• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Actor Isaiah Washington Tells Black People to Stop Trusting Democrats

A swing and a hit for me, but at least you're so transparent about how you view black people who don't want to remain in your modern plantation.
You imply with this “plantation” nonsense that blacks aren’t smart enough to think for themselves, don’t know what’s good for them and can’t make their own decisions that concern themselves. Which is a key reason why blacks don’t vote GOP

I love when those who spend most of their time telling Hollywood actors to shut the **** about political opinions, just love it when an actor says something that they agree with.

Funny how that works.

Am not saying those folks have a low IQ but at the bottom of the application where it says "sign here".. they put "Sagittarius".

Yes, they complain about the Hollywood elite but they elected one of the biggest social elites in our country who comes riding in with his foreign child bride. Yes, just a regular guy...……..

A swing and a miss, but at least you're so transparent about how you see your own token actor.

What's transparent is your disdain for minority that you see as "stepping out of their place" by trying to marginalize his voice by calling him a token.

I never made a comment about his race, you did. You're really bad at this.

Lol...you think so? Sorry but we all know what "token" means. Nice try though.

I'm not black and I cannot and will not speak for black Americans. I not a Democrat. I know this, however, I damn sure don't trust Trumpublicans. Many think they are better than those of us who are not Trumpublican. Isaiah Washington did NOT suggest that black Americans should trust Republicans. He did not say that Trumpublicans see black Americans as equal.

I totally take someone who says "Trumplican" seriously. And the OP never implied Washington said black people should trust Republicans, so I'm not sure out of what closet you're dragging that strawman out from. However, he did clearly say something positive about the President, but that could just be giving small dues and to something specific he had in mind but didn't voice.

I totally take someone who says "Trumplican" seriously. And the OP never implied Washington said black people should trust Republicans, so I'm not sure out of what closet you're dragging that strawman out from. However, he did clearly say something positive about the President, but that could just be giving small dues and to something specific he had in mind but didn't voice.

Exactly, the OP never implied that Washington said that black people should trust Republicans. That was precisely my point.

Funny how actors and singers and athletes should all just shut up about politics until one agrees with the right whinge. That's the only thing that could make you give a flying **** what Isaiah Washington thinks about anything.

LOL you have plenty of strawmans, I see. Never said any of that.

I'm not black and I cannot and will not speak for black Americans. I not a Democrat. I know this, however, I damn sure don't trust Trumpublicans. Many think they are better than those of us who are not Trumpublican. Isaiah Washington did NOT suggest that black Americans should trust Republicans. He did not say that Trumpublicans see black Americans as equal.

Of course he didn't suggest that, he just simply logically attacked Dems and their arrogant hypocrisy.

Finally some people are waking up to what many of us have known for years.

Latest polling indicates 15% and possibly more black voters are moving to support Trump. If this happens the democrats will lose the 2020 Presidential election in a big way. Alternative, impeach the President.

You imply with this “plantation” nonsense that blacks aren’t smart enough to think for themselves, don’t know what’s good for them and can’t make their own decisions that concern themselves. Which is a key reason why blacks don’t vote GOP

Wrong. I'm not the one who called him a token black man because he sees the BS emanating from LeftLies. Have fun trolling.

Sorry, I'm not up on people that were on a 15 year old network drama that probably just provided background noise for old people ****ing.

The topic isn't about his show (which was very popular) it's about him exposing the LeftLies.

Don't like that "token" talking about y'all right? Stings doesn't it?

Wrong. I'm not the one who called him a token black man because he sees the BS emanating from LeftLies. Have fun trolling.

Your "black people on the plantation" routine, is demeaning and condescending to a whole race of Americans. You're implying that they are "stupid for voting Democrat" which implies that black people can't think for themselves and don't know what their own self interests are. And it's ironic that you call others "trolls" when the persona that your portraying here is clearly one of a troll. Go on back to the Landover Baptist Church forums, they're missing you.

Your "black people on the plantation" routine, is demeaning and condescending to a whole race of Americans. You're implying that they are "stupid for voting Democrat" which implies that black people can't think for themselves and don't know what their own self interests are. And it's ironic that you call others "trolls" when the persona that your portraying here is clearly one of a troll. Go on back to the Landover Baptist Church forums, they're missing you.

No matter how many pathetic strawmans you have in your closet, they won't erase the fact that a Lib called Washington a "token" on this thread.

I thought we weren't supposed to listen to entertainers. Well, ****...now I don't know who to listen to.

No matter how many pathetic strawmans you have in your closet, they won't erase the fact that a Lib called Washington a "token" on this thread.

Is that better or worse than calling MLK a "coon?"

The topic isn't about his show (which was very popular) it's about him exposing the LeftLies.

Don't like that "token" talking about y'all right? Stings doesn't it?

Great, "Hollyweirdo actors bad!" until you find one that lets out a blurb that you agree with, then they're great. Who fricken cares. I had to use google to see who this person was. At least spend some time scouring the internet for the opinions of an A list actor or one that people know who the heck they are if you're looking for ammo. :lamo

Approach a random person of color and tell them to "get off of the plantation" See how that works out for you.:2wave:

Great, "Hollyweirdo actors bad!" until you find one that lets out a blurb that you agree with, then they're great.

Show me where I stated an actor's opinion doesn't matter. LOL

Who fricken cares. I had to use google to see who this person was. At least spend some time scouring the internet for the opinions of an A list actor or one that people know who the heck they are if you're looking for ammo. :lamo

You had to finally do some research for once. Congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom