• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

All we want are background checks!!

What more beyond Background checks

• Total voters
It's about limiting their presence in the commercial arena. If people see them less in everyday life, perhaps they will think about them less.
Pro gun people see them quite often. Gun shows ,gun shops firing ranges. I think you probably are referring to the anti gun crowd. But never fear the MSM will show plenty to make sure that people that don't see them often enough will know what they look like.

vegas a question. In your terms and just yours what IS a gun nut? And owning 1-50 isn't really an answer since you only shoot one gun at a time. Then you have people that collect as a hobby.

People against reasonable gun control

I would be also be interested if he knew what a AK-47 is. Outside of the movies and anti gun rhetoric.

Gun Grabbers aren't here to discuss anything specific, they are only here to disinform.

If you want to point fingers at the Obama administration, then why not be heroes and ban that accessory again? Ya know, "thanks to Obamas admin, but we're here to fix it!"

He had more rounds to fire at once without having to slow down too much. If he was reloading more, then that would of gave extra time for people to seek cover. Basic idea really. Isn't the standard issued rifle in the military a M16? That has a 30 cartridge capacity. The shooter had 100 cartridge magazines in his room. What are you saying?

uh you're lying again he had over a dozen weapons. what slows a shooter down is not reloading but heat build up on a weapon. this shooter didn't have to worry about this

We can't secure our border. We can't deport criminals from other countries being released from our prisons. We cannot afford to keep the people in prison we know are still dangerous.

Instead we release them back on the street and hope that they don't commit more crimes.:lamo

Background checks clearly were of absolutely no use in stopping this man. They will not stop the next person that goes nuts and decides to kill a bunch of people. You want to stop the killings then we need to address the root cause of most killings. That is the mental status of the person. When we start checking on the mental health of our people as much as we check their blood pressure we will start to fix the problem.

Not only that but these are the same people comparing President Trump to Hitler and how tge police are being militarized. Yet they feel safer with them having guns than law abiding citizens.

Not only that but these are the same people comparing President Trump to Hitler and how tge police are being militarized. Yet they feel safer with them having guns than law abiding citizens.

Prove they are the same people

Well good rant to. Not to sure about blanket search warrants in these neighborhoods though but...Next time I see an illegal gun on the street I'll pick it up.LOL.

Best you don’t. ;)

What is reasonable?

to vegas it is always the next restriction waiting to be passed. today its worthless placebos like universal background checks. then its registration to enforce compliance with the failed UBGCs. then its may issue licenses to own a gun. then its rounding up guns that the bannerrhoids have decided cannot be owned.

Best you don’t. ;)
Well wowzers,if they are on the street that implies they are just laying there. What if a little kid( aka :mrgreen:toddler)happened along and picked it up first. I would consider myself a good upstanding citizen even if I did keep it.

Those are names. Proof please

Hillary called President Trump a racist and yet calls for gun control because she trust the president with them. Plus there are posters on forums I frequent that have the same sentiments.

Hillary called President Trump a racist and yet calls for gun control because she trust the president with them. Plus there are posters on forums I frequent that have the same sentiments.

I still see no evidence. Proof please

to vegas it is always the next restriction waiting to be passed. today its worthless placebos like universal background checks. then its registration to enforce compliance with the failed UBGCs. then its may issue licenses to own a gun. then its rounding up guns that the bannerrhoids have decided cannot be owned.

And you are for nothing....well...nothing that would affect white gun owners

And you are for nothing....well...nothing that would affect white gun owners

I oppose any bans on firearms and unlike you, race plays no role in my views on gun laws. You're the one who hyperventilates over black criminals having firearms

I oppose any bans on firearms and unlike you, race plays no role in my views on gun laws. You're the one who hyperventilates over black criminals having firearms

Well we know that is not true

Well we know that is not true

you constantly lie and others call you on that. no one else has even suggested I am a gun banner. You started doing it when you were upset that several of us didn't buy your lies that you aren't a gun banner

you constantly lie and others call you on that. no one else has even suggested I am a gun banner. You started doing it when you were upset that several of us didn't buy your lies that you aren't a gun banner

Many others have called you out on your lies and your gun banning views are crystal clear

Back
Top Bottom