• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Alt-Right Ringleader Mike Cernovich Threatens to Drop ‘Motherlode’ If Steve Bannon Is

Re: Alt-Right Ringleader Mike Cernovich Threatens to Drop ‘Motherlode’ If Steve Banno

Interesting sources.
According to the leak, Trump has a lot of support within the FBI and DOJ to take on Pizzagate, but is facing massive obstruction from the CIA and compromised forces within the US Government, as a staggering "roughly one in three" of the entire US political spectrum is said to be involved in pedophilia, including "as many Republicans as Democrats".

Wow, that's a lot of people!!! It's amazing we've heard nothing about this!!

Re: Alt-Right Ringleader Mike Cernovich Threatens to Drop ‘Motherlode’ If Steve Banno

Well, I think we all come here to express opinions to some extent. Sometimes our opinions are informed by both news and other opinions. I wouldn't just discard all opinion pieces as garbage. You can sample opinions from many viewpoints to help you better understand an issue that you may have trouble analyzing on your own.

But when one media is so extremely biased none of their opinions carry any credibility. Same goes for people who read that media garbage - their opinions are biased right from the getgo and carry no credibility.

So you have no specific examples. Thank you for your time.

Please show where the story we are talking about has made it to the mainstream media. Case closed.

The Hill? Here we go again.

Here we go again, ignore the evidence by attacking the source...

Please show where the story we are talking about has made it to the mainstream media. Case closed.

There are plenty of stories that don't get addressed on MSM. That is one of my big criticisms of MSM.

Let me know when you have a source that isn't extremely partisan.

Let me know when you have a source that isn't extremely partisan.

Partisan =/= Making up quotes.

There are plenty of stories that don't get addressed on MSM. That is one of my big criticisms of MSM.

The stories that don't get covered by MSM much are the good stories on Trump or the Republicans. Their stories have a left bias 75% of the time. They cover positive stories for Democrats 75/25 and positive stories the other way 25/75. The non MSM are basically 100/0, or 0/100 or pretty darn close to it. However, I would read a biased left media cover anti-left stories and a biased right media cover anti-right stories but that almost never happens. Now that's where you can get some actual facts that might be believable - maybe.

Golden Shower in coming?

I highly doubts he has the video though. He believed in Pizzagate. Enough said.

Yes, and his Pizzagate story led to a guy walking in there with a gun. We can't deny the guy has an audience and ability to influence.

The stories that don't get covered by MSM much are the good stories on Trump or the Republicans. Their stories have a left bias 75% of the time. They cover positive stories for Democrats 75/25 and positive stories the other way 25/75. The non MSM are basically 100/0, or 0/100 or pretty darn close to it. However, I would read a biased left media cover anti-left stories and a biased right media cover anti-right stories but that almost never happens. Now that's where you can get some actual facts that might be believable - maybe.

So if we cut out the partisan crap (leftvsright) you essentially just agreed the MSM ignores a lot of stories.

Alt-Right Ringleader Mike Cernovich Threatens to Drop ?Motherlode? If Steve Bannon Is Ousted - The Daily Beast

Not even sure who this guy is.

Cernovich made the claims that he’d release a series of “scoops” if Bannon is officially pushed out of the White House on an eleven-minute, self-recorded Periscope Thursday night.

Interesting....Cue "I'm not alt-right" ****storm in 3....2....1

WAIT! I thought Bannon was the "ringleader"... you all need to keep your stories straight.

Members of the alt-right need to have psychological examinations done. (they're headcases)

So if we cut out the partisan crap (leftvsright) you essentially just agreed the MSM ignores a lot of stories.

Well, I actually have to congratulate them on ignoring the extreme partisan crap on both sides that is fake news. Now all we have to do is get them to report credible stories 50/50 and not have an agenda to make one side look bad over the other.

Why do none of those links link the arrests back to the pizza parlor at the center of Pizzagate?

Don't...just don't...

Only Breitbart is acceptable. Even Fox is too mainstream for this crowd.

But when one media is so extremely biased none of their opinions carry any credibility. Same goes for people who read that media garbage - their opinions are biased right from the getgo and carry no credibility.

Extremely biased like FOXNews and MSNBC?

I say I would have to agree with your statement 100%

Problem is, the ditto-head does not consider FOXNews as extremely biased. Many a wing-tard would argue they are "fair and balanced." They like to say "biased liberal media" a lot. Yet, in their mind, Hannity is just telling it like it is.

And, likewise, the Kumbaya tree-hugger does not consider MSNBC as extremely biased. They would argue they are factual and above the gutter propaganda tactics FOXNews employs.

Both types of people are easy to recognize and ignore.

Since when is the Daily Beast not fake news?

It depends on what you mean by 'fake news'. The original definition was those web sites that mimic other web sites, and put out news that is false. The daily beast is not a fake news site by that definition. It uses a high factual content. However, the spin it puts on those facts has an extremely left wing bias. The facts are accurate, the spin is biased. The sourcing of the claims is well documented. It is entirely possible to use the daily beast, and go to the original claims for fact checking, and to see what the article was originally talking about.

It depends on what you mean by 'fake news'. The original definition was those web sites that mimic other web sites, and put out news that is false. The daily beast is not a fake news site by that definition. It uses a high factual content. However, the spin it puts on those facts has an extremely left wing bias. The facts are accurate, the spin is biased. The sourcing of the claims is well documented. It is entirely possible to use the daily beast, and go to the original claims for fact checking, and to see what the article was originally talking about.

My main point is that the type of person who would read a media that is so extremely biased shows that they are only interested in "fake news". If the news can't make it to the mainstream media then it is only extremely biased news. They twist their facts around to fit their own agenda and therefore are not credible. I don't read such crap on either side and won't even listen to anyone who is so biased that they have to use media such as that for proof of anything.

My main point is that the type of person who would read a media that is so extremely biased shows that they are only interested in "fake news". If the news can't make it to the mainstream media then it is only extremely biased news. They twist their facts around to fit their own agenda and therefore are not credible. I don't read such crap on either side and won't even listen to anyone who is so biased that they have to use media such as that for proof of anything.

Then, stop merely labeling opinions you don't like 'fake news'. It makes you look like a total partisan hack.

Then, stop merely labeling opinions you don't like 'fake news'. It makes you look like a total partisan hack.

The partisan hacks are the ones who use these extremely partisan media as proof of anything.

The Daily Beast is not a legitimate news source. As I said, I don't listen to any fake news media from either side.
Then if that is true, you should have been able to show that what they reported was false.

You didn't.

You only tried to discredit the story by making an absolute argument, shooting the messenger. That is a fail, but yer argument is too stupid to see that.

No one is arguing you have to read it, the point you don't get to say a story is invalid, is untrue, because the publisher has a bias.

Your problem here is the same as in the economics forum, you have rejected fact based argument entirely, so you don't get to personally make ANY fact based argument....you have nothing to stand on.

Trump the immoral swine was elected after a lot of his dirty laundry was aired. He is so far untouchable.

Back
Top Bottom