• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which case will be the first to put citizen trump in prison?

After his coronation date on January 20th next year, he pardons himself, pardons all of his his moronic minions already in prison, and attempts to follow through with his many promises.

After finally getting around to delivering all the golden sneakers and other swag his idiot acolytes have ordered, he'll do away with Obamacare, lock up Hillary, put a stop to any unfavorable press, shoot shoplifters, build his giant concrete wall, make Mexico pay for it under force of arms, and assassinate his political opponents with impunity, just as his attorney's postulated before the Supreme Court.

And we'll all live happily ever after ...

Assassinate opponents. Sound like democrats crushing their opponent with legal problems. Their hit person ran on crushing Trump. As for Fani Willis she has her own problems that will be overlooked. Though her incompetence and corruption may play to Trump's advantage.

Biden migrants. Parroting Donald Trump is boring, lazy and weak.

The bus loads of Trump criminals are doing time.
It's for sure biden criminals will never be investigated or indicted. Trump never used the term "biden migrant" You all use "newcomers" Like they are invited guests. And they are invited by biden.

It's for sure biden criminals will never be investigated or indicted. Trump never used the term "biden migrant" You all use "newcomers" Like they are invited guests. and they are invited by biden.

Migrant crime peaked under Trump. Deportations set records under Biden.

Lavrentiy Beria tactics will not prevail.
Trump's not quite that bad, not yet. But I agree that it's a good reason to keep him away from our White House.

When the bus loads of biden migrants unload in the blue cities. the locals will not be happy.
You're talking about the Trump Illegals?

I've never heard of biden migrants.

Like they are invited guests. And they are invited by biden.
Only MAGA supports an open border. Where are you getting your news?

Only MAGA supports an open border. Where are you getting your news?
Your president ran on undoing Trump's policies about the border. biden was migrant all the way. He still is. Your parties view on the border is Pathway to Citizenship. This latest bill guaranteed a never ending stream of migrants. It would codify for the future more migrants. Only at certain trigger levels would anything happen. migrants are yours. Enjoy them.

You're talking about the Trump Illegals?

I've never heard of biden migrants.
After three years you are still clueless? No wonder you vote biden.

Lots of taco stands for your community.
My community has all those things. I live in an American community. Envy isn't flattering.

Two-fer Tuesday.

Food Truck Friday.

636305722515773824-FoodTruckFriday.jpg

And Cinco de Mayo.

I'm going with Georgia because I think all the others will be constantly pushed down the road until after the election in the hopes trump will be re-elected. His lawyers will keep raising motions after motions.
I'm afraid he'll not see prison. People with means and influence seem to avoid consequences regular citizens have to deal with every day. I'm afraid a large fine, perhaps home consignment and being barred from running for any elected office will be as much as we can hope for. Having said all that: I hope I'm wrong!

My community has all those things. I live in an American community. Envy isn't flattering.

Two-fer Tuesday.

Food Truck Friday.

636305722515773824-FoodTruckFriday.jpg

And Cinco de Mayo.

Does mexico celebrate our 4th of July?

I don't believe any case will actually cause him to go to prison. Although he certainly belongs there. He will however at some point (Sooner than later we hope) be found guilty of multiple felonies. He will be sentenced to some form of home confinement.

Being that some or all of his homes may end up being owned by E.J. Carrol and the State of New York, no telling where he will live.

The maintenance shed at his Scotland golf course sounds good to me.
Yep, you beat me to it!

Your president
Except I don't have a president. Why not see if you can figure things out before you start your preachings?
ran on undoing Trump's policies about the border. biden was migrant all the way.
Only MAGAs support an open border. Why do you think they are always shouting, "OPEN BORDER, OPEN BORDER!!"

And why did MAGA kill the bill to fix the border?

Tough questions, yes?
Your parties view on the border is Pathway to Citizenship.
So now I've got a president and a party? When did all of this happen... while I was sleeping?
This latest bill guaranteed a never ending stream of migrants.
Ah. You have swallowed the MAGA narrative. Ah.
migrants are yours. Enjoy them.
I am very happy about migrants, and enjoy them. Just like you do.

After three years you are still clueless?
Clueless about what?

All I know is that Joe is doing a great job for America. I mean, just look at the booming economy!

Judge Chutkan reminded him that he is "citizen Trump." He should get the sentence that is recommended for the crimes he will be found guilty of. He's gotten "special treatment" his whole life. It is past time for that to stop.

Although you very well may be correct, you have nothing to gauge this opinion off of. No president has ever been charged, let alone convicted of any serious crime in the U.S. A unique set of circumstances calls for a unique response.

While I don't see any judge giving Trump multiple years in prison, I could see a judge sentencing him fairly heavy and suspending all but say six months. He can go to his put, put golf prison and think for a few months about what he tried to do.
it just cant and wont happen

even a white collar "easy" prison would not work

No judge in his or her right mind would EVER sentence Trump to a day behind bars

Makes no sense....and just think if something were to happen if they did

Yeah....no judge wants THAT on his or her record for eternity

"Citizen Trump." It's like a new Reign of Terror.

Your president ran on undoing Trump's policies about the border. biden was migrant all the way. He still is. Your parties view on the border is Pathway to Citizenship. This latest bill guaranteed a never ending stream of migrants. It would codify for the future more migrants. Only at certain trigger levels would anything happen. migrants are yours. Enjoy them.
Trump's border policies, like them or not, were all temporary as neither did he or his capitol hill trifecta attempt to pass any new border legislation. In fact, many of his policies were illegal as they violated national and international immigration law.

Biden tried his best to bring DHS back within the federal law. It's Trump and now most republicans who are refusing any meaningful new legislation. You say the new border bill stinks. That it's no good. But I never hear any decent solutions coming from MAGA. All they do is bitch, complain and denigrate anyone who isn't white.

Trump's border policies, like them or not, were all temporary as neither did he or his capitol hill trifecta attempt to pass any new border legislation. In fact, many of his policies were illegal as they violated national and international immigration law.

Biden tried his best to bring DHS back within the federal law. It's Trump and now most republicans who are refusing any meaningful new legislation. You say the new border bill stinks. That it's no good. But I never hear any decent solutions coming from MAGA. All they do is bitch, complain and denigrate anyone who isn't white.
biden by executive action undid what Trump had in place. His messaging to migrants created the call to migrants to surge the border. For three years biden stood back and did nothing to stop this. This current bill guarantees migrants entry for the future. It just limits the numbers.

Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 9.10.17 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom