• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Democratic Republic or Athoritarianism?

Do you support Trumpism

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those who doubt DJT is not a megalomaniac, and the GOP which has allowed him to become a self proclaimed emperor, please wake up, open you eyes, and read this:

"President Donald Trump lashed out at two liberal Supreme Court justices Tuesday, escalating his battle with the judicial system to new heights despite entreaties by his attorney general to refrain from Twitter blasts that complicate the administration’s legal fights.

"Weighing in on a domestic matter before embarking on a day of ceremony and meetings in India, Trump seized on an opinion by Justice Sonia Sotomayor and a years-old comment by Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg to demand that the two Democratic-appointed jurists recuse themselves from any cases involving him."

LINK: Trump Demands Two Liberal Justices Recuse Themselves From His Cases

For those who doubt DJT is not a megalomaniac, and the GOP which has allowed him to become a self proclaimed emperor, please wake up, open you eyes, and read this:

"President Donald Trump lashed out at two liberal Supreme Court justices Tuesday, escalating his battle with the judicial system to new heights despite entreaties by his attorney general to refrain from Twitter blasts that complicate the administration’s legal fights.

"Weighing in on a domestic matter before embarking on a day of ceremony and meetings in India, Trump seized on an opinion by Justice Sonia Sotomayor and a years-old comment by Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg to demand that the two Democratic-appointed jurists recuse themselves from any cases involving him."

LINK: Trump Demands Two Liberal Justices Recuse Themselves From His Cases

And those two justices earned the scorn. US Supreme Court Justices are expected to have their own opinions, however they are not supposed to act as political activists and engage in open partisan rhetoric. And Sotomeyer needs to enroll in "Slimfast".

I don’t support trump because he is a fascist

this has everything to do with politics, and world power, and the new world order. The republicans had their chance to impeach and remove a president from office, and it didn't happen. Trump never should have gotten into office in the first place. He has created chaos for world leaders, and disrupted everything he possibly can. The citizens clearly had the wool pulled right over their eyes. The stock market crash will be the worst in history, and worse than the great depression, trust me this much. The coronavirus was the ultimatum for world power, to bring down everything we believe in. The coronavirus is a biological warfare, and will turn into a pandemic much sooner than later, very very soon. it is here to stay. The test that trump is doing is by closing borders with the entire world, this is not possible, Trump has unleashed the dragon, and everyone will pay for it dearly. Trump speaks of the stock market religiously, its his only base he knows of, and this train wreck is going to get much worse, its inevitable. its his only power he has to play with, thanks to kudlow, and the rest of his pupets, he speaks of so highly, lol, ohh and i forgot to mention ag barr, lol. This financial disaster, will be to take down the airlines first, then the car industry, and finally the financial sector. job losses will be in the millions, with worthless homes, yikes, and thanks to the second amendment, at least you have that, lol, maybe a civil war needs to happen, to knock some sense into your head. how does trump say it? it will make your head spin, lol. really not enough protesters to take him out, so i guess y'all can just suck it up now.

the game is over with the coronavirus happening as we speak, Trump and Putin belong together, and he will do everything in his power to rig the election, much like what netanyahu dy is indicted on, but still manages to swim, lol. The republican party had their chance to take him out, and remove the imbecile from office, they failed, hence the biological warfare disaster we are currently in. He unleashed the dragon, and now everyone else must pay for it. I can only think that when the american civil war starts to happen, that Canadians, and Mexicans will build walls high enough to contain the crisis within, lol. The stock market crash is inevitable, and will be worse than the great depression, hang on tightly, its gonna make your head spin, lol

And those two justices earned the scorn. US Supreme Court Justices are expected to have their own opinions, however they are not supposed to act as political activists and engage in open partisan rhetoric. And Sotomeyer needs to enroll in "Slimfast".

They are there for life. As for political activists, Kavanaugh showed what a partisan hack he is during his hearings.

I support Trump. Because he's basically not as bad as the left is continually trying to make him out to be. Nothing more.

Would someone shake up your presidents mind and let him know that injecting money into the stock market, is not going to make things any better? he is so obsessed with the stock market that he can't sleep at night, lol. Your government injected 1/2 trillion dollars into the market to make things look like things are getting better, when in fact they are getting worse, and will continue to get worse, until the stocks completely crash 50% or more, then what, no more money, and the collapse of your US government. Trust them, or impeach him asap please do the world a favour.

Also, your bio warfare was unleashed by the dragon. you start playing with fire, and you will get burned. those who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones. his global trade war is what started all of this mess, what an idiot, and the Republican party had a chance to remove him from office and they failed. now all of you can start your civil war, and eventually bow to your new master, and get a tattoo on your forehead, lol, hopefully the Canadians and Mexicans will build a wall high enough to contain your chaos. but he has to finish what he started, and Putin isn't slowing down one bit, he is all over this election to add to the chaos. Are Americans really this naive, or what? Karma is a biotch, careful what you pray for, it just might come true.

They are there for life. As for political activists, Kavanaugh showed what a partisan hack he is during his hearings.

Your patty's behavior in the Kavanaugh hearings is the biggest single reason the republicans gained seats in the senate rather then losing seats as is traditional in the first midterms of a new president.

I understand very well what an authoritarian means

You do not have the foggiest clue, otherwise you would not be so silly as to suggest that Trump is an authoritarian. I can only judge by what you post.

You do not have the foggiest clue, otherwise you would not be so silly as to suggest that Trump is an authoritarian. I can only judge by what you post.

Trump is a authoritarian wannabe. And that is factual

only if you ignore it.
but i count on leftist ignoring facts. it is the only argument they have.
it makes perfect sense. you not understanding it is not my issue.

What does the right want or does control in our society?

Trump is a authoritarian wannabe. And that is factual

Well, that is at least backing off a bit on your silly claim that he is an authoritarian. That is a start. However you are still off base. He is not an authoritarian wannabe either. He is quite aware of and accepting of the separation of powers in the US constitution.

Which do you support:

Today it is clear we are living in a new normal. The current Senators, under the leadership of McConnell has demonstrated that one person can have a major impact on our form of government. There is no doubt that Authoritarianism is now, with no thanks to 51 Senators, a new form of governance, i.e. Trumpism.

IMO, Trumpism is akin to fascism, and a reader with an open mind and who has watched the behavior of Trump and McConnell will see much similarity to these 14 points:

14 signs of fascism - Google Search

It is really a matter of selecting which despot you prefer. It isn't like the democrats are not advancing a take and take away platform.

Well, that is at least backing off a bit on your silly claim that he is an authoritarian. That is a start. However you are still off base. He is not an authoritarian wannabe either. He is quite aware of and accepting of the separation of powers in the US constitution.

Now that statement is hilarious. We is a wannabe king. He loves characters like Putin, Kim and Xi. He had no respect for rule of law. He thinks he is chief law enforcement officer. He meddles in the other two branches of government. Damn, I think you are pulling my leg with you response to my post

Now that statement is hilarious. We is a wannabe king. He loves characters like Putin, Kim and Xi. He had no respect for rule of law. He thinks he is chief law enforcement officer. He meddles in the other two branches of government. Damn, I think you are pulling my leg with you response to my post

I think you lack wisdom and a modicum of common sense. Loves Putin? For heavens sake, he is hitting Russia with more sanctions then any previous president. Same with Kim and Xi. And just where has he meddled in the other two branches of government? Please be specific. You are mostly getting overly excited over rhetoric.

Back
Top Bottom