absurd position that nobody can prove the use by Trump of the wikileaks material provided by the Russians changed any votes - is simply so irrational and so absurd and so senseless that it is the category of utter nonsense and purposeful delusional as it goes against the basic assumptions made by every candidate for every office who has every campaigned for elected office in the USA.

So no campaign lies, again, this really has to be an act, one that has consumed quite a bit of space and time. Words have to be verified just like you do when you buy something in your personal life. This entire argument of yours is something you would get from an innocent person who wants to trust everyone and has never been involved in the real world. You want to believe words whereas i do background checks and understand resumes. Actual actions trump rhetoric which is why you check resumes vs. just listening to words.

Proving that Trump participated in propaganda is easy, he campaigned just like Hillary did. Hillary's campaign was full of lies but you didn't want to believe them. The American electorate got it, when will you?

So no campaign lies, again, this really has to be an act, one that has consumed quite a bit of space and time. Words have to be verified just like you do when you buy something in your personal life. This entire argument of yours is something you would get from an innocent person who wants to trust everyone and has never been involved in the real world. You want to believe words whereas i do background checks and understand resumes. Actual actions trump rhetoric which is why you check resumes vs. just listening to words.

Proving that Trump participated in propaganda is easy, he campaigned just like Hillary did. Hillary's campaign was full of lies but you didn't want to believe them. The American electorate got it, when will you?

Perhaps that meant something to you - but nothing you said there refutes anything I said to you in the post you pretended you were replying to. Nothing at all.

If you refer to "the American electorate" and then claim that they "got it" - you would do well to remember that the American people voted by a margin of over 2.8 million more votes for your hated Clinton than for your boy Trump. So your statement is both wrong and works against your claims.

e·lec·tor·ate
əˈlekt(ə)rət/Submit
noun
all the people in a country or area who are entitled to vote in an election.

Perhaps that meant something to you - but nothing you said there refutes anything I said to you in the post you pretended you were replying to. Nothing at all.

If you refer to "the American electorate" and then claim that they "got it" - you would do well to remember that the American people voted by a margin of over 2.8 million more votes for your hated Clinton than for your boy Trump. So your statement is both wrong and works against your claims.

There you go, entitled to vote, does that mean illegals? Felons? Dead People? People voting multiple times in different states? 2.8 million is indeed more than Trump got, 4.0 million of that came from the state of California, a state that allows Illegals to vote and a state that continues to violate immigration laws as well as setting records for poverty and homelessness. that apparently is who you want electing our President and that is exactly why our Founders created the Electoral College. You don't like it, tough ****, live with it until you change the law. Over 70 million Americans voted Against Hillary Clinton so don't give me this popular vote bull****. Popular vote doesn't elect the President but does elect Congressional Representatives where the Obama record and legacy was rejected

There you go, entitled to vote, does that mean illegals? Felons? Dead People? People voting multiple times in different states? 2.8 million is indeed more than Trump got, 4.0 million of that came from the state of California, a state that allows Illegals to vote and a state that continues to violate immigration laws as well as setting records for poverty and homelessness. that apparently is who you want electing our President and that is exactly why our Founders created the Electoral College. You don't like it, tough ****, live with it until you change the law.

Since you supplied no verifiable evidence with that screed - it is not worth of serious consideration.

Over 70 million Americans voted Against Hillary Clinton so don't give me this popular vote bull****. Popular vote doesn't elect the President but does elect Congressional Representatives where the Obama record and legacy was rejected

And 2.8 million MORE voted for her so when you invoke "the American electorate" and claim they "got it" - they voted for Clinton in much greater numbers than voted for Trump. And that flushes and crushes your previous claim

Since you supplied no verifiable evidence with that screed - it is not worth of serious consideration.

And 2.8 million MORE voted for her so when you invoke "the American electorate" and claim they "got it" - they voted for Clinton in much greater numbers than voted for Trump. And that flushes and crushes your previous claim
I suggest a move to California where laws are irrelevant and that suits you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I suggest a move to California where laws are irrelevant and that suits you

And still you supply no verifiable evidence of your wild claims. Which in a nutshell sums up your entire argument.

And still you supply no verifiable evidence of your wild claims. Which in a nutshell sums up your entire argument.
Oh yes I have and you ignored it. Google Mercury News San Jose re illegals voting

Oh yes I have and you ignored it. Google Mercury News San Jose re illegals voting

You google it and you present your evidence that you feel is important to support your argument.

Or you could simply link to the final report of the prestigious Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity. I am sure they have all the evidence you would require. :doh:roll:

I googled it, I found nothing to support your claim, in fact one article directly disputed your asertations.

These are long discredited claims that the right has thrown around for decades and multti millions have been spent at both the state and federal level and always with the same result. Voter fraud is so rare that it is inconsequential.
But you keep.supporting traitors....

You google it and you present your evidence that you feel is important to support your argument.

Or you could simply link to the final report of the prestigious Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity. I am sure they have all the evidence you would require. :doh:roll:

The states didn't cooperate with the Commission but the evidence is quite clear along with logic and common sense when you don't have. You don't want to believe it therefore it didn't happen.

You can turn your typical blind eye to the allegations because you don't want to believe it but study after study has proven beyond a reasonable doubt that illegals have voted and with Immigration a major issue in this past election there is no question that the state of California and others turned a blind eye to this issue

https://fairus.org/issue/societal-impact/noncitizens-voting-violations-and-us-elections

Last edited:
I googled it, I found nothing to support your claim, in fact one article directly disputed your asertations.

These are long discredited claims that the right has thrown around for decades and multti millions have been spent at both the state and federal level and always with the same result. Voter fraud is so rare that it is inconsequential.

Then there is this so keep burying that head in the sand because that is what you want to do and believe

https://www.dailywire.com/news/17769/trump-vindicated-study-shows-57-million-illegals-joseph-curl

Sorry but study after study comes to the same conclusion which you and the rest of the radical left wants to ignore. Illegals did vote in the election, how many? no one knows but it did happen regardless of your leftwing rhetoric that says differently. There isn't any evidence you are going to accept but that just shows how little credibility you have.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/17769/trump-vindicated-study-shows-57-million-illegals-joseph-curl

The states didn't cooperate with the Commission but the evidence is quite clear along with logic and common sense when you don't have. You don't want to believe it therefore it didn't happen.

You can turn your typical blind eye to the allegations because you don't want to believe it but study after study has proven beyond a reasonable doubt that illegals have voted and with Immigration a major issue in this past election there is no question that the state of California and others turned a blind eye to this issue

https://fairus.org/issue/societal-impact/noncitizens-voting-violations-and-us-elections

and still no verifiable evidence of your wild claims.

and still no verifiable evidence of your wild claims.

LOL, in your world only verifiable information is required by you whereas all you offer is hearsay with nothing verifiable but have Trump convicted. Typical leftwing double standards. If you believe that Illegals didn't vote in this election you have a serious problem lacking basic logic and common sense.

LOL, in your world only verifiable information is required by you whereas all you offer is hearsay with nothing verifiable but have Trump convicted. Typical leftwing double standards. If you believe that Illegals didn't vote in this election you have a serious problem lacking basic logic and common sense.

You have just committed the sin of invoking the fallacy of False Equivalency as the ongoing investigation into Trump and Russia and your claim of voter fraud are two very different things .

You have just committed the sin of invoking the fallacy of False Equivalency as the ongoing investigation into Trump and Russia and your claim of voter fraud are two very different things .

And you have shown that typical leftwing holier than thou syndrome where the left never does anything wrong. You ought to be ashamed of yourself but apparently have zero class

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/17/no-voter-fraud-isnt-myth-10-cases-where-its-all-to/

And you have proven you have that typical leftwing radical attitude where you do nothing wrong and everyone else is as fault, your entire life must operate that way. I will let Mueller handle the investigation but you already have him convicted. When Mueller comes back and says nothing illegal happened it isn't going to matter to you as you will continue to blame Trump for violating some made up law or move on to some other anti Trump thread. Hatred is a very sad trait to have but you have the radical left have made an art of it

And you have shown that typical leftwing holier than thou syndrome where the left never does anything wrong. You ought to be ashamed of yourself but apparently have zero class

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/17/no-voter-fraud-isnt-myth-10-cases-where-its-all-to/

Of all ten of those claims in the article - how many actual votes were illegally cast that we can prove and know of?

I count very very very few as the article is filled with speculation, conjecture, maybes, what-ifs and just plan they don't know.

But its your source - so you tell me how many actual illegal votes do they know were cast by actual identifiable people. I will even assist you.
from your own linked source which gave us ten states or cities

1- Colorado - 3 people
2- Virginia - zero
3- Pennsylvania - zero , but they say some "might have"- what ever that means
4 - Philadelphia PA - 43 claimed by no prosecution or conviction so its hard to prove either way
5 - Texas - zero
6 - Indiana - zero
7 - Oklahoma - 3 are being investigated
8 - Kentucky - 1
9 - Wisconsin - 6 in a primary who presented adult ID when they were actually 17
10- Pennsylvania - zero

Not exactly the millions and millions our Fool in the White House claims now is it?

And not exactly a serious problem when you consider the 130 million votes cast in the last election and you cannot even source sixty of them.

You got nothing to be concerned about except paranoia and delusion.

Last edited:
Of all ten of those claims in the article - how many actual votes were illegally cast that we can prove and know of?

I count very very very few as the article is filled with speculation, conjecture, maybes, what-ifs and just plan they don't know.

But its your source - so you tell me how many actual illegal votes do they know were cast by actual identifiable people. I will even assist you.
from your own linked source which gave us ten states or cities

1- Colorado - 3 people
2- Virginia - zero
3- Pennsylvania - zero , but they say some "might have"- what ever that means
4 - Philadelphia PA - 43 claimed by no prosecution or conviction so its hard to prove either way
5 - Texas - zero
6 - Indiana - zero
7 - Oklahoma - 3 are being investigated
8 - Kentucky - 1
9 - Wisconsin - 6 in a primary who presented adult ID when they were actually 17
10- Pennsylvania - zero

Not exactly the millions and millions our Fool in the White House claims now is it?

And not exactly a serious problem when you consider the 130 million votes cast in the last election and you cannot even source sixty of them.

You got nothing to be concerned about except paranoia and delusion.

OMG, there is no way of knowing if the state doesn't do the leg work and do you believe California that allows illegals to drive a car thus establishing residency in the state and a state that violates immigration laws is going to do any valid investigation? I proved that illegals and dead people voted and that is the issue that you want to ignore. those are ACTUAL votes not speculation of minds being changed and voting for Trump. These are ILLEGAL votes, PERIOD.

Nothing posted is ever going to change the mind of a radical partisan ideologue like you therefore I am done with you and this thread. You are incapable of ever admitting you are wrong and violate every principle of debate using speculation, rhetoric, opinions as justification to counter actual data and facts. You lose, you lost the election, get over it

OMG, there is no way of knowing if the state doesn't do the leg work and do you believe California that allows illegals to drive a car thus establishing residency in the state and a state that violates immigration laws is going to do any valid investigation? I proved that illegals and dead people voted and that is the issue that you want to ignore. those are ACTUAL votes not speculation of minds being changed and voting for Trump. These are ILLEGAL votes, PERIOD.

Nothing posted is ever going to change the mind of a radical partisan ideologue like you therefore I am done with you and this thread. You are incapable of ever admitting you are wrong and violate every principle of debate using speculation, rhetoric, opinions as justification to counter actual data and facts. You lose, you lost the election, get over it

Your very article from a right wing source identifies less than 60 illegal voters out of 130 million. That is not even akin to a pebble on the floor of the Grand Canyon.

And I can understand your retreat and surrender since every single thing you have said to me has been thoroughly refuted and your entire argument has been crushed and flushed. So your retreat is very understandable.

If not wise.

Your very article from a right wing source identifies less than 60 illegal voters out of 130 million. That is not even akin to a pebble on the floor of the Grand Canyon.

And I can understand your retreat and surrender since every single thing you have said to me has been thoroughly refuted and your entire argument has been crushed and flushed. So your retreat is very understandable.

If not wise.

That is 60 more than you have proven voted for Trump because of Russian influence

That is 60 more than you have proven voted for Trump because of Russian influence

You have again committed the sin of False Equivalency.

One can point to convictions for voter fraud while one can only assume that campaign activities produce votes so you trying to equate the two is utterly ridiculous and contrary to reality.

And I thought you were done with this thread?

Not only are you not very good at this but you also cannot even keep your own word for even an hour. No wonder you like Trump so much...... birds of a feather and all that.

Do they teach civics in Washington? What rights and freedoms has Trump fooled with? WE had 8 years of a President who told you what you wanted to hear and then never delivered but apparently since all you care about is marrying your same sex partner and smoking your grass, nothing else matters. You are a typical hysterical liberal who believes what they want to believe and then gets radical when you don't get your way. The Silent Majority is fed up with it.

As for those elections you were talking about better check your candidates out and see why they won because they are more in tune with the silent majority than you but in your world the D means more than their focus and what they are proposing to do

There is nothing conservative about giving American rights to Illegals or creating a bigger more intrusive Federal govt. along with greater debt. Being a conservative means focusing on the results I posted and you ignored

Hm. Gee, I guess my sons would LOVE to know how it was they were born from the "same-sex partner" you just accused me of having, and my youngest would LOVE to know how it is that he looks so much like me. But I guess all that doesn't matter - you've made up your mind about that.

And I did smoke grass twice in my life - both times while I was a young sailor in the Navy, the most recent time being about 33 years ago. But that doesn't matter either - you've already made up your mind.

And you aren't aware of the freedoms that Trump's administration has taken away, so here's a long, long list. Of course you'll probably call them "regulations that Trump was right to rescind", since your side seems to believe more about having the "freedom" to discriminate against others instead of ensuring that people are free from discrimination.

AND you don't seem to be aware that while yes, the debt increased under Obama, the deficit was cut by more than half...whereas YOUR side just passed a tax cut that they themselves admit will add $1.5 trillion to the deficit (which, in case you don't understand, adds that much more to our federal debt). Oh, but I forget - it was Dick Cheney who said, "Reagan proved deficits don't matter". I guess Dick Cheney was a raving left-wing liberal....

Oh, and btw - my civics class was not in Washington, but in oh-SO-liberal Mississippi, in the years when Mississippi state legislature had not yet ratified the 13th Amendment banning slavery.

No, guy, you're not conservative. Wanna know what I call a true conservative? Dwight David Eisenhower. But of course today's "conservatives" would call him (AND Reagan AND Bush 43) a raving left-wing liberal, too....

Hm. Gee, I guess my sons would LOVE to know how it was they were born from the "same-sex partner" you just accused me of having, and my youngest would LOVE to know how it is that he looks so much like me. But I guess all that doesn't matter - you've made up your mind about that.

And I did smoke grass twice in my life - both times while I was a young sailor in the Navy, the most recent time being about 33 years ago. But that doesn't matter either - you've already made up your mind.

And you aren't aware of the freedoms that Trump's administration has taken away, so here's a long, long list. Of course you'll probably call them "regulations that Trump was right to rescind", since your side seems to believe more about having the "freedom" to discriminate against others instead of ensuring that people are free from discrimination.

AND you don't seem to be aware that while yes, the debt increased under Obama, the deficit was cut by more than half...whereas YOUR side just passed a tax cut that they themselves admit will add $1.5 trillion to the deficit (which, in case you don't understand, adds that much more to our federal debt). Oh, but I forget - it was Dick Cheney who said, "Reagan proved deficits don't matter". I guess Dick Cheney was a raving left-wing liberal....

Oh, and btw - my civics class was not in Washington, but in oh-SO-liberal Mississippi, in the years when Mississippi state legislature had not yet ratified the 13th Amendment banning slavery.

No, guy, you're not conservative. Wanna know what I call a true conservative? Dwight David Eisenhower. But of course today's "conservatives" would call him (AND Reagan AND Bush 43) a raving left-wing liberal, too....

It is probably about time you realized that you weren't mainstream and are no longer in the majority. You have spent too much time in the liberal utopia of my home town to realize what the real world is like.

Debt increased the most under Obama but the deficit was reduced? OMG, what a dumb ass statement, we pay debt service on the debt not the deficit and the deficit was reduced by sequester and the GOP taking control of Congress. Obama had four straight years of trillion dollar deficits and before you give me the liberal bull**** of 2009 better find out when the budget for 2009 was signed and how Bush can be responsible for such a big debt operating under Continuing resolutions base upon 2008 numbers. You have been indoctrinated well and no your civics training was far from world class. Then there are those PREDICTIONS. let me know when they come true because they sure didn't under Obama

Being a conservative means people keeping more of what they earn, a small limited central govt, personal responsibility, and social responsibility resting with the states not the federal bureaucrats

I really am getting tired of the liberal whining from leftists, you lost the election get over it

And you have proven you have that typical leftwing radical attitude where you do nothing wrong and everyone else is as fault, your entire life must operate that way. I will let Mueller handle the investigation but you already have him convicted. When Mueller comes back and says nothing illegal happened it isn't going to matter to you as you will continue to blame Trump for violating some made up law or move on to some other anti Trump thread. Hatred is a very sad trait to have but you have the radical left have made an art of it

Do you mean kinda what the right has done with hillary?

She is probably the most investigated person in modern history yet does not have one conviction. Yet the right still screams about her crimes and her guilt.

Back
Top Bottom