• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Are the odds of President Obama being re-elected improving? Are the odds of Presiden

Re: Are the odds of President Obama being re-elected improving? Are the odds of Presi

If my Federal Taxes go up I know that my state taxes won't because tX doesn't have a state income taxes. You on the other hand will pay both federal and state taxes thus have less spendable income. Guess that is fine for a liberal.

Proud to be a Texan are you? Proud that Texas receives $1.27 back for every dollar you send to the Feds? Proud that Texas is suckling at the Federal teat like no other State? You Texans have a strange sense of pride.
BTW I'm from Florida and we have no State income tax either.

Last edited:
Re: Are the odds of President Obama being re-elected improving? Are the odds of Presi

The data is not in question, the CONCLUSIONS you come up with ARE. People have refuted your conclusions MANY times.

You pull this crap over and over. People refute your conclusions, you run away for awhile or go to another thread, then start up the BS again claiming noone has refuted you.

So again, stop your lying and quit being intellectually dishonest.

What you call intellectually dishonest are conclusions based upon data. Refuting that data has been done with opinions from other liberals that you want to believe. I don't lie, I understand our economy better than apparently you ever will.

Proud to be a Texan are you? Proud that Texas receives $1.27 back for every dollar you send to the Feds? Proud that Texas is suckling at the Federal teat like no other State? You Texans have a strange sense of pride.
BTW I'm from Florida and we have no State income tax either.

Yep, proud Texan that pays Federal taxes and since Obama is sending it to states why not TX?

...I don't lie, I understand our economy better than apparently you ever will.

if that were true, you wouldn't soo often feel the need to rely upon ad hominem attacks.

What you call intellectually dishonest are conclusions based upon data. Refuting that data has been done with opinions from other liberals that you want to believe. I don't lie, I understand our economy better than apparently you ever will.

Those conclusions you come up with are OPINION and not FACT. Something you simply cannot admit to.

Your claims have been refuted because they are NOT facts. So yes, you lie each and everytime you claim your conclusions are facts.

You have an OPINION as to the reason of the data, but that is all you have...an OPINION.

What is it about conservatism that makes conservatives lie this much?

if that were true, you wouldn't soo often feel the need to rely upon ad hominem attacks.

What you call and ad hominem attack is confusing you with data and actual facts. Liberals don't like to be challenged and aren't used to it.

Those conclusions you come up with are OPINION and not FACT. Something you simply cannot admit to.

Your claims have been refuted because they are NOT facts. So yes, you lie each and everytime you claim your conclusions are facts.

You have an OPINION as to the reason of the data, but that is all you have...an OPINION.

What is it about conservatism that makes conservatives lie this much?

Then you shouldn't have any problems proving my conclusions as being a lie but instead you prefer claiming someone else did it when the reality is they refuted the data with their opinions and their opinions only made them look more foolish. So I have been accused of ad hominem attacks but apparently claiming that I lie isn't a personal attack? If I have lied then it shouldn't be any problem proving those lies, instead you run from the challenge. What is it about liberalism that creates this kind of loyalty? Are you really incapable of competing in a free enterprise economy?

well, for one thing, look at the first syllable in "CONservative".

;)

And of course that isn't an ad hominem attack, is it?

Then you shouldn't have any problems proving my conclusions as being a lie but instead you prefer claiming someone else did it when the reality is they refuted the data with their opinions and their opinions only made them look more foolish. So I have been accused of ad hominem attacks but apparently claiming that I lie isn't a personal attack? If I have lied then it shouldn't be any problem proving those lies, instead you run from the challenge. What is it about liberalism that creates this kind of loyalty? Are you really incapable of competing in a free enterprise economy?

You have not proven your own OPINIONS to be fact so you are in fact lying when you say they are fact. PROVE your conclusions as FACTUAL, beyond refute. You have not done this. You have simply laid out your conclusions and said they are fact, this is not proof.

It's not my fault you haven't proven your own claims as FACT instead of OPINION.

You claim the President is at fault for the credit rating. The president does not control the economy. This is a lie on your part. So with that one statement your claims have been proven false.

You have not proven your own OPINIONS to be fact so you are in fact lying when you say they are fact. PROVE your conclusions as FACTUAL, beyond refute. You have not done this. You have simply laid out your conclusions and said they are fact, this is not proof.

It's not my fault you haven't proven your own claims as FACT instead of OPINION.

You claim the President is at fault for the credit rating. The president does not control the economy. This is a lie on your part. So with that one statement your claims have been proven false.

The facts make my conclusions accurate, something you have yet to refute. Apparently a growing economy, growing jobs, growing personal income aren't something liberals like you have any interest in generating. YOu apparently have a future working for the govt. thus the taxpayers. The results generated happened on the Obama watch and not proposing or passing a budget with any spending cuts didn't help the credit rating at all. Obama has taken Bush spending and put it on steroids something you want to ignore.

What did Obama say as a campaigner in 2008 when he blamed Bush for the price that is half of what it is today? seems he thought Bush could do something about it then but now in office he claims he can do nothing and you buy the rhetoric now but ignore it then. A true Obama supporter really isn't smart enough to vote.

Who is the liar touting the success of Obamacare?

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/28/b...ply-this-year-study-shows.html?pagewanted=all

The prices in April of 2008 were nearly identical to what they are today. And he didn't blame Bush since we've had the problem since the 70's. Obama hasn't waivered on his energy policy since 2008.

Last edited:

no, its not.

go look up the meaning of an ad hominem attack.

Calling me a liar or a "con" is indeed a personal attack.

An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"), short for argumentum ad hominem, is an attempt to negate the truth of a claim by pointing out a negative characteristic or belief of the person supporting it

The facts make my conclusions accurate, something you have yet to refute. Apparently a growing economy, growing jobs, growing personal income aren't something liberals like you have any interest in generating. YOu apparently have a future working for the govt. thus the taxpayers. The results generated happened on the Obama watch and not proposing or passing a budget with any spending cuts didn't help the credit rating at all. Obama has taken Bush spending and put it on steroids something you want to ignore.

None of what you said refutes that the president does NOT control the economy and therefore is not at fault for the credit rating being lowered. You again only show OPINION, not fact.

Prove, without refute, that if Obama hadn't signed the healthcare bill that the credit agency wouldn't have lowered the rating. You can't prove that because you don't know FOR SURE what would have happened. That is why your claims are OPINIONS.

Try again, this time without lying.

The prices in April of 2008 were nearly identical to what they are today. And he didn't blame Bush since we've had the problem since the 70's. Obama hasn't waivered on his energy policy since 2008, but I see you switch topics pretty damn quick. The thread isn't about ObamaCare.

Liberals are like sharks, I didn't pass Obamacare off as an Obama success and justification for re-election. Suggest you see the person I was responding to before making a fool of yourself.

Obama attacked Bush in 2008 for the high prices of gasoline as did the Democrats in Congress, Prices today are higher and the answer for liberals is kick the can down the road like they have for the past 30 years. Instead of pointing out it takes 10 years to bring new sources of energy to the market and doing so during the 80's and 90's we would have had that oil on the market now. What is the Obama solution? Another ten years and kick the can down the road still adhering to the same failed liberal energy policies.

None of what you said refutes that the president does NOT control the economy and therefore is not at fault for the credit rating being lowered. You again only show OPINION, not fact.

Prove, without refute, that if Obama hadn't signed the healthcare bill that the credit agency wouldn't have lowered the rating. You can't prove that because you don't know FOR SURE what would have happened. That is why your claims are OPINIONS.

Try again, this time without lying.

The last Bush budget was 3.1 trillion dollars, the first Obama expenditures exceeded 3.6 trillion and his 2013 proposal is for 3.8 trillion dollars. How does that affect our credit rating? You want to improve your credit rating eliminate your debt, Obama has no intention of doing that thus is responsible for our credit rating. He had total control of Congress 2009-2010 and then defeated the Ryan 2011 budget. So apparently you prefer calling me a liar instead of getting the data and facts.

The last Bush budget was 3.1 trillion dollars, the first Obama expenditures exceeded 3.6 trillion and his 2013 proposal is for 3.8 trillion dollars. How does that affect our credit rating? You want to improve your credit rating eliminate your debt, Obama has no intention of doing that thus is responsible for our credit rating. He had total control of Congress 2009-2010 and then defeated the Ryan 2011 budget. So apparently you prefer calling me a liar instead of getting the data and facts.

Yet again, the president does not control congress nor the economy. This much is FACT. Is it that hard for you to stop lying? What is it about conservatism that makes conservatives lie so much?

Yet again, the president does not control congress nor the economy. This much is FACT. Is it that hard for you to stop lying? What is it about conservatism that makes conservatives lie so much?

You apparently don't have a clue, Obama had total control of the Congress from 2009-2010 so what economic policy did he want that he didn't get? Democrats controlled the Congress from 2007-2011. As for the President not controlling the economy then you better tell that to those here with BDS who blame Bush for everything bad

If the price of gasoline keeps going up the odds of his relection will take a dive.

You apparently don't have a clue, Obama had total control of the Congress from 2009-2010 so what economic policy did he want that he didn't get? Democrats controlled the Congress from 2007-2011. As for the President not controlling the economy then you better tell that to those here with BDS who blame Bush for everything bad

The president does NOT CONTROL congress nor the economy. Get a clue and stop lying.

If the price of gasoline keeps going up the odds of his relection will take a dive.

It will only affect the weakminded conservatives that wouldn't have voted for him anyway.

The president does NOT CONTROL congress nor the economy. Get a clue and stop lying.

Then you have no problem replacing Obama since it won't be any big loss for you

Then you have no problem replacing Obama since it won't be any big loss for you

I've already said, I don't have a dog in this three ring circus called Election 2012. They're all clowns and America will be worse off no matter who is elected. You're talking to the wrong person on this one, I don't support ANY of the candidates.

No sorry, but to be a liberal you have to be a liar.

I'll answer this with your post (#67 in this thread)

It really is easy sitting behind a computer screen calling someone else a liar and yet never proving those so called lies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom