• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Are the odds of President Obama being re-elected improving? Are the odds of Presiden

Re: Are the odds of President Obama being re-elected improving? Are the odds of Presi

You didn't answer the question, as usual. Did invading Iraq cause oil prices to skyrocket or not? I'll give you a hand.

oilprice1947.gif

What does the invasion of Iraq have to do with the price of gasoline today? Is it higher or lower than it was then?

Re: Are the odds of President Obama being re-elected improving? Are the odds of Presi

What does the invasion of Iraq have to do with the price of gasoline today? Is it higher or lower than it was then?

You still haven't answered the question. Go ahead, and then I'll answer yours.

You still haven't answered the question. Go ahead, and then I'll answer yours.

We invaded Iraq in March of 2003, see if you can figure out the answer to your question then tell me are the gasoline prices higher or lower today vs. 2003?

Current Gas Prices and Price History

We invaded Iraq in March of 2003, see if you can figure out the answer to your question then tell me are the gasoline prices higher or lower today vs. 2003?

Current Gas Prices and Price History

Still waiting for you to answer the question. :popcorn2:

tic toc tic toc

Obamacare was touted by the poster as a success and a reason to vote for Obama. Suggest you keep up with the discussion.

Yes, it was a major accomplishment. The primary purpose of HCR was to expand coverage to 30 million Americans and not to slash costs.

We have been out of Iraq now for months and the war was winding down for years. Apparently Obama hasn't told you that reality yet

The result of that invasion doesn't just go away. Are you that naive that you believe that when a speculator thinks oil is going to increase (and it doesn't), that they lower the price back down?

Now, are you going to answer yes or no, did the invasion of Iraq cause oil prices to increase?

:lamo:lamo:lamo

Again, actual results which don't show what you want them to show makes you laugh? Just another diversion from your inability to defend "your" President and his failed record.

The result of that invasion doesn't just go away. Are you that naive that you believe that when a speculator thinks oil is going to increase (and it doesn't), that they lower the price back down?

Now, are you going to answer yes or no, did the invasion of Iraq cause oil prices to increase?

According to the chart I posted, NO. Gasoline prices today are double what they were in 2003

Yes, it was a major accomplishment. The primary purpose of HCR was to expand coverage to 30 million Americans and not to slash costs.

So this is all about access not improved care or lower costs? Thanks for the acknowledgement because it will increase access and lower services thus increasing costs just like in MA today. Not enough doctors higher ER usage and higher costs. You must be so proud

According to the chart I posted, NO. Gasoline prices today are double what they were in 2003

Yes and other factors cause oil prices to increase as well. However, that doesn't deny the fact oil prices ROSE because of the invasion in Iraq.

Simple oil speculation knowledge and you fail at it.

what a pathetic thing to say. you are guided by bigotry.

Sorry, but the truth definitely hurts liberals

Yes and other factors cause oil prices to increase as well. However, that doesn't deny the fact oil prices ROSE because of the invasion in Iraq.

Simple oil speculation knowledge and you fail at it.

We didn't invade Iraq in 2008 and the war was winding down. We are out of Iraq now and the prices are higher still. Keep re-writing history and supporting liberalism

Sorry, but the truth definitely hurts liberals

Not truth, your OPINION. You still don't know the difference. Such ignorant conservatives.

We didn't invade Iraq in 2008 and the war was winding down. We are out of Iraq now and the prices are higher still. Keep re-writing history and supporting liberalism

Not re-writing at all. It's called fact, maybe you should go back to pretending you know about business.

Not re-writing at all. It's called fact, maybe you should go back to pretending you know about business.

I have posted data over and over again only to be called a liar yet not one liberals has ever refuted the data and proven it to be a lie. Waiting for you to try

All history is re-written over and over again. That's why we're still talking about the Civil War.

All history is re-written over and over again. That's why we're still talking about the Civil War.

No, you report history not try to re-write it. liberals are trying to re-write history when most are too young to even have lived it.

how's Iraq's oil production levels? back to pre-war and pre-embargo levels?

no, but calling all liberals "liars", makes you a bigot.

based upon the facts it makes me look like a prophet and right

I have posted data over and over again only to be called a liar yet not one liberals has ever refuted the data and proven it to be a lie. Waiting for you to try

The data is not in question, the CONCLUSIONS you come up with ARE. People have refuted your conclusions MANY times.

You pull this crap over and over. People refute your conclusions, you run away for awhile or go to another thread, then start up the BS again claiming noone has refuted you.

So again, stop your lying and quit being intellectually dishonest.

Back
Top Bottom