• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

1,100 Former Justice Dept. Prosecutors and Officials Press for Barr to Step Down

Um, my post replied to your post about sanctions against Putin and his oligarchs in Russia during Trump's single term as the 45th potus yet as the 1st potus wholly owned and operated by Russia and Putin in this unprecedented instance of high treason.

You said wrongly Trump is mean to Putin on sanctions while I corrected that to note Trump is boxed in my congressional votes reaffirming certain long standing sanctions against Russia that continue to also be enforced by EU and by congressional votes mandating new and equally nasty sanctions against Russia. So I can see why you ducked out on a reply answer, choosing instead to change the topic(s) completely.
Your post was a mish mash of ideas and cliches that cannot be answered in a single response and, honestly, I can't take it too seriously. Perhaps if you make your points more brief and without all the hyperbole we can discuss any issue.

You have some strong gusts blowing through there.

I had to open the windows to balance the air pressure.

You're the salesman Conservative, not I. Shall I say what it is that you sell. You sell the same excrement Trump sells.

Tell us exactly what it is that you want from the President because the following results obviously aren't it?

Unemployment Rate 4.7% January 2017 vs. 3.6% today

Employed 152.2 million January 2017 to 157.9 million today so 6 million job growth from 2008 to 2017(146 million to 152 million) is celebrated but 6.7 million growth I the last two years isn't!! LOL

U-6 in January 2017 9.3% vs 6.9% today? Wow!! 2.4% better U-6 obviously meaningless to you

Part time for economic reasons, 5.7 million January 2017 vs. 4.2 million today? Looks to me that incredible job growth you claim was boosted by part time jobs

African American unemployment 8.0% vs. 6.0% today? That explains the surge in support from African Americans for Trump

I do with you were around as I was growing up, it would have been a lot easier for me as apparently Huckabee and I have similar history

I Guess I’m NOT As SMART As I Thought | Huckabee - YouTube

Your post was a mish mash of ideas and cliches that cannot be answered in a single response and, honestly, I can't take it too seriously. Perhaps if you make your points more brief and without all the hyperbole we can discuss any issue.

I'm afraid your post pumps blue smoke into a chamber of mirrors.

Seems to be a lot of that going around these dayze.

As the dingies of Putin-Trump & Rowers continue to take on serious water.

Tell us exactly what it is that you want from the President because the following results obviously aren't it?

Unemployment Rate 4.7% January 2017 vs. 3.6% today

Employed 152.2 million January 2017 to 157.9 million today so 6 million job growth from 2008 to 2017(146 million to 152 million) is celebrated but 6.7 million growth I the last two years isn't!! LOL

U-6 in January 2017 9.3% vs 6.9% today? Wow!! 2.4% better U-6 obviously meaningless to you

Part time for economic reasons, 5.7 million January 2017 vs. 4.2 million today? Looks to me that incredible job growth you claim was boosted by part time jobs

African American unemployment 8.0% vs. 6.0% today? That explains the surge in support from African Americans for Trump

I do with you were around as I was growing up, it would have been a lot easier for me as apparently Huckabee and I have similar history

I Guess I’m NOT As SMART As I Thought | Huckabee - YouTube

Even Barr's DOJ would almost surely refer you to the Department of Commerce and maybe Labor too. So I'd ask you again to take a gander at the OP thx.

I posted to you some time ago here that in Buffalo Barr Trump has his Roy Cohn that he'd long been bellyaching he didn't have or couldn't find. So now that Trump has his Roy Cohn in as AG you might want to address the nefarious nature of that 1-2 punch against the Constitution.

Even Barr's DOJ would almost surely refer you to the Department of Commerce and maybe Labor too. So I'd ask you again to take a gander at the OP thx.

I posted to you some time ago here that in Buffalo Barr Trump has his Roy Cohn that he'd long been bellyaching he didn't have or couldn't find. So now that Trump has his Roy Cohn in as AG you might want to address the nefarious nature of that 1-2 punch against the Constitution.
It doesn't appear that the American people give a damn about your baseless charges and are more concerned about the results being generate results that reject the claims that you are making

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

It doesn't appear that the American people give a damn about your baseless charges and are more concerned about the results being generate results that reject the claims that you are making

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I'd like to say that clears things up but I can't say that can I.

It appears also that your opinion is in there somewhere which only identifies more confusion.

So I'd simply remind you of my invitation for you to comment on Trump having found his Roy Cohn in the person of Wm. Barr.

And yet our own President has too often acted and spoken to NATO's detriment.

Right. And they needed it. Same should happen with the UN.

Let's start with the Kremlin first instead.

Keep our priorities straight.

Set enemies on their back foot while supporting allies to put their best foot forward.

Absolutely!

That's why they all hate Trump so passionately.

Under Obama, the number of spies employed by the White House more than doubled. Trump has disassembled to pre-Obama levels of the goon squad and the media wails in pain at this injustice.

The budgeting process needs to be similarly disassembled and restructured to act more like a business.

It's high time we did more with less instead of doing less with more.

Also that nepotism be rooted out and eliminated. Being a relative of the decision-makers needs to be a disqualifier, not a carte blanch invitation.

Good luck getting THAT passed by the lying thieves that pass the laws that allow their semi-retarded relatives to profit from the positions of their connected, familial patrons.

They don't all hate tRUMP passionately.
I see the entire R party lock stock and barrel kissing butt.

How many relatives does tRUMP have working for him? How can you say nepotism is being rooted out.

I'd like to say that clears things up but I can't say that can I.

It appears also that your opinion is in there somewhere which only identifies more confusion.

So I'd simply remind you of my invitation for you to comment on Trump having found his Roy Cohn in the person of Wm. Barr.

Does it matter who Trump found FOR HIS CABINET? So tell me if Barr wasn't his AG and instead was Hillary or Sander's AG would he be an issue? you really have no understanding of what serving at the pleasure of the President means, do you? Nothing but politics of personal destruction. Bet you like Romney and Bolton now, right?

Anyone else turning against Trump is someone you now respect and support

You're missing that Trump has found out the generals and admirals at Pentagon are tougher than the generals and admirals at Putin's MOD.

At Nato HQ in Brussels and Mons too btw.

They know how to twist the arms of hostile politicians such as the antagonistic Trump number one for instance. Guide him toward the light.

What I have found out from liberals like you, you cannot admit when wrong on any subject. Russia is benefiting from people like you and your 24/7 attacks on Trump. The problem for is that the American people aren't buying it as your rhetoric doesn't match the results. Russia has gotten nothing out of Trump other than the chaos you people are promoting. Keep promoting the politics of personal destruction as this fall it is going to be a bloodbath for the left

How many relatives does tRUMP have working for him? How can you say nepotism is being rooted out.

Why does it matter and what result has Trump generated that the Radical Democrats running for office would have exceeded? You see results matter and the American people are galvanized due to the witch hunts you are promoting. Trump fund raising is setting records, he is getting more support in the primaries than any other President running for re-election has gotten, he is getting massive crowds at rallies. You and your radical group keep giving the gift that keeps on giving. thank you for helping to re-elect Trump for another 4 years

Obama was also spying on the media and innocent American citizens.

Absolutely true. ALL of the various scandals are evidence of what you so accurately say.

Can you imagine the feigned, pearl clutching outrage from Antsy Nancy, Pencil Neck and Ol' Nads if Barr claimed to be Trump's "Wing Man"?

Trump has trimmed back the National Security Council Staff, the White House private Spy agency, to about half of what Obama expanded it to.

This would make a real, live, professional reporter ask why Obama doubled that staffing level in the first place. Didn't seem to do much to combat Russia... It's really too bad that actual, unbiased reporting has ceased to exist in the US.

White House quietly trims dozens of national security experts - Los Angeles Times

Employing a relative to do a job within the government as Trump does seems to be very logical. The back-stabbing butt holes working against Trump within the government are border line traitors.

If he couldn't find enough people in government that were trustworthy, he needed to find them somewhere. Trump donates his pay to charity. I'm guessing that all of his relatives working for the government took HUGE pay cuts to do so.

When I used to work, if one of my direct reports was constantly undermining everything I was trying to do, whether by design or incompetence, I got rid of the butt hole and put in a person who would do the job assigned.

Nepotism might be the wrong word. What I'm talking about is gaming the system to pay off and pay back the chosen few. If Hunter Biden, as an example, was hired to do some clerical job in the White House at the standard pay rate, no problem.

When he's hired by Burisma and is paid huge bank to do nothing but give access to Daddy, that's different. Also, huge advances are given to the chosen for books that nobody reads. Huge contracts awarded for companies that have no expertise but do have relatives.

It goes on and on. Private business needs to make a profit. Government needs only to steal those profits. Creation and theft are two different things. Our government is set up to steal, not create.

Looks to me like NATO is stronger than ever, what am I missing

Trump praised by NATO head Jens Stoltenberg: He got 'real results'

That feeling of emboldenment doesn't seem to have had much effect. They are certainly less so than when flexible Obama was in office.

A prejudiced site perhaps, buy one worth looking through. They may not be reported on the MSM. Trump Admin’s Tough Actions Against Russia | GOP

His statements undermining Article 5 create doubt where there should be none.

Economic trends? You really don't understand the U.S. economy, trends don't pay the bills, put food on the table, and roof overhead, results and tax cuts do

I have provided links to everyone of my posts but you seem to have a problem needing to be spoon fed. I find it quite telling what those trends for Obama actually did, something you want to ignore, lost the House in 10-12-14-16 and the Senate in 14-16 and got four million fewer votes in 12 than 08, the First President in history to get fewer votes than he got when he won. The American people got it, when will you?

You want to make this a race issue because you have lost the issues debate. There is a reason Trump has a 56% approval rating on the economy and the data I gave you shows why. Very easy to verify at bea.gov, bls.gov, and treasury.org but you still want to buy what the left is telling you. Actual results don't matter

Like I said, you SAY what you do but don't back it up with stats. You SAY that consumer spending is better under Trump than under Obama, but you don't give a link to any stats that back up your false claim. A lie. You lie. I'm not the one that brought up consumer spending as a barometer. YOU did. You've got a big mouth. Which is fine. If you can back it up. But you can't. YOU can't show with any bea, bls treasury or any other stats that consumer spending has gone up more under Trump than under Obama. You lie. I've shown your disingenuity time and time again. Shall we add another? It's YOUR claim to verify, not mine. YOU prove it. Put up or shut up.

Why does it matter and what result has Trump generated that the Radical Democrats running for office would have exceeded? You see results matter and the American people are galvanized due to the witch hunts you are promoting. Trump fund raising is setting records, he is getting more support in the primaries than any other President running for re-election has gotten, he is getting massive crowds at rallies. You and your radical group keep giving the gift that keeps on giving. thank you for helping to re-elect Trump for another 4 years

As usual, worthless response.
I promote no witch hunts.
Radical D's running for office is no more radical than the R running for office. You don't see results.

Employing a relative to do a job within the government as Trump does seems to be very logical. The back-stabbing butt holes working against Trump within the government are border line traitors.

If he couldn't find enough people in government that were trustworthy, he needed to find them somewhere. Trump donates his pay to charity. I'm guessing that all of his relatives working for the government took HUGE pay cuts to do so.

When I used to work, if one of my direct reports was constantly undermining everything I was trying to do, whether by design or incompetence, I got rid of the butt hole and put in a person who would do the job assigned.

Nepotism might be the wrong word. What I'm talking about is gaming the system to pay off and pay back the chosen few. If Hunter Biden, as an example, was hired to do some clerical job in the White House at the standard pay rate, no problem.

When he's hired by Burisma and is paid huge bank to do nothing but give access to Daddy, that's different. Also, huge advances are given to the chosen for books that nobody reads. Huge contracts awarded for companies that have no expertise but do have relatives.

It goes on and on. Private business needs to make a profit. Government needs only to steal those profits. Creation and theft are two different things. Our government is set up to steal, not create.

Some that have left have served the country and gov't for most of their adult lives. Military to desk jobs. Under several administrations, D and R.
Don't give me baloney about undermining.

They are likely undermining, because the doofus in office has no clue what he's doing. And only want's yes yes yes people serving. It is a bad thing for this country.

Why is it so many associated with his campaign or admin have gone to jail?
Why was he impeached. And no, not just partisanship. There was real concern about his bribing a foreign gov't for personal gain.

Does it matter who Trump found FOR HIS CABINET? So tell me if Barr wasn't his AG and instead was Hillary or Sander's AG would he be an issue? you really have no understanding of what serving at the pleasure of the President means, do you? Nothing but politics of personal destruction. Bet you like Romney and Bolton now, right?

Anyone else turning against Trump is someone you now respect and support

Romney was governor of my state who did a credible job while losing his challenge to Sen. Kennedy while John Bolton is a fully loaded bomber taxiing along the runway trying to get takeoff clearance yet Bolton is not a crook so he didn't fit with Trump. Your rightwing extremist pronouncements are vacuous and valueless as you always create strawman leftists and know nothing morons in your own head.

What I have found out from liberals like you, you cannot admit when wrong on any subject. Russia is benefiting from people like you and your 24/7 attacks on Trump. The problem for is that the American people aren't buying it as your rhetoric doesn't match the results. Russia has gotten nothing out of Trump other than the chaos you people are promoting. Keep promoting the politics of personal destruction as this fall it is going to be a bloodbath for the left

No matter how you slice it it's still baloney.

Economic trends? You really don't understand the U.S. economy, trends don't pay the bills, put food on the table, and roof overhead, results and tax cuts do

I have provided links to everyone of my posts but you seem to have a problem needing to be spoon fed. I find it quite telling what those trends for Obama actually did, something you want to ignore, lost the House in 10-12-14-16 and the Senate in 14-16 and got four million fewer votes in 12 than 08, the First President in history to get fewer votes than he got when he won. The American people got it, when will you?

You want to make this a race issue because you have lost the issues debate. There is a reason Trump has a 56% approval rating on the economy and the data I gave you shows why. Very easy to verify at bea.gov, bls.gov, and treasury.org but you still want to buy what the left is telling you. Actual results don't matter

Like I said, you SAY what you do but don't back it up with stats. You SAY that consumer spending is better under Trump than under Obama, but you don't give a link to any stats that back up your false claim. A lie. You lie. I'm not the one that brought up consumer spending as a barometer. YOU did. You've got a big mouth. Which is fine. If you can back it up. But you can't. YOU can't show with any bea, bls treasury or any other stats that consumer spending has gone up more under Trump than under Obama. You lie. I've shown your disingenuity time and time again. Shall we add another? It's YOUR claim to verify, not mine. YOU prove it. Put up or shut up.

Deserving of reposting bluesmoke if I may say.

Nail : Hammer : Head.

:)

His statements undermining Article 5 create doubt where there should be none.
There has never been any doubt about America's commitment to NATO but there has been about several European countries. It's they who are creating doubt.

Romney was governor of my state who did a credible job while losing his challenge to Sen. Kennedy while John Bolton is a fully loaded bomber taxiing along the runway trying to get takeoff clearance yet Bolton is not a crook so he didn't fit with Trump. Your rightwing extremist pronouncements are vacuous and valueless as you always create strawman leftists and know nothing morons in your own head.

No matter how you slice it it's still baloney.

No, your progressive ideology never sells as the American people unlike you celebrate success. I voted for Romney but that isn't the point, you didn't but now he is a hero of yours. No matter how you slice it, results matter and the American people aren't reconciling your rhetoric with what they are actually seeing in their local communities and bank accounts. You need to get some new material like facts to support your radical progressive ideology

Back
Top Bottom