• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

35-Page Report Alleging Trump Was "Cultivated, Supported And Assisted" By Russia

No thank you for yer propaganda supporting yer can-di-date .

That's fine. On another thread I'm criticized for unfairly attacking Trump, so I think I'm just about where I want to be.

On the topic of this thread, one example. The Trump representative who was alleged to have traveled to Prague to meet with Russians did not make the trip, and in fact has never been to Prague at any time in his life. Moreover, he has exhibited his passport to show he was in the US at the time in question. Facts matter.

That's fine. On another thread I'm criticized for unfairly attacking Trump, so I think I'm just about where I want to be.

On the topic of this thread, one example. The Trump representative who was alleged to have traveled to Prague to meet with Russians did not make the trip, and in fact has never been to Prague at any time in his life. Moreover, he has exhibited his passport to show he was in the US at the time in question. Facts matter.

That's the chewbacca defense, transparent as glass.

I have no idea what point you are trying to make.

You're claiming that because "passport" (the glove doesn't fit), the entire set of memos must be entirely false (you must acquit). You didn't actually disprove the narrative, you just went off on a myopic tangent.

You're claiming that because "passport" (the glove doesn't fit), the entire set of memos must be entirely false (you must acquit). You didn't actually disprove the narrative, you just went off on a myopic tangent.

Hmmm. Checking facts is how these things are investigated. In this case it can be conclusively demonstrated that the Prague claim is false.
Falsus in Uno, Falsus in Omnibus is a legal maxim which means false in one thing,false in everything. A Roman legal principle indicating that a witness who willfully falsifies one matter is not credible on any matter.

[h=3]Falsus in Uno, Falsus in Omnibus Law and Legal Definition | USLegal ...[/h]https://definitions.uslegal.com/f/falsus-in-uno-falsus-in-omnibus/

'As reported moments ago, CNN is leading with a story about a 35-page dossier compiled by a former member of British intelligence, which had been distilled into a 2-page appendix presented to Trump last Friday by the US intel community, and which contains "explosive, but unverified, allegations" that the Russian government has been "cultivating, supporting and assisting" President-elect Donald Trump for at least 5 years and "endorsed by Putin" gained compromising information about him, with the aim of "encouraging splits and divisions in the western alliance."

The memo has allegedly been circulating among elected officials, intelligence agents, and journalists for weeks.'

NOTE: You have to go to the website - via either link - to see the document (I do not know how to post it here).

Here Is The Full 35-Page Report Alleging Trump Was "Cultivated, Supported And Assisted" By Russia | Zero Hedge

https://www.scribd.com/document/336222345/Trump-Intelligence-Allegations#from_embed

Thoughts?

4chan and Redit for the win. They got the CIA to bite on this. Gots love this stuff.

All America wants is answers to the question about what if any involvement Trump or his people had with the Russians. I notice that was the last question in the press conference just now and he refused to answer it or state to the nation that nobody in his campaign had any contact or collusion with the Russians.

That is why this needs to be thoroughly investigated.

LOL

Right. So haymarket, when did you stop beating your dog.

Why respond to BS fake news blather invented by the fraudulent alt-left media?

Let's face the facts, the left has lost their minds over Trumps victory, and will stoop to nothing to destroy him, no matter what. Nothing he could offer would ever be sufficient.

I thinks it's awesome that he continues to tell the precious snowflakes to take a hike.

When the NY Times, which spent most of the prez campaign attacking Trump, is calling this thing bull****....

Should cause the obsessed to pause, but it won't. Psychosis has taken hold among the anti-Trump population. The level of disconnect from rational thought is rather astonishing.

A man who met with Syrian terrorists is, to you, a person with integrity?

If I have to compare the integrity of John McCain over his life and career to the public with the integrity of many others - yes he has integrity.

Lol McCain himself said he had no idea if they were true or not but he still went to the FBI with this unverified and unverifiable democratic operative created hatchet job, he needs to either retire or a real Republican needs to challenge him in the next election, either way he needs to go with his never Trump BS.

McCain passed on the material to others to investigate. What is wrong with that?

LOL

Right. So haymarket, when did you stop beating your dog.

Why respond to BS fake news blather invented by the fraudulent alt-left media?

Let's face the facts, the left has lost their minds over Trumps victory, and will stoop to nothing to destroy him, no matter what. Nothing he could offer would ever be sufficient.

I thinks it's awesome that he continues to tell the precious snowflakes to take a hike.

How is this fake news. It was a real report of real claims presented to the real President and contained the real concerns of the intelligence community. So how is that fake news simply because something in it cannot be verified as 100% true right now?

Should cause the obsessed to pause, but it won't. Psychosis has taken hold among the anti-Trump population. The level of disconnect from rational thought is rather astonishing.

.... says the "who cares if Russia just may have very successfully installed a puppet regime here in the US like it was some kind of third world banana republic, and is blackmailing the new president elect to be their lapdog? We should just let it go already" population.

Last edited:
Hmmm. Checking facts is how these things are investigated. In this case it can be conclusively demonstrated that the Prague claim is false.
Falsus in Uno, Falsus in Omnibus is a legal maxim which means false in one thing,false in everything. A Roman legal principle indicating that a witness who willfully falsifies one matter is not credible on any matter.

[h=3]Falsus in Uno, Falsus in Omnibus Law and Legal Definition | USLegal ...[/h]https://definitions.uslegal.com/f/falsus-in-uno-falsus-in-omnibus/

LOL sure it's a roman legal principle as well as a logical fallacy.

You cannot claim that the relevant contents of the memo are conclusively false by nitpicking a peripheral claim.

You got the gate part right.

ADL: trump's nazi comments trivialize the Holocaust.

trump packs his news conference with paid aides ready to jeer reporters.

I'm expecting a twitter storm before tomorrow's AM news shows .

I thought him raking the coals with the reporters was pretty entertaining. They publish a false report about him then expect civility. ****em. They got better than they deserved.

LOL sure it's a roman legal principle as well as a logical fallacy.

You cannot claim that the relevant contents of the memo are conclusively false by nitpicking a peripheral claim.

It's a central claim. I take it you're not watching the news. The 35-page document was dismissed as a "discredited smear" tonight on NBC. Neither the FBI nor the CIA finds it credible and neither is investigating it further.

As for the Roman legal principle, it's a standard in US courtrooms.

I am not a "partisan Trump apologist." I used to be a Public Defender. Allegations only have weight in the court of public opinion...a court I give no credence to.

Your history shows you to be one of the biggest Trump apologists here.

I thought him raking the coals with the reporters was pretty entertaining. They publish a false report about him then expect civility. ****em. They got better than they deserved.

are you sure it is false? he was in russia awhile back with his pageant.....are you for sure sure? absolutely no doubt? maybe the FBI should do a bang up job on him just like they did with the clinton emails?

How is this fake news. It was a real report of real claims presented to the real President and contained the real concerns of the intelligence community. So how is that fake news simply because something in it cannot be verified as 100% true right now?

It's fake because it is unflattering to the Great One.

Expect 4 years of this.

Back
Top Bottom