• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Wall Against Protesters

I don't know of any evidence to suggest they have been hired by anyone. Most of these dudes are likely ex-police or ex-military and doing it because they feel it is the right thing to do.

Kind of like they did during the Rolling Stone concert years ago?

It's a good thing the Totalitarians are on their way out.

Right.....that's why a guy straight out of the 1930s strongman leader catalog is becoming president.....:roll:

and once again you confuse peaceful protest with rioting
a frequent tRump supporter mistake

So what you're saying is that when the police and national guard are calling something a riot, they're lying?

The bikers and 3000 national guard troops should take care of any violent protesters. Let the leftist pukes be on notice: Our President-Elect will be sworn in.

Some will.

Unfortunately, IMO, I would assume among those on the left planning to be in D.C., there are those who plan to create chaos.

It can be counted on the left's MSM partners are already planning extensive coverage of these types in order to sell a message of National disagreement with the election of President Elect Trump.

Of course the lefts protests have a tendency to lead to riots.

What are you saying? Are you implying that voting for a candidate because that candidate speaks to a person in a meaningful way translate into that person being kooky?

Blah blah blah blah.

Do any of you ever post anything other than leftist-this/leftist-that? It's always the same pattern. One of you starts a thread saying that its creator hates "the left." Then 4-6 of you hop right in and aim some meaningless but generally negative ejaculations at Teh Left.

Is the posts quoted above supposed to accomplish anything?

Are the rest of the posts in the thread supposed to accomplish anything?

Last edited:
I was referring toward intimidation tactics Governments will hire outside sources such as paramilitary groups to put the fear in people. Sad to see we are going in such a direction where people should feel afraid to speak up.

Instead of brownshirts, its bikers.

Leatherbacks maybe?

Blah blah blah blah.

Do any of you ever post anything other than leftist-this/leftist-that? It's always the same pattern. One of you starts a thread saying that its creator hates "the left." Then 4-6 of you hop right in and aim some meaningless but generally negative ejaculations at Teh Left.

Is the posts quoted above supposed to accomplish anything?

Are the rest of the posts in the thread supposed to accomplish anything?

Ummm. Yes. They are meant to accomplish exactly the same things your posts are meant to accomplish.

The bikers and 3000 national guard troops should take care of any violent protesters. Let the leftist pukes be on notice: Our President-Elect will be sworn in.

No bikers needed, there are going to be 28,000 security personnel guarding the inauguration. Just a small bunch of trump supporters looking for their 15 seconds of fame.

What are you saying? Are you implying that voting for a candidate because that candidate speaks to a person in a meaningful way translate into that person being kooky?

No, I'm implying that anyone who thinks Donald Trump "understands us in the heartland" is kooky.

Weird, I thought that was obvious. I meant the words I said, not different words you said.

No, I'm implying that anyone who thinks Donald Trump "understands us in the heartland" is kooky.

Weird, I thought that was obvious. I meant the words I said, not different words you said.
No, I was sure I understood what you said. I'm was just so flabbergasted at how disgustingly insulting it was that I wanted you to clarify. Thanks for letting me know that it was ok to come to a negative conclusion about your thought process.

No, I was sure I understood what you said. I'm was just so flabbergasted at how disgustingly insulting it was that I wanted you to clarify. Thanks for letting me know that it was ok to come to a negative conclusion about your thought process.

Donald Trump sits, literally, on a golden throne, atop a golden tower that has his name on it in giant, golden letters.

He does not understand you in the heartland.

The outright hatred for one's fellow human beings is on full display in this thread, and it's pretty sad. What has our country come to. All veils of decency are quickly disappearing.

Totalitarian governments put fear into anyone planning to protest. Sad to see that happening here.

Undercover investigation exposes groups plotting criminal activity at Trump inauguration

Instead of brownshirts, its bikers.

Leatherbacks maybe?

they served as crowd control at altamont; why would they not do as 'well' at the inaugurination

they served as crowd control at altamont; why would they not do as 'well' at the inaugurination

Me and my roommate got in a fight with a few bikers at Hoggs' bar in G-burg back in 2015. They're really not as "badass" as they portray themselves (most of the time anyway).

Me and my roommate got in a fight with a few bikers at Hoggs' bar in G-burg back in 2015. They're really not as "badass" as they portray themselves (most of the time anyway).

never one-on-one. only as a group of thugs
hey, they are tRump supporters, which then tells us they are not very bright

never one-on-one. only as a group of thugs
hey, they are tRump supporters, which then tells us they are not very bright

Most of the time very big and strong, but also slower than dog**** and just as stupid.

Undercover investigation exposes groups plotting criminal activity at Trump inauguration

Therefore libruls?

If they're plotting crimes, then it's good if they're caught. You shouldn't pretend that reflects on all of the left anymore than I should pretend that Dylan Roof reflects on all the right.

Back
Top Bottom