• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Alt-Right Ringleader Mike Cernovich Threatens to Drop ‘Motherlode’ If Steve Bannon Is

Re: Alt-Right Ringleader Mike Cernovich Threatens to Drop ‘Motherlode’ If Steve Banno

Of course it is - for someone who only wants to quote from extremist media. I don't read any of that crap from either side. The National Enquirer is a much more reliable source than the crap you spew from.

Really? Because it seems the owner is a very strong ally of president Trump. And we all know that 99.9% of their "news" is crap. And if that isn't extreme or down right bat **** crazy I don't know is.

Re: Alt-Right Ringleader Mike Cernovich Threatens to Drop ‘Motherlode’ If Steve Banno

Really? Because it seems the owner is a very strong ally of president Trump. And we all know that 99.9% of their "news" is crap. And if that isn't extreme or down right bat **** crazy I don't know is.

The Daily Beast is not a legitimate news source. As I said, I don't listen to any fake news media from either side.

The Daily Beast is not a legitimate news source. As I said, I don't listen to any fake news media from either side.

So how and where do you get your news?

And how do you determine if it is real, alternative facts, or fake?

That must be quite a conundrum for you.

No. Not the Daily Beast's owner. The NE's owner is a friend of trump.

Nice try at deflecting my post, btw.:cool:

Alt-Right Ringleader Mike Cernovich Threatens to Drop ?Motherlode? If Steve Bannon Is Ousted - The Daily Beast

Not even sure who this guy is.

Cernovich made the claims that he’d release a series of “scoops” if Bannon is officially pushed out of the White House on an eleven-minute, self-recorded Periscope Thursday night.

Interesting....Cue "I'm not alt-right" ****storm in 3....2....1

I never heard of the guy until yesterday. Sounds like a pretty slimy person to me.

Alt-Right Ringleader Mike Cernovich Threatens to Drop ?Motherlode? If Steve Bannon Is Ousted - The Daily Beast

Cernovich made the claims that he’d release a series of “scoops” if Bannon is officially pushed out of the White House on an eleven-minute, self-recorded Periscope Thursday night.

Lordy! Watching this White House is going to be like watching 4 seasons of the Jerry Springer show.

9 posts from you of the first 27 and not a single one discussing the THREAD TOPIC.

How very Moderate Right of you.

How do you feel about Miller taking over for Bannon ?

Why do people even listen to the garbage spewed from places like the Daily Beast? I never read sources like this on either side. They're nonsense. The National Enquirer would be much more interesting reading.

The guy who thinks the National Enquirer is more interesting reading trashing the Daily Beast . :lamo:lamo

So how and where do you get your news?

And how do you determine if it is real, alternative facts, or fake?

That must be quite a conundrum for you.

No conundrum at all when it comes to the Daily Beast. It just shows the depths of one's partisanship to even read trash like that. Might as well read the National Enquirer and believe it to be real news. I actually feel sorry for those that are so blind.

No. Not the Daily Beast's owner. The NE's owner is a friend of trump.

Nice try at deflecting my post, btw.:cool:

We were talking about the Daily Beast. Who's the one deflecting?

9 posts from you of the first 27 and not a single one discussing the THREAD TOPIC.

How very Moderate Right of you.

How do you feel about Miller taking over for Bannon ?

There is no such thing as a thread topic when the Daily Beast is concerned. Debating fake news is just debating fake news. I haven't heard Miller is taking over for Bannon. Is that from the Daily Beast as well? Don't really know Miller but I would be glad if Bannon was gone. I never even heard of Bannon before January because I don't read fake news from Breitbart either.

The guy who thinks the National Enquirer is more interesting reading trashing the Daily Beast . :lamo:lamo

The guy who thinks the Daily Beast is more interesting reading trashing the National Enquirer. :lamo:lamo

Pretty much. People who listen to Alex Jones and hang out on 4chan threatening to drop bombshells of secretive information, is kind of like Trump tweeting out that the real story is that he was surveilled by Obama. No one takes you seriously but, it can make for some juicy gossip, if you're into that sort of thing.

You do realize that this story isn't over yet?

So he's the one responsible for the DP dimwits telling us every day that Hillary Clinton was two days away from death.

No conundrum at all when it comes to the Daily Beast. It just shows the depths of one's partisanship to even read trash like that. Might as well read the National Enquirer and believe it to be real news. I actually feel sorry for those that are so blind.

You never answered my question. So, where do you go for information that you trust to be factual?

You never answered my question. So, where do you go for information that you trust to be factual?

I get it from more middle of the road legitimate sources of all kinds and then sift through it as most mainstream media is biased to the left. No need to sift through a pile of garbage though. A pile of garbage is just a pile of garbage. If there are any diamonds in the garbage they will show up on credible sources. If not then the diamond is zircon.

I get it from more middle of the road legitimate sources of all kinds and then sift through it as most mainstream media is biased to the left. No need to sift through a pile of garbage though. A pile of garbage is just a pile of garbage. If there are any diamonds in the garbage they will show up on credible sources. If not then the diamond is zircon.

You still haven't answered the question. Which sources do you deem legitimate?

There is no such thing as a thread topic when the Daily Beast is concerned. Debating fake news is just debating fake news. I haven't heard Miller is taking over for Bannon. Is that from the Daily Beast as well? Don't really know Miller but I would be glad if Bannon was gone. I never even heard of Bannon before January because I don't read fake news from Breitbart either.

LOL, then you didn't read much news at all if you'd never heard of Trump's campaign manager from August through the election, then immediately named as a senior staff member on the Trump transition, then permanent staff. Maybe you should expand your list of accepted news outlets.

You still haven't answered the question. Which sources do you deem legitimate?

I did answer the question. Let's just call it the mainstream media but, even with them, information has to be sorted out as many have a left bias. There's no sense in reading the partisan fringe though unless you are partisan and actually want to get your news sources from them. I read EVERYTHING that isn't on those fringes. Anyone who reads that crap on either side just wants to feed into their own personal biases, much like you would read the National Enquirer for your news instead of local newspaper or TV stations. But, some would rather read the National Enquirer rather than their local news as they live in their own alt-world, the alt-world of the Daily Beast.

LOL, then you didn't read much news at all if you'd never heard of Trump's campaign manager from August through the election, then immediately named as a senior staff member on the Trump transition, then permanent staff. Maybe you should expand your list of accepted news outlets.

Not expanding it to include reading trash.

Here is another report with a little more detail.

Mike Cernovich Threatens Sexual Blackmail if Steve Bannon is Fired: ?I Know Everything? | Mediaite

Cernovich is a lot like Trump. He makes big statements then he walks back on them. The internet has unleashed a torrent of garbage that passes as news. Cernovich is a prime example along with every word that comes out of Trump's twitter account. What is scary is how many people rely on this stuff and think it is real. It really is not a good thing that anyone can get an audience online and spout out nonsense. Rather than an explosion of real information we are inundated with uninformed opinions based on nothing at all. But we are now so electronically connected it is too convenient to take the easy way out and swallow lies by those who put out the flashiest message. Facts, details, and nuance were killed by the internet.

I did answer the question. Let's just call it the mainstream media but, even with them, information has to be sorted out as many have a left bias. There's no sense in reading the partisan fringe though unless you are partisan and actually want to get your news sources from them. I read EVERYTHING that isn't on those fringes. Anyone who reads that crap on either side just wants to feed into their own personal biases, much like you would read the National Enquirer for your news instead of local newspaper or TV stations. But, some would rather read the National Enquirer rather than their local news as they live in their own alt-world, the alt-world of the Daily Beast.

Can you please let us know what news sources you use?

But you're discounting immediacy. For example, say what you will about TMZ (and I will--blech), it scooped the world by hours on the death of Michael Jackson. Breaking news is what it is, and even the most reputable sites sometimes get it wrong at first.

Can you please let us know what news sources you use?

I've already said more than once.

Back
Top Bottom