• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Written by a 21 year old female from texas !!

Do you believe that it is suppressive?
I think it is.

To implement what she is suggesting would lead to smaller government?
How, I can't see it.

sorry that sounds like a dictatorship.

I guess I missed the conservative point of it all.

The US had a few organizations (with a number of important supporters) and the cooperation of professionals to make some of it a reality in the early 20th century. All that was required was science, reform-mindedness, enough tacit supporters, and zeal for helping people. The Dutch instituted some of the same notions and those are enforced.

Last edited:
The US had a few organizations (with a number of important supporters) and the cooperation of professionals to make some of it a reality in the early 20th century. All that was required was science, reform-mindedness, enough tacit supporters, and zeal for helping people. The Dutch instituted some of the same notions and those are enforced.

Yes sir! That's where I grabbed the thought of a communist.
I just used a little extra spin on it when I made the hyperbole comment of communistic tyrant. ;)

Yes sir! That's where I grabbed the thought of a communist.
I just used a little extra spin on it when I made the hyperbole comment of communistic tyrant. ;)

Ah, I see. Then back to my book!

Ah, I see. Then back to my book!
Ya, probably better substance.

I wasn't using that same rail of organizations you refer, but some of the views shared when the U.S.S.R. was formed, not everyone at 21 remembers how they fell, much less studied how they formed. Big Government = Bad Business.

Last edited:
The OP sounds more like a plan to develop a fascist police state than an actual plan to fix the country.

Nobody that knows me doubts my conservatism. I just know that these rants get bounced around from time to time. They're fun to read sometimes, and I might even agree with some parts of it, but, in the end, there's no way to know who actually wrote it and they tend to just throw out simplistic ideas in response to problems that are actually quite complex.

Sometimes my friend a simplistic answer is the right one whether you want to admit it or not. If we were to accomplish everything on that list this country would be a hell of a lot better off.. I am realistic to know it can not come to pass because our friends on the left will not allow it. They are against most of the items on that list whether they will admit it or not.

If we are going by conflict of interest as justification then the rich shouldn't be able to vote either. Actually no one should be able to.

Here is a flash for you my left wing friend the rich in this country pay most of the taxes...People that make less the 40,000 pay very little in taxes.

Here is a flash for you my left wing friend the rich in this country pay most of the taxes...People that make less the 40,000 pay very little in taxes.

Here is a flash for you my right wing friend; a vote, is a vote, is a vote.

TacticalEvilDan;1060237827[B said:
]Oh, hey, I almost forgot -- you're a man with a military history, right? Do you get a pension, or health benefits because of your service? That's a government benefit too.[/B]
Getting a pension? Get a job.

Getting health benefits? Get your own damn insurance.

I don't care if you feel like you earned it, if someone else's benefits are on the chopping block then so are yours. :)

How you begrudge people in the military who risk their lives, work long hours and long separations from their families, work for a minimal wage is beyond me my left wing friend..............The very people who are giving you the right to spew your hatred against them boggles the mind..................what military people get in retirement benefits is well earned and shame on you for begrudging them that and I wouldsay the same thing if I had not served 21 years years in the greates organization in the world the U.S. Navy. God bless all my shipmates .

You are so wrong...Left wing talking points

How goes it Mr. Fascist?

On the OP:

When she says:

"Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks?," does she mean that all of these people will have to join the military?

"We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the 'common good..,'" can she define what the "common good" is?

Does she realize that this quote "If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices," applies to the CEOs of companies like Goldman Sachs, AIG, S&P Ratings, Moody's, etc. in the context of the current economic debacle?

Does she realized that this quote " If you want to vote, then get a job," may seem contradictory as working for the government is in fact a job?

The rich have more money...

I agree with this young lady 100%

This was written by a 21 yr old female who gets it. It's her future
she's worried about and this is how she feels about the social welfare big
government state that she's being forced to live in! These solutions are
just common sense in her opinion.

This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco , TX , Nov 18, 2011

PUT ME IN CHARGE . . .

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash
for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans,
blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want
steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women
Norplant birth control implants or tubal legations. Then, we'll test
recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. If you want to reproduce or use
drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks?

You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair.
Your home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be
inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your
own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week
or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways
of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We
will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo
and speakers and put that money toward the "common good.."

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of
the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you
say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider
that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing
absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at
least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system
rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

AND While you are on Gov't subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes,
that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will
voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov't
welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job.

She's a bigot, you do realize that, don't you?

I ain't no high class broad
I'm just a product of my raising
I say, 'hey ya'll' and 'yee-haw'
And I keep my Christmas lights on
On my front porch all year long
And I know all the words to every Charlie Daniels song
So here's to all my sisters out there keeping it country
Let me get a big 'hell yeah' from the redneck girls like me, hell yeah

her favorite song?

How you begrudge people in the military who risk their lives, work long hours and long separations from their families, work for a minimal wage is beyond me my left wing friend..............The very people who are giving you the right to spew your hatred against them boggles the mind..................what military people get in retirement benefits is well earned and shame on you for begrudging them that and I wouldsay the same thing if I had not served 21 years years in the greates organization in the world the U.S. Navy. God bless all my shipmates .

So what your saying is get off my sacred cow, I am entitled to that because it was once promised? Look thank you greatly for your service and I would hate to see any of your entitlements go to the way side when cuts are on the table everything is looked at.

Your left wing view on your entitlement will not get "special treatment," and eventually even you may have to face the facts that you may have to chip in on a monthly payment for your VA benefits. Be careful of what you wish for it may come true and entitlement issues may cross your line too. Sorry if that hurts your left winged view of entitlements that may have been promised in the past.

Last edited:
The rich have more money...

I am not for wealth redistribution like Ussein Obama is long as its not his wealth but the taxpayers..................let everyone pay their fair share.

Last edited:
Who's this woman from texas that needs to sit down before she says something that makes a male rectify her with an open palm?

I know you're kidding MK, but I don't think that's particularly funny. Just my opinion. /shrug

15 pages wasted on a (IMO) bigoted hate message by a girl who lacks maturity.

Wow!

I support basically all if it except for denying them their right to vote.

Well, this oughta' be causin' some apoplectic seizures in the forum.

I agree 100%. It'll never happen...but one can dream.

maggie, surely you don't believe that people receiving assistance should be barred from voting? this is bs designed to inflame.

Last edited:
15 pages wasted on a (IMO) bigoted hate message by a girl who lacks maturity.

Wow!

I want to ask you a question. You sem to be hung up on the word bigotry...Is everyone who disagrees wih you on any issue a bigot?

He enjoys denigrating (in his mind at least) his President and CinC.

Back
Top Bottom