• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Question To Pro-Choice People

Re: @ least two errors there

I've only known one baby killer in my life. She did two years for manslaughter of her 7 week old son.

Do you know how many Americans have been sent to prison for murdering an unborn child?

Re: Try to live an ethical life

My god doesn't require I fear him.

Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, noit as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Philippians 2:12.

Ecce homo?

The disciples of the devil found a way to nail Jesus to the cross while attempting to make themselves appear justified for the murder. The Pharisees were not justified in condemning Jesus and the democrats are not justified in hating Trump and trying to remove him from office.

Are you seriously arguing that Trump is like Jesus in some way?

Re: Ecce homo?

The center of every victim complex is like Jesus in some way.

Her brain was damaged when she lost air for an extended period. Her husband likely strangled her and when she did not die he made up the crap story that she had told him she wanted to die if she ever became disabled.

Speculation. Most people I know would want the feeding tube removed if it was them. I wouldn't have wanted it put in in the first place.

Do you know how many Americans have been sent to prison for murdering an unborn child?

Do tell - with links.

Wishful thinking

God's supreme law has been around longer than that. Many laws in the US were originally inspired by God's laws.

British common law? TMK, it had nothing to do with the bible. That's a very long reach.

Her brain was damaged when she lost air for an extended period. Her husband likely strangled her and when she did not die he made up the crap story that she had told him she wanted to die if she ever became disabled.

Good gracious....where do you find this crap?

She was found collapsed and her heart stopped because her potassium level was 2.0. (Below 3.5 is low). She had a lethal arrhythmia due to this. She was trying to lose weight in an unsafe manner.

She was found collapsed and her heart stopped because her potassium level was 2.0. (Below 3.5 is low). She had a lethal arrhythmia due to this. She was trying to lose weight in an unsafe manner.

That poster's posts are continually empty of facts, so there's little reason to provide him with any.

Speculation. Most people I know would want the feeding tube removed if it was them. I wouldn't have wanted it put in in the first place.

Do tell - with links.

Agreed. Most people I work with are pretty darn c!ear on this. If there will be no awareness of surroundings and self - and no reasonable hope for meaningful recovery.....take it out. Then again, I work with people who see it every day (nurses)

You regret it because you cannot point to one quote from the proposed law that speaks to killing, executing, or murdering a baby after it is born.

Northam quote shows how he believes the proposed law would be applied.

Rather interesting you cannot quote the proposed law.The specific words that show post birth abortion even exists.Babies cannot be aborted after they are born. Killing a baby is infanticide and clearly illegal.

What's all that got to do with my response to you?
I told you - I just saw your question -

you're asking what after-birth abortion is.

That's all I saw!

Then you complained about the link - so, I gave you another link!

I gave you the answer to your question. That's all.:shrug:

Last edited:
why do pro-choice go out of their way - out on a limb - trying to
de-humanize the fetus?

why do you post so many retarded lies that you can never back up with any facts LMAO

Do tell - with links.

Lol. Some people I read about want to keep their kids alive (or even try to save them by going
elsewhere) - and yet, certain doctors just simply want them to just die anyway!
They even fight desperate, grieving parents in courts!

Anyway.....removing the feeding tube from a brain dead person - from my standpoint - is a way of leaving everything to God's will.

But removing the feeding tube from a brain-dead person isn't the same at all with abortion.

Abortion is ACTIVELY PURSUING THE DEATH OF A LIVING HUMAN WHO'S GOING THROUGH
THE NATURAL STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT!

The brain-dead person's brain is DEAD! The brain of the fetus is DEVELOPING!
Do you see the humongous difference? Lol. It's like opposites!
Do you know the meaning of dead? :lol:

Lol. Something that's developing naturally couldn't be......dead. :shrug:

Last edited:

Agreed. Most people I work with are pretty darn c!ear on this. If there will be no awareness of surroundings and self - and no reasonable hope for meaningful recovery.....take it out. Then again, I work with people who see it every day (nurses)

Some people with alzheimer's can be like that. Some people in certain catatonic state, can be like that.

Anyway, I disagree with your speculation that the fetus is not aware of his surroundings, or has no consciousness.

As if overturning the common conception of infancy weren't enough, scientists are creating a startling new picture of intelligent life in the womb. Among the revelations:

o By nine weeks, a developing fetus can hiccup and react to loud noises. By the end of the second trimester it can hear.

o Just as adults do, the fetus experiences the rapid eye movement (REM) sleep of dreams.

o The fetus savors its mother's meals, first picking up the food tastes of a culture in the womb.

o Among other mental feats, the fetus can distinguish between the voice of Mom and that of a stranger, and respond to a familiar story read to it.

The roots of human behavior, researchers now know, begin to develop early--just weeks after conception, in fact.

Well before a woman typically knows she is pregnant, her embryo's brain has already begun to bulge.

By five weeks, the organ that looks like a lumpy inchworm has already embarked on the most spectacular feat of human development: the creation of the deeply creased and convoluted cerebral cortex, the part of the brain that will eventually allow the growing person to move, think, speak, plan, and create in a human way.
Fetal Psychology | Psychology Today

Last edited:

Lying and emotional manipulation wont get you far here. You already know the facts and pretend not to.

What does it matter once they are dead? Are you so emotionally and sentimentally imprisoned by your rationalization of the unborn that you cant unlock your mind to understand that 97.5% of all abortions consist of painlessly flushing the smaller-than-a-pea unborn from the womb? And the very rare rest by law are given lethal/anesthetic injections and feel no pain and are dead before removal?

Do you object to the dead unborn being dismembered in order to prevent more pain and damage to the woman? Yes or no?

I recommend that anyone seeking an abortion get it done while the developing baby is still smaller than a pea. I cannot stand seeing a fully developed embryo cut up in pieces and fed to the garbage disposal.

"Legalized murder" is an oxymoron. "Murder" is a legal term.

Frequent argument in a long thread, but since you were the first to say it, I'll address you.

That is a weak argument.
First, the etymology of the word precedes any known law. Second, in common parlance, the word can be used with no reference to legality (e.g. "War is murder", "The Death Penalty is murder", etc.).
The legal term is born (no pun intended) from everyday language, not the other way around.

@Thread
Other than that, the only thing I have to add is that provisional personhood (it's a person, and thus murder, if someone forces an abortion on a pregnant woman, but not if she chooses to have it herself) should be kept within the sole purview of the mother rather than the state. States have expanded their definitions of non-persons to encompass their enemies too often to be granted such precedent lightly.

Source the bold. More lies from you in your desperate attempt to use falsehoods to try and end legal abortion.

Lying is a sin.

Not only is lying a sin but false accusations are sins as well.

Former official charged with animal cruelty discusses why he drowned cat https:Former official charged with animal cruelty discusses why he drowned cat - mlive.com

Leftists kill unborn human babies all the time but they go ape bananas over the killing of animals. Consider this rant from one such animal lover:

Why PETA Kills Evidence - PETA Kills Animals

Leftists are becoming more deranged in our day, going way off the rails with their emotional nonsense hysteria. 'The world will end in 12 years if we do not go communist' is a sample of such stupidity.

Re: Follow the bouncing ball

Your Christian beliefs on abortion: who cares? Why should non-Christians or those who dont believe the same be forced to comply with your beliefs?

I wrote to you yesterday that you have other options if you feel the need to live in a theocracy. Say good by to many of your personal liberties and equality. But the door's open...feel free.

I'm a practicing Christian and I dont see the need to use force of law or any other force against women to make them remain pregnant against their wills. I know the my Lord and Savior would abhor that idea as well.

The prevailing goal for pro-choice people is that abortion should be safe, legal, and rare.

Most Christians do still disapprove of murder, no matter how the Hitlers and Sangers define it. Never mind the murderers' 'rights to kill' that leftists want to protect.

Please cite your source. As long as it's done humanely, it's legal to have your pets euthanised - for *any* reason.

Here is one. This is not the only case I have read about:

Former official charged with animal cruelty discusses why he drowned cat Former official charged with animal cruelty discusses why he drowned cat - mlive.com

Now compare the next two cases:

PA Cop who Killed Cat that Hissed at Him Cited for Animal Cruelty undefined

I could not get the link to open, so here is another: Catasauqua police officer who shot cat found not guilty - The Morning Call The cop was later cleared for shooting the injured cat which looked like it was feral and was threatening him, fearing the cat could have had rabies.

Texas cop dies from complications from feral cat bite Texas cop dies from complications from feral cat bite

Last edited:

Forcing a woman to remain pregnant against her will would never be 'right in God's eyes' either.

So that is why it's up to the woman to decide...you are not allowed to sin and use force against her. It's between her and God.

You are not allowed to use force of law on women...God gave us all free will so that means your desire to use force on women and usurp His Authority is an abomination.

Some people think it is cruel to "force" mothers to save their children alive.

Nobody stopped her from getting up and ordering a cheeseburger. She was brain dead.

Her parents begged the hospital and the court to release her to their care at no government expense. The deranged leftist court in effect said 'To hell with that, we order her murdered in accordance with her former hateful husband's wishes.'

Re: Ecce homo?

No. Try to focus and not run off with silly twists. Jesus was wrongly accused and condemned. I mention that in light of the fact that leftists wrongly accuse and condemn innocent people today as well. Accusers are common in the devil's camp. False accusations abound in political discourse today and yet God still condemns false accusations.

Weight loss was later determined not to have been a factor. Nobody knows why she lost air, but her husband certainly was not in love with her. He was the one who found her collapsed and he was the one who called 911. Some say the call was deliberately delayed. Later, after Michael Schiavo sued the doctor for failing to diagnose bulimia, and won, he discovered the money was to go to Terri and her care, not to him. That was the grounds for him wanting Terri dead.

Her parents begged the hospital and the court to release her to their care at no government expense. The deranged leftist court in effect said 'To hell with that, we order her murdered in accordance with her former hateful husband's wishes.'

1. not her parents choice, nor her husbands but the court ruled that based on her words to her husband and to others, she would not have wanted to live like a vegetable

2. nobody would have wanted to let her die of starvation but let us be honest, she was not aware of dying at all. She could have died, as was planned when she had an infection but the "leftist" court as you falsely named them, ordered her infection fought by court order, not allowing her to die naturally

3. she was not murdered, murder is a crime, she was allowed to die

4. not one court said anything, loads of courts agreed with her husband and the facts of this case (she was a vegetable, basically dead with no consciousness whatsoever).

5. her parents were nuts, they did not have the best interest of their daughter in mind.

Also, not really abortion now was it?

Back
Top Bottom