• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A couple more charges for Mueller , a couple steps closer Impeachment.

jbander

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
This country will continue on it's collapse , From hate driven government to all levels of insanity. The monster has to go, until that happens this country is collapsing. It will happen and I understand that Mueller is waiting on a total package when he goes after small hands. I would guess he has a lot now at this point. It's looking like money laundering, working with Russia to destroy this countries electoral process. Lying to the FBI, lying to congress. Enough to get him impeached and it's clear at this point that if the fed doesn't do something the states will step in ,then his protection is toast.

This country will continue on it's collapse , From hate driven government to all levels of insanity. The monster has to go, until that happens this country is collapsing. It will happen and I understand that Mueller is waiting on a total package when he goes after small hands. I would guess he has a lot now at this point. It's looking like money laundering, working with Russia to destroy this countries electoral process. Lying to the FBI, lying to congress. Enough to get him impeached and it's clear at this point that if the fed doesn't do something the states will step in ,then his protection is toast.
Yup, New York state Attorney General Eric Schneiderman. is waiting on the sidelines , he has said so. A true American.

If Trump has been laundering money for Russians and working with them to reduce sanctions because his financial relationships then I think he should go to prison. No pardon like Nixon got. He should spend his remaining days in a federal prison.

People lie constantly now, we have no honor, this is where the FAILED INTELLIGENTSIA! have deposited us....once a sizable number of us figure this out then maybe we will be able to get better. I actually greatly appreciate Trumps performance art on this, he is trying to make America better by waking us up to what is going on, to what the rules actually are as apposed to what we claim the rules are.

Trump is the symptom of the long running crash of America, not the cause.....till you figure out that much you are nowhere.

No, one man cannot destroy an entire country especially ours. Either Trump will resign or fail to be re-elected. We'll elect a decent person for president in 2020 and we will recover.

America is a resilient nation.

If Trump has been laundering money for Russians and working with them to reduce sanctions because his financial relationships then I think he should go to prison. No pardon like Nixon got. He should spend his remaining days in a federal prison.

The upside for Trump would be he would not have to pay thousands for getting spanked and sex in prison.

No, one man cannot destroy an entire country especially ours. Either Trump will resign or fail to be re-elected. We'll elect a decent person for president in 2020 and we will recover.America is a resilient nation.

Word is that Putin's goal is to make the U.S. appear to be a disaster, to boost his authoritarian style government in contrast to "western styled" governments back home. The fact that our nation is in turmoil thanks to Trump, the Right/Republicans, their voters, and Russia, maybe then mostly just be a a side-effect of them pursuing their own interests. As such, it's not a coordinated effort to "destroy" the nation. The bonuses Putin gets by having apparently blackmail dirt on Trump, or magical powers over Trump (a charm potion cooked up by a witch?), is the more immediate worrisome concern I have. Won't say a single bad thing about them...that's incredibly scary.

Impeachment? You mean, as in President Trump?

Tell me...what does any of this have to do with Trump?

nothing is going to come of this. This indictment was about money and money laundering. Was there any doubt that Trump hasn't laundered money the entire campaign? The left has told us, over and over again, that's just something rich people do, so who cares?

Impeachment? You mean, as in President Trump?

Tell me...what does any of this have to do with Trump?

It doesn't. There remains not a shred of evidence that Trump or his campaign colluded with the Russians in any way. So far all the collusion we know about is pointing to the Hillary campaign.

But the goal of the Russians was to create suspicion and chaos and, though they spent a laughably small amount to accomplish it, they have succeeded probably beyond their wildest dreams. Why? Because the TDS inflicted media puts out daily prejudicial, biased, or fabricated garbage, and the people who dutifully parrot what they are told and/or extrapolate the nonsense the media puts out into even more outlandish claims. Pretty much as the OP to this thread did.

nothing is going to come of this. This indictment was about money and money laundering. Was there any doubt that Trump hasn't laundered money the entire campaign? The left has told us, over and over again, that's just something rich people do, so who cares?
The left has told us, funny. It is still illegal to laundry money. You can be put away for lifetime in doing it. There is about 4-5 charges that are applicable to this scum bag but only one will be used , he's toast , it's just when at this point.

People lie constantly now, we have no honor, this is where the FAILED INTELLIGENTSIA! have deposited us....once a sizable number of us figure this out then maybe we will be able to get better. I actually greatly appreciate Trumps performance art on this, he is trying to make America better by waking us up to what is going on, to what the rules actually are as apposed to what we claim the rules are.

Trump is the symptom of the long running crash of America, not the cause.....till you figure out that much you are nowhere.
America runs honorably along with a half dozen other countries, trust me I understand that this is only in degrees until now now we have mental case criminals running it. This hate driven mess can bring this country down where very few others can, I know for a fact to keep this scum bag in power the right wing will sellout this country to do it.

It doesn't. There remains not a shred of evidence that Trump or his campaign colluded with the Russians in any way. So far all the collusion we know about is pointing to the Hillary campaign.

But the goal of the Russians was to create suspicion and chaos and, though they spent a laughably small amount to accomplish it, they have succeeded probably beyond their wildest dreams. Why? Because the TDS inflicted media puts out daily prejudicial, biased, or fabricated garbage, and the people who dutifully parrot what they are told and/or extrapolate the nonsense the media puts out into even more outlandish claims. Pretty much as the OP to this thread did.
The clown act continues Hillary did it. and the only truthful media is Fox Crap News and Rush. At least we know that this make believe world is getting smaller and smaller for these haters.

Word is that Putin's goal is to make the U.S. appear to be a disaster, to boost his authoritarian style government in contrast to "western styled" governments back home.

I think for Putin it was all about getting revenge against Hillary for interfering in his election. Hillary Clinton called his elections rigged and the party opposing Putin used that against him.

I guess Putin certainly got his revenge.

Last edited:
America runs honorably along with a half dozen other countries, trust me I understand that this is only in degrees until now now we have mental case criminals running it. This hate driven mess can bring this country down where very few others can, I know for a fact to keep this scum bag in power the right wing will sellout this country to do it.

My recommendation is always to deal in facts, AKA REALITY, over your emotions.

History has been pretty damn clear on this point.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

:2wave:

25r30wi.gif

The "real" question is whether a Preident Pence will pardon Trump and risk his political career in doing so. Ford paid a high price for his pardon of Nixon. I wonder if Pence would be that bold?

That said, 2016 was the highlight of Trump's presidency.

My recommendation is always to deal in facts, AKA REALITY, over your emotions.

History has been pretty damn clear on this point.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

:2wave:

25r30wi.gif
Wow I've been warned everyone , I think I'll stay in my bedroom today. This from a group that couldn't recognize the truth if it was tattooed on their forehead and who are being led by a chronic liar. He has Fox Crap news and Rush to get his information from , so of course he knows the truth.

The "real" question is whether a Preident Pence will pardon Trump and risk his political career in doing so. Ford paid a high price for his pardon of Nixon. I wonder if Pence would be that bold?

That said, 2016 was the highlight of Trump's presidency.
I think Pence is involved in this with the monster, close enough to be pinned down by the threat of charges against him also. The whole party and everyone of their voters share this and are complicit. They own this.

The upside for Trump would be he would not have to pay thousands for getting spanked and sex in prison.

Y’all liberals crack me up, just a few days ago the FBI had a news conference and said the Russians were trying to cause discord in Americans and that NO AMERICANS WERE INVOLVED, but y’all are so filled with HATE that you don’t even listen, so to me I believe the Russians have got what their after.
Oh and those other charges where not about Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Y’all liberals crack me up, just a few days ago the FBI had a news conference and said the Russians were trying to cause discord in Americans and that NO AMERICANS WERE INVOLVED, but y’all are so filled with HATE that you don’t even listen, so to me I believe the Russians have got what their after.

WE will see what the right beliefs are made of , Show us your FBI comment. We will start with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is not the FBI and he is a lacki for your mental case but continue.

WE will see what the right beliefs are made of , Show us your FBI comment. We will start with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is not the FBI and he is a lacki for your mental case but continue.

I know CNN didn’t show the FBI presser, but you can goggle it.
Before you watch it you should probably take that CNN spoon out of your mouth, you might get choked when you realize you’ve been scammed by the MSM.
Thanks for the year of fun laughing at you liberals.

I must have missed that. Could you please link to that statement of clearance?

The FBI never had a press conference and said what you claimed they said.

The FBI never had a press conference and said what you claimed they said.

Now that he has said that it is now a fact for every one of these right wingers. The land of make believe and if you lie three times people will believe it.

Now that he has said that it is now a fact for every one of these right wingers. The land of make believe and if you lie three times people will believe it.

If you repeat a lie often enough it becomes the truth...

Right wing 101...

Back
Top Bottom