• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A couple more charges for Mueller , a couple steps closer Impeachment.

The left has told us, funny. It is still illegal to laundry money. You can be put away for lifetime in doing it. There is about 4-5 charges that are applicable to this scum bag but only one will be used , he's toast , it's just when at this point.

but that's a far cry from russian collusion. The election was legit. The media and DNC spent the entire time until election telling us it was so, because trump was saying it was rigged in the first place lol

The FBI never had a press conference and said what you claimed they said.

Dude, this just proves my point,CNN doesn’t tell y’all this stuff, it was last Friday or the Friday before at around 2 pm, it was on a Friday because that’s info dump day because they hope sheep don’t see it because everyone is busy for the weekend.
Man y’all are more spoon feed than I had realized.
Go to YouTube and search (watch rosenstien’s full announcement of the indictment of 13 Russians )it’s on Washington post site! Enjoy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now that he has said that it is now a fact for every one of these right wingers. The land of make believe and if you lie three times people will believe it.
Have you made an effort to see if it’s true. It’s on Washington post channel on YouTube, you should do research before you start making assumptions about what people say, watch the video and get back to me.

Three arrest warrants for Europe! I hope Farage is one!

Dude, this just proves my point,CNN doesn’t tell y’all this stuff, it was last Friday or the Friday before at around 2 pm, it was on a Friday because that’s info dump day because they hope sheep don’t see it because everyone is busy for the weekend.
Go to YouTube and search (watch rosenstien’s full announcement of the indictment of 13 Russians )it’s on Washington post site! Enjoy

You need to get someone to explain it to you. That's not what Rosenstein said.

You need to get someone to explain it to you. That's not what Rosenstein said.

1- did you watch it?
2- didn’t he say NO AMERICANS INVOLVED?

Come on Skippy explain Oh great one.

This country will continue on it's collapse , From hate driven government to all levels of insanity. The monster has to go, until that happens this country is collapsing. It will happen and I understand that Mueller is waiting on a total package when he goes after small hands. I would guess he has a lot now at this point. It's looking like money laundering, working with Russia to destroy this countries electoral process. Lying to the FBI, lying to congress. Enough to get him impeached and it's clear at this point that if the fed doesn't do something the states will step in ,then his protection is toast.

Bet tax evasion is going to figure in there too. Why so coy about releasing his returns, eh?

Word is that Putin's goal is to make the U.S. appear to be a disaster, to boost his authoritarian style government in contrast to "western styled" governments back home. The fact that our nation is in turmoil thanks to Trump, the Right/Republicans, their voters, and Russia, maybe then mostly just be a a side-effect of them pursuing their own interests. As such, it's not a coordinated effort to "destroy" the nation. The bonuses Putin gets by having apparently blackmail dirt on Trump, or magical powers over Trump (a charm potion cooked up by a witch?), is the more immediate worrisome concern I have. Won't say a single bad thing about them...that's incredibly scary.

I couldn't disagree more. It isn't Trump or the Russians that has caused turmoil in the US, but it is the progressive leftists that have demonstrated that they are willing to tear the entire country apart instead of accepting the results of the elections.

1- did you watch it?

He said "In this indictment" Twice. He didn't say "In this investigation." He left that one open for future indictments. Trump followers don't do nuance.

He said "In this indictment" Twice. He didn't say "In this investigation." He left that one open for future indictments. Trump followers don't do nuance.

OH, it was liberal code words that must mean, we’ve been looking for over a year now without any evidence but this should buy us more time.
Ok I got it Skippy, thanks for explaining it.

OH, it was liberal code words that must mean, we’ve been looking for over a year now without any evidence but this should buy us more time.
Ok I got it Skippy, thanks for explaining it.

Liberal code words......:roll: Do you think Mueller is a liberal?

Seriously, do you not understand basic English?

but that's a far cry from russian collusion. The election was legit. The media and DNC spent the entire time until election telling us it was so, because trump was saying it was rigged in the first place lol
Here's a guy that can resolve the fact that Russia help this mentally ill evil hateful zombies get elected . He says no big deal and he tell you why. Because the Democrats when talking about something else said that the vote was legit. Anyone with a clue on this.

How do you change the mind of everyone when they think your a lying total looser. Some good tips here isn't there.

Have you made an effort to see if it’s true. It’s on Washington post channel on YouTube, you should do research before you start making assumptions about what people say, watch the video and get back to me.

I and everyone else here knows it's not true and you look awful silly trying to turn your bull**** into fact.

1- did you watch it?

you said that the FBI said that their was no involvement of a American. Never happened did it. Rozenstein said it , he has **** to do with the FBI. Your post "Y’all liberals crack me up, just a few days ago the FBI had a news conference and said the Russians were trying to cause discord in Americans and that NO AMERICANS WERE INVOLVED, but y’all are so filled with HATE that you don’t even listen, so to me I believe the Russians have got what their after.
Oh and those other charges where not about Trump
" Now the fact that your whole comment was bull**** , Rosenstein is Scum Bags lackey , Rod Jay Rosenstein is the Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice. No FBI just bull**** from the right.

Bet tax evasion is going to figure in there too. Why so coy about releasing his returns, eh?
Like I said he is such a criminal that I think we are talking about a half dozen crimes. Mueller is going to pick the one that buries their scum bag president. This countries biggest threat. I can wait for the slam dunk.

WE caught him doing the normal right wing bull**** , and he's doing the right wing boogie trying to make at least one person here believe that he has a clue.

you said that the FBI said that their was no involvement of a American. Never happened did it. Rozenstein said it , he has **** to do with the FBI. Your post "Y’all liberals crack me up, just a few days ago the FBI had a news conference and said the Russians were trying to cause discord in Americans and that NO AMERICANS WERE INVOLVED, but y’all are so filled with HATE that you don’t even listen, so to me I believe the Russians have got what their after.
" Now the fact that your whole comment was bull**** , Rosenstein is Scum Bags lackey , Rod Jay Rosenstein is the Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice. No FBI just bull**** from the right.

See post #32 You can watch it yourself. But his exact quote is: "Now, there is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election."

Wow. Talk about denial.

No - its simply reality as that statement clear nobody. It simply says IN THIS INDICTMENT. It is clear that what is being discussed - accusations of crimes - is limited to the contents of this indictment and nothing else which could indicate other crimes committed by other people which could at any other time.

No - its simply reality as that statement clear nobody. It simply says IN THIS INDICTMENT. It is clear that what is being discussed - accusations of crimes - is limited to the contents of this indictment and nothing else which could indicate other crimes committed by other people which could at any other time.

So yes, it clears any Americans in this indictment. That is clearing someone.

So yes, it clears any Americans in this indictment. That is clearing someone.

Lets us go back to post #72 to see what exactly was said

Quote Originally Posted by MrShangles View Post
Y’all liberals crack me up, just a few days ago the FBI had a news conference and said the Russians were trying to cause discord in Americans and that NO AMERICANS WERE INVOLVED, but y’all are so filled with HATE that you don’t even listen, so to me I believe the Russians have got what their after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I then responded with this
I must have missed that. Could you please link to that statement of clearance?

Then you entered the exchange and posted the link to the statement at issue.

Go and read the statement again from the poster I was replying to. They said

the FBI had a news conference and said the Russians were trying to cause discord in Americans and that NO AMERICANS WERE INVOLVED,

Resenstien cleared nobody. He merely explained the contents of the current indictment.

Lets us go back to post #72 to see what exactly was said

I then responded with this

Then you entered the exchange and posted the link to the statement at issue.

Go and read the statement again from the poster I was replying to. They said

Resenstien cleared nobody. He merely explained the contents of the current indictment.

I guess I'm not understanding. He said No Americans were involved in the current indictment. To me, that clears any Americans in the indictment.

Back
Top Bottom