• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anti-choice propaganda about parenting

Read the second link thoroughly and get back to me.

I'll limit myself to the front page, thanks. Not that there could be any slant to a website called Blackgenocide.org.

If it is truly an attempt at 'genocide', don't you think it would be more cost effective to either require sterilization, mandatory birth control, or just round them up in the streets and require them to breathe the air in Elizabeth, New Jersey?

* Note: this post contains large quantities of sarcasm

Methinks a large number of anti-aborts have no idea what the hell genocide means. :lol:

Nobody is perfect. It seems to me that you set a really high standard for others is all.

WTF? Not cheating is a high standard? Not cheating is the default standard.

Not cheating is a high standard? WTF?

Probably. Check out the numbers.

It is estimated that roughly 30% to 60% of all married individuals (in the United States) will engage in infidelity at some point during their marriage (see Buss & Shackelford for review of this research). And these numbers are probably on the conservative side, if you consider that close to half of all marriages end in divorce (people are more likely to stray as relationships fall apart; also see, who is likely to cheat).
https://www.truthaboutdeception.com/cheating-and-infidelity/stats-about-infidelity.html

You've never been married. Have you?

Probably. Check out the numbers.

You've never been married. Have you?

No, but I have been in my share of relationships and I never cheated. :shrug: I'm also fully aware that something like 50% of all people married or not will cheat, but that doesn't make the behavior acceptable or something anyone should just accept.

No, but I have been in my share of relationships and I never cheated. :shrug: I'm also fully aware that something like 50% of all people married or not will cheat, but that doesn't make the behavior acceptable or something anyone should just accept.

It's easy for someone who has never been married to judge those who have. Try it [marriage] sometime, and then report back.

It's easy for someone who has never been married to judge those who have. Try it [marriage] sometime, and then report back.

What about marriage would change my mind?

I'll limit myself to the front page, thanks. Not that there could be any slant to a website called Blackgenocide.org.

If it is truly an attempt at 'genocide', don't you think it would be more cost effective to either require sterilization, mandatory birth control, or just round them up in the streets and require them to breathe the air in Elizabeth, New Jersey?

* Note: this post contains large quantities of sarcasm

What? Too race specific for ya?

What about marriage would change my mind?
It depends on your age. I could not abide by monogamy up until I turned 50. Now that my sex drive has simmered down, it's actually a nice thing. But, when I was 30, I could not get out of my marriage fast enough---and, that is when **** happens.

Which is pretty much what the article I posted suggests.

It depends on your age. I could not abide by monogamy up until I turned 50. Now that my sex drive has simmered down, it's actually a nice thing. But, when I was 30, I could not get out of my marriage fast enough---and, that is when **** happens.

Which is pretty much what the article I posted suggests.

If you're not happy with your realtionship then maybe you should end it instead of cheating. Also, your line of reasoning is stupid as all hell here in general. Staying with one person with a healthy sex drive is not at all hard.

What? Too race specific for ya?

Where on earth would you pull something like that from?

Accepting 'information' from a site that obviously is promoting a specific subject or political leaning ('ConservativeNews.com or Liberal times.net as examples)) is not likely to be objective about their subject, is it?

But you do know, Minnie. She nearly died. Making a decision that nearly kills you is obviously a mistake.

I know she nearly died because abortions that are illegal are very often unsafe for the woman where as legal abortions are much , much safer for the woman.

That is one of reasons why I support pro choice.
Many women are so desperate not to continue an unwanted pregnancy they will have an unsafe illegal abortion if a legal abortion is not available to them even when they know an illegal abortion might kill them.

I know she nearly died because abortions that are illegal are very often unsafe for the woman where as legal abortions are much , much safer for the woman.

That is one of reasons why I support pro choice.
Many women are so desperate not to continue an unwanted pregnancy they will have an unsafe illegal abortion if a legal abortion is not available to them even when they know an illegal abortion might kill them.

Actually, a lot of abortions were safe when it was illegal because doctors would do them.

If you're not happy with your realtionship then maybe you should end it instead of cheating. Also, your line of reasoning is stupid as all hell here in general. Staying with one person with a healthy sex drive is not at all hard.

Says the guy who never has been married. :lol:

That's like someone who has never been above 5000 ft saying walking up to the top of Mt Everest is not at all hard.

Says the guy who never has been married. :lol:

I have been with the same woman for eight years. What about marriage would have made that harder for me to accomplish?

Actually, a lot of abortions were safe when it was illegal because doctors would do them.

If you ever need your appendix removed, maybe you can go to some guy pretending to be a doctor, performing the surgery in his basement, and let us know how safe it was. :roll:

I have been with the same woman for eight years. What about marriage would have made that harder for me to accomplish?

Saying, "I do."

Saying, "I do."

You mean making a promise that you will be with that person? You know, the same one that you already were living by before you were married.

If you ever need your appendix removed, maybe you can go to some guy pretending to be a doctor, performing the surgery in his basement, and let us know how safe it was. :roll:

What? No, actual doctors did a good percentage of the abortions when it was illegal.

You mean making a promise that you will be with that person? You know, the same one that you already were living by before you were married.

Try it. Then report back. Should be quite educational.

What? No, actual doctors did a good percentage of the abortions when it was illegal.

Ok, find an actual doctor, but be sure that he does this appendectomy in his basement, with tools he has on hand. Should be interesting.

Try it. Then report back. Should be quite educational.

So if I make a promise that I have already been living by for the last eight years I will all of a sudden not be able to stop myself from cheating. That seems pretty hard to believe.

Back
Top Bottom