• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Wall Against Protesters

and once again you confuse peaceful protest with rioting
a frequent tRump supporter mistake

Preventing emergency services from responding, is peaceful? Only in lib lala land. :roll:

Blah blah blah blah.

Do any of you ever post anything other than leftist-this/leftist-that? It's always the same pattern. One of you starts a thread saying that its creator hates "the left." Then 4-6 of you hop right in and aim some meaningless but generally negative ejaculations at Teh Left.

Is the posts quoted above supposed to accomplish anything?

Are the rest of the posts in the thread supposed to accomplish anything?

Wait, it's our fault you people behave in such a way as to be totally predictable? Lol.

No, I was sure I understood what you said. I'm was just so flabbergasted at how disgustingly insulting it was that I wanted you to clarify. Thanks for letting me know that it was ok to come to a negative conclusion about your thought process.

You're just now coming to that conclusion? Woah. :shock:

Man, the right has really amped up the drama in their internet rants lately.

Its full time job defending Comrade Trump from his idiotic tweets, anyone who lets Rosie get under there orange skin, needs to grow a pair.

Why wouldn't we assume that, where libs are concerned?

It sets the narrative that many Trumpkins would like to push, that anyone who critisizes there Dear Leader, is a progressive liberal, there hope is it will dilute some of the glaring defects in the mans personality.

Most of the time very big and strong, but also slower than dog**** and just as stupid.

So, you think the bikers that shielded grieving families from the Westboro Church were slower than dog **** and just as stupid.....

Second grade all over again....

It sets the narrative that many Trumpkins would like to push, that anyone who critisizes there Dear Leader, is a progressive liberal, there hope is it will dilute some of the glaring defects in the mans personality.

Lol, everyone knows there are plenty of nevertrumpers who aren't "libs", per se.

Blah blah blah blah.

Do any of you ever post anything other than leftist-this/leftist-that? It's always the same pattern. One of you starts a thread saying that its creator hates "the left." Then 4-6 of you hop right in and aim some meaningless but generally negative ejaculations at Teh Left.

It's a political forum, in case you haven't noticed. :)

You have an issue with peacefull dissent? Not all of us want to follow Comrade Trump over the ledge.

I don't have a problem with peaceful anything. If they would be, that is fine with me. Just thinking of some of the past protests makes me wonder how neat and peaceful these protests will be, how much trash footprint will be left behind and ...most importantly...how disruptive of the inauguration they will be.
If you can guarantee me that these peaceful protesters will not shout out or shout over the proceedings, so be it. If not, we should discuss this further later this month.

I don't have a problem with peaceful anything. If they would be, that is fine with me. Just thinking of some of the past protests makes me wonder how neat and peaceful these protests will be, how much trash footprint will be left behind and ...most importantly...how disruptive of the inauguration they will be.
If you can guarantee me that these peaceful protesters will not shout out or shout over the proceedings, so be it. If not, we should discuss this further later this month.

It will be peacefull, they want there voices heard, just like the Tea Party, its there right.

Leftists mostly riot, create chaos, and destroy.

The last GOP sure did allot of nation building, and screwed it up, enough blame to go around.

The bikers and 3000 national guard troops should take care of any violent protesters. Let the leftist pukes be on notice: Our President-Elect will be sworn in.

Actually, according to the 20th Amendment, Trump's term begins and Obama's term ends at noon on the 20th whether he's sworn in or not.

Instead of brownshirts, its bikers.

Leatherbacks maybe?

In the Islamic Republic of Iran today, they are known as the "Basij force"

" A paramilitary volunteer militia..., the organization originally consisted of civilian volunteers.

Basij serve as an auxiliary force engaged in activities such as internal security, law enforcement auxiliary, providing social services, organizing public religious ceremonies, policing morals, and suppression of dissident gatherings.[8][9] The force is named Basij; an individual member is called basiji.[10]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basij

They are known today as the thugs on bikes and armed with clubs and guns who were instrumental in putting down the Green Movement uprising (ahem, "riots") in 2009 in Iran.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD1sfgGl4-E

Have you ever noticed that some of the people showing up for these protests aren't there so much to protest as to cause trouble? Personally, I hope they find it on the end of a five-cell Maglite.

I'm convinced that a big problem with this country is the attitude about dissent.

Blah blah blah blah.

Is the posts quoted above supposed to accomplish anything?

Are the rest of the posts in the thread supposed to accomplish anything?

It's a political forum, in case you haven't noticed. :)

You omitted a very important word. I'll bold it.

It's a political debate forum. Aiming verbal diahhre at people you've been programmed to hate is not the point (the point, again, is "debate").

Wait, it's our fault you people behave in such a way as to be totally predictable? Lol.

It's your fault that your posts only consisted in incoherent rage-turds.

Wait. Are dirty left leftist lefties forcing you to post such worthless idiocy?

It's your fault that your posts only consisted in incoherent rage-turds.

Wait. Are dirty left leftist lefties forcing you to post such worthless idiocy?

Lol, thanks for illustrating the point perfectly.

I respond to five people who aren't country boy about the predictable vapid emptiness of this anti-left rant thread.

Blah blah blah blah. Do any of you ever post anything other than leftist-this/leftist-that? It's always the same pattern. One of you starts a thread saying that its creator hates "the left." Then 4-6 of you hop right in and aim some meaningless but generally negative ejaculations at Teh Left. Is the posts quoted above supposed to accomplish anything? Are the rest of the posts in the thread supposed to accomplish anything?

I get:

It's your fault that your posts only consisted in incoherent rage-turds. Wait. Are dirty left leftist lefties forcing you to post such worthless idiocy?

Lol, thanks for illustrating the point perfectly.

So, to review, I responded to five people who aren't country boy about the predictable vapid emptiness of this anti-left rant thread. Countryboy's response was simply that the 5 posts were fine because the left is bad.

Wow.

:shock:

:doh

You used a response I predicted despite the fact that I wasn't responding to you, to tell me that I'm wrong.....

...and you think my teeth are set on edge.

Some will.

Unfortunately, IMO, I would assume among those on the left planning to be in D.C., there are those who plan to create chaos.

It can be counted on the left's MSM partners are already planning extensive coverage of these types in order to sell a message of National disagreement with the election of President Elect Trump.

Protestors will be there for sure.

Ads in two dozen cities offer protesters up to $2,500 to agitate at Trump inaugural

Ads Offer Protesters Up To $2,500 For This!

Isn't this astroturfing?

And isn't this from the Democrat's bag of dirty tricks?

Anti-Trump protesters caught on camera planning acid attack on ball for activists as part of bid to close down inauguration celebration

Video shows anti-Trump activists plotting to set off stink bombs, sprinklers at inaugural fetes

Hmm. Does make one wonder.

Back
Top Bottom