• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another dirty Democrat scheme: Take Trump down using the Yovanovich Bewitch ploy

This is what you're basing your ignorant comment on:

Giuliani boasts, then backtracks on some details of engineering Yovanovitch ouster

"Yovanovitch needed to be removed for many reasons most critical she was denying visas to Ukrainians who wanted to come to US and explain Dem corruption in Ukraine," Giuliani said on Twitter, echoing claims he made Tuesday to NBC News. "She was OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE and that’s not the only thing she was doing. She at minimum enabled Ukrainian collusion."

"I didn't need her out of the way," Giuliani told Ingraham. "I forced her out because she's corrupt. I came back with a document that will show, unequivocally, that she committed perjury when she said she turned down the visa for Mr. Shokin because of corruption."

Both statements by Rudy Giuliani is a provable lie. The article continues...

Shokin was denied the visa by the State Department because he was seen as having wasted U.S. aid meant to battle corruption, according to testimony in the impeachment probe.

Shokin "wanted to come to the United States to share information suggesting that there was corruption at the U.S. Embassy," George Kent, the deputy assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian Affairs, testified. "Knowing Mr. Shokin, I had full faith that it was bunch of hooey, and he was looking to basically engage in a con-game out of revenge because he’d lost his job."

I hope I've made that clear for you and you needn't bother promoting that Fox lie any longer.

As I said, her own Embassy records give a completely different reason for denying visas. She lied.

Think about the dough one of those pens could bring on eBay. Cha-Ching!

And all I have for EBay is a signed Maury Wills bat. Any offers? I want that pen!

Who is Yovanovich? The Obama and Hillary darling state department official who was fired for improper behavior in May 2019. That did not sit well with democrat seditionists who claimed the ambassador as one of their own. Trump was again demonstrating his right to dismiss government employees who hold their position at his pleasure and that just fired up democrats even more to unseat Trump by hook or crook.

Why did Trump fire Yovanovich? Because she proved untrustworthy. Trump officials were investigating Ukrainian corruption in the 2016 election and Yovanovich was obstructing that investigation. One evidence of her obstruction was revealed in Congressional impeachment hearing of 2019 in which she admitted she blocked Ukrainian prosecutor from meeting with US Justice Department officials at the US embassy. It was likely that obstruction of an investigation which was the biggest factor in Trump's dismissal of Yovanovich.

https://www.intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/20191104_yovanovitch_transcript_excerpts_final.pdf

Excerpts from Joint Deposition, Marie "Masha" Yovanovitch, October 11, 2019

This is why I try not to waste my time debating so much anymore. This is not a debatable post. This is just irrational nonsense.

Trump fired Yovanovich because she was fighting corruption. Trump's criminals who are now testifying against him hated her because she was a corruption fighter.

I just don't understand how people like you could be so out of touch with reality.

Once upon a time, I was a Reagan supporter. But I never for a minute believed his claims that he "couldn't remember." I knew he was guilty but I still supported him. I would respect you a lot more if you just admitted that Trump is guilty but you still support him instead of these embarrassing arguments you're making.

Tat say hello to tit. :2wave:

Maybe the Republicans should impeach him. :lamo

Maybe the Democrats should face their own hypocrisy?

Goodbye for now, Tit for Tat... :2wave:

Maybe the Democrats should face their own hypocrisy?

Goodbye for now, Tit for Tat... :2wave:
As soon as Trump, Graham, McConnell, Jordan, and the rest of the post-truth administration do the same.

Hello.

Yeah but this Yovanovitch (rhymes with witch) person trying to attack Trump now was an Obama holdover. Why? Just why?

She worked under every president going back to Reagan. She was the one fighting corruption...not Trump.

It was the corrupt Ukraine Prosecutor, Lutsenko that wanted her fired because she supported the NABU and he offered Giuliani dirt on Biden in exchange for getting her fired. The former prosecutor, Shokin also wanted her fired because the US embassy refused to give him a visa so he could travel to the US to meet with Giuliani. The reason he was refused was because he was under investigation in Ukraine. So Giuliani went to the State Department to get Shokin's visa approved and they refused too. So then he went to Trump...and finally got her removed. Meanwhile, Hyde and Nunes were having her followed (which was illegal) and so extra security had to be provided for her.

Agreed. Trump should have. But that's 20/20 hindsight now, isn't it?

The Dems slow walked all his nominees. If he had fired all of them, the confirmations to replace them still wouldn't be complete. The Dems have been playing this little game in the senate to hold up confirmations. They simply keep asking the nominee to complete countless number of questionnaires.

She worked under every president going back to Reagan. She was the one fighting corruption...not Trump.

It was the corrupt Ukraine Prosecutor, Lutsenko that wanted her fired because she supported the NABU and he offered Giuliani dirt on Biden in exchange for getting her fired. The former prosecutor, Shokin also wanted her fired because the US embassy refused to give him a visa so he could travel to the US to meet with Giuliani. The reason he was refused was because he was under investigation in Ukraine. So Giuliani went to the State Department to get Shokin's visa approved and they refused too. So then he went to Trump...and finally got her removed. Meanwhile, Hyde and Nunes were having her followed (which was illegal) and so extra security had to be provided for her.

Let's not forget, they were joking about assassinating her.

I can't imagine any politician surviving this. Most would be forced to resign. But Trump is a cult leader not just a politician.

Everything you said is a lie. Marie Yovanovitch never did anything inappropriate, the charge is vague, nonspecific an unverified. Trump wanted her out because she was a corruption fighter.

Oh, and your link doesn't work.

Here is sworn Yovanovitch testimony from the above source:

What he (Lutsenko) wanted from the US Embassy was to set up a meeting with the Attorney General, with the Director of the FBI, et cetera. And he would say, I have important information for them. As perhaps many of you know, there are, you know, usual processes for that kind of thing.

Unfortunately for Ms. Yovanovitch, her refusal to allow the Prosecutor General of Ukraine to share his findings or concerns with officials in the US Justice Department tends to confirm Lutsenko's claim that she was obstructing US and Ukraine investigations into joint corruption in the 2016 election. She lied and the democrats covered up her lies. She is inexcusable for refusing to allow the Ukrainian prosecutor to talk to American Justice Department officials. She was an Obama holdover, former State Department official under Hillary and she was not about to allow any investigations into the rumors that dirty Ukrainians worked with dirty Americans on Hillary's behalf in 2016.

Here is sworn Yovanovitch testimony from the above source:

What he (Lutsenko) wanted from the US Embassy was to set up a meeting with the Attorney General, with the Director of the FBI, et cetera. And he would say, I have important information for them. As perhaps many of you know, there are, you know, usual processes for that kind of thing.

Unfortunately for Ms. Yovanovitch, her refusal to allow the Prosecutor General of Ukraine to share his findings or concerns with officials in the US Justice Department tends to confirm Lutsenko's claim that she was obstructing US and Ukraine investigations into joint corruption in the 2016 election. She lied and the democrats covered up her lies. She is inexcusable for refusing to allow the Ukrainian prosecutor to talk to American Justice Department officials. She was an Obama holdover, former State Department official under Hillary and she was not about to allow any investigations into the rumors that dirty Ukrainians worked with dirty Americans on Hillary's behalf in 2016.

Link PLEASE

She was not an "Obama holdover", she has served under six presidents and appointed by a Republican president!! God, you are reaching so far that you're looking foolish now. Stop and save some dignity for yourself.

The rhyming thing, very teenager of you. Marie Yovanovich was a valued, trusted and experienced foreign service officer that has served under six presidents. Why do you think Ukraine started an investigation on why she put was under surveillance by American citizens. It's because they trusted her. It's because they respected her. She was there for them.

Yovanovitch proved to be a loyal democrat supporter of the mob push to undermine Trump. She was dirty. She was crooked. Trump was right to fire her just as he was right to fire Comey for the same sort of rebellion.

Trump is impeached. The trial is about to start. The stooges are restless.:mrgreen:

The House kangaroo impeachment stooges have been replaced with the seven dirty democrat dwarfs attempting to fool the Senate into buying their sham impeachment.

Yovanovitch proved to be a loyal democrat supporter of the mob push to undermine Trump. She was dirty. She was crooked. Trump was right to fire her just as he was right to fire Comey for the same sort of rebellion.

No she didn't. She's always been non-partisan her entire career, so that's another lie.

Trump is nothing more than a lowlife gangster.

No she didn't. She's always been non-partisan her entire career, so that's another lie.

Trump is nothing more than a lowlife gangster.

IYO :giggling:

Seriously, do you even know how well our country is doing since Trump became president?

She had a mob hit put out on her directed by Trump and his people. Trump is no better than a mobster.

A mob hit? Democrats see republican purges of crooked politicians and government employees as "mob hits?"

If only you cared about the many times Trump has lied as much as you cared about this...

Democrat crooks constantly call Trump a liar. No surprise there. The surprise is that so many Americans suck up the lying propaganda like flavored water without questioning its source.

Let's not forget, they were joking about assassinating her.

I can't imagine any politician surviving this. Most would be forced to resign. But Trump is a cult leader not just a politician.

I hope your right...it would be great Nunes resigned. But that would be too easy.

Democrat crooks constantly call Trump a liar. No surprise there. The surprise is that so many Americans suck up the lying propaganda like flavored water without questioning its source.

You're surprised that so many Americans know that Trump is chronic liar? The source is Trump himself...and you're the one sucks up his lies without question. No surprise there, either.

She had a mob hit put out on her directed by Trump and his people. Trump is no better than a mobster.

No, if a real mob had a "nit put out on her" she'd be dead.

Back
Top Bottom