• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Actor Isaiah Washington Tells Black People to Stop Trusting Democrats

Approach a random person of color and tell them to "get off of the plantation" See how that works out for you.:2wave:

Go to Chiraq and tell the families of loved ones who were murdered that those deaths don't matter. See how that works for you. Keep up the trolling!

Go to Chiraq and tell the families of loved ones who were murdered that those deaths don't matter. See how that works for you. Keep up the trolling!

Gop states have the highest per capita gun deaths.

Deny that. Lol

Show me where I stated an actor's opinion doesn't matter. LOL

You had to finally do some research for once. Congratulations.
Yeah, seeking out valuable life changing information about an actor that most people don't know that was on a drama for old people. Very important! :lol:

Show me where I stated an actor's opinion doesn't matter. LOL

You had to finally do some research for once. Congratulations.

Ah, so you think i should listen to them. But do i listen to this guy or George Clooney? Nugent or Springsteen?

I'm sitting next to a colleague from the Roseland neighborhood who has lost friends and family through gun violence and himself was shot over a year ago. He says that your posts are offensive and are not worth reading.

Yeah, seeking out valuable life changing information about an actor that most people don't know that was on a drama for old people. Very important! :lol:

Oh I'm sorry you speak for most people, now? LOL

If that's the case this country is doomed.

And the fact that you need to resort to ad hominems about an actor in a futile attempt to disprove the facts he laid about your farce of a party reveals your desperation.

The Demon Party is racist. More than any political party in this country.

I'm sitting next to a colleague from the Roseland neighborhood who has lost friends and family through gun violence and himself was shot over a year ago. He says that your posts are offensive and are not worth reading.

Imaginary friends don't work here.

He just makes stuff up

Good program, but sadly ain't enough. Dems need to vacate that city and go to Californication or some other fruity state.

You need to follow your own advice more than anyone.

No, CRED isn't enough. More organizations need to be started that utilize the same model. CEO's and business leaders offering opportunities for real career paths as well as economic investment in those disenfranchised communities. What's the right wing solution? nothing but more jails and armed militias roaming the streets.

No, CRED isn't enough. More organizations need to be started that utilize the same model. CEO's and business leaders offering opportunities for real career paths as well as economic investment in those disenfranchised communities. What's the right wing solution? nothing but more jails and armed militias roaming the streets.

Wrong again. And try using logic in your next response, for once.

Its not the sole responsibility of rich business leaders to attempt to fix a city. And I know a brother who owns a temp agency in Chiraq helping thugs get jobs and they still refuse to stay off the streets.

If we were to follow such a ridiculous notion then you need to pressure your rich Libs to put their money where their mouths are. But we all know the answer to that.

And you just stated you don't want stricter penalties for violent crimes and more ADMAX prisons built. You don't want inmates to be on 23 hour lockdown. You don't want to assist law enforcement in putting these thugs away so they won't create more victims (Hug-a-Thug culture). You don't want the death penalty to be completely reactivated. You don't want Libs to give up their elected seats.

So what are we left with? Libs wanting the conditions of homelessness and crimes to continue to keep a near limitless supply of votes to even have a chance to win a political seat.

Wrong again. And try using logic in your next response, for once.

Its not the sole responsibility of rich business leaders to attempt to fix a city. And I know a brother who owns a temp agency in Chiraq helping thugs get jobs and they still refuse to stay off the streets.

If we were to follow such a ridiculous notion then you need to pressure your rich Libs to put their money where their mouths are. But we all know the answer to that.

And you just stated you don't want stricter penalties for violent crimes and more ADMAX prisons built. You don't want inmates to be on 23 hour lockdown. You don't want to assist law enforcement in putting these thugs away so they won't create more victims (Hug-a-Thug culture). You don't want the death penalty to be completely reactivated. You don't want Libs to give up their elected seats.

So what are we left with? Libs wanting the conditions of homelessness and crimes to continue to keep a near limitless supply of votes to even have a chance to win a political seat.

Dude you're so full of ****. The fact that a grown man calls Chicago "Chi-raq" tells me that your have no clue of whats going on in you OWN city let alone mine. And you never did say what conservative utopia that you reside in. You're not interested in a sincere dialogue about crime in Chicago or anywhere else. "Chicago" is nothing but internet argument points to you. I've already shown you what is being done here to reduce crime and gun violence which is working. Arnie Duncan is to be commended for starting such an ambitious organization and through the program and others like it, inner-city crime and gang violence will continue to drop. From CRED
Impoverished, minority neighborhoods, where residents face a severe lack of investment and opportunity, bear the brunt of the violence. A combination of factors—including shifts in housing, a collapse of the local economy, systemic imbalance in schools, and limited pathways to good-paying jobs—have led to broken neighborhoods where the illegal economy often holds more promise for young men than legal alternatives.

The Democratic Party totally threw blacks under their illegal Latino immigrant buses. They are taking and driving up rent and taking jobs in black communities. Generally, social services money is being consumed as gifts by the Democratic Party to illegal immigrants.

Name ANYTHING the Democratic Party has done for the black community other than declare they are inferior helpless victims who should be beggars for welfare to the Democratic Party - standing in line behind 20 million illegal immigrants?

Trump should have staff go thru prison and conviction records and pardon or commute blacks (and others) in prison for non-violent personal use drug crimes - and for those already out to remove the conviction from their record.

The Democratic Party totally threw blacks under their illegal Latino immigrant buses. They are taking and driving up rent and taking jobs in black communities. Generally, social services money is being consumed as gifts by the Democratic Party to illegal immigrants.

Name ANYTHING the Democratic Party has done for the black community other than declare they are inferior helpless victims who should be beggars for welfare to the Democratic Party - standing in line behind 20 million illegal immigrants?

Blacks vote Democrat.

Stop calling them stupid

Dude you're so full of ****. The fact that a grown man calls Chicago "Chi-raq" tells me that your have no clue of whats going on in you OWN city let alone mine. And you never did say what conservative utopia that you reside in. You're not interested in a sincere dialogue about crime in Chicago or anywhere else. "Chicago" is nothing but internet argument points to you. I've already shown you what is being done here to reduce crime and gun violence which is working. Arnie Duncan is to be commended for starting such an ambitious organization and through the program and others like it, inner-city crime and gang violence will continue to drop. From CRED

LOL why do Libs froth at the mouth when the truth is told about them?

Blacks vote Democrat.

Stop calling them stupid

Why? The Democratic Party calls black people who vote Republican stupid and traitors to their own race.

In many black communities, openly supporting Republicans or Trump is physically dangerous and dangerous to their property. If we knew each other, I'd give you $200 and a ride to and from for you to park your car on the street overnight in a black part of Southside Chicago with a Trump 2016 sticker on it. To be fair, I would give you the choice of parking any of my cars with an Obama 2016 there OR in any part of Chicago you select. And you don't have to put up a dollar.

Being truthful, would you make that deal?

Last edited:
Why? The Democratic Party calls black people who vote Republican stupid and traitors to their own race.

They do?

Name the high Democratic party officials that do that.

I'll wait

Voting Dem once or twice is fine. After that one should be educated enough to not vote for them again. To continue to do so is a stupid decision.

So you too are calling blacks stupid.

That sounds pretty racist

In many black communities, openly supporting Republicans or Trump is physically dangerous and dangerous to their property. If we knew each other, I'd give you $200 and a ride to and from for you to park your car on the street overnight in a black part of Southside Chicago with a Trump 2016 sticker on it. To be far, I would give you the choice of parking any of my cars with an Obama 2016 there OR in any part of Chicago you select. And you don't have to put up a dollar.

Being truthful, would you make that deal?

LOL vegas loves to troll. Expecting him to be truthful is like asking a dog to sing.

Back
Top Bottom