• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Will You Do After Hillary is Elected?

Non of that will be relevant when she's president. IT will be her conduct in office that will be relevant.

Now that is a really odd way of seeing it. Those things become extremely relevant, when she is President. That is the only reason they are relevant now, because she is standing for President.

Lol how is trump any worse than hilliary? It would be nice if any of you can back it up with a side by side comparison showing how much beter clinton is.

Being crass does not disqualify you as potus but being carless with classified mayerials to the point that it gets into our enenimies hands should be

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

No, but acting like a 5th grade schoolyard bully and name calling like an 8 year old who parents hadn't taught any manners to leaves voters who aren't avid Trump supporters think he is rather childish. He isn't an adult yet and not presidential timber. Then there is his constant changes of his stances on different issues. Trump has acted more like someone running for a TV reality show host than president of the United States.

Then too, Trump is still playing to his base of support, he hasn't tried to enlarge it. Back in May when he clinched the nomination Trump was at 38%, today he is at 37.6%. Back in May Trump was winning independents against Clinton 38-33, today he is losing 33-35 according to RCP averages. Trump constantly says one thing one day, just the opposite the next and on the third deny's saying what he said.

There are tons of other stuff, he is one lucky candidate that he is facing Clinton. She is baggage laden, no one trusts her and she is viewed as being dishonest. She isn't liked outside of her avid supporters. Trump is the same with that, only his avid supporters like him. I am not alone in disliking Trump, 62% of all Americans dislike him and do not think he is presidential timber. Again he is one lucky guy, 54% of all Americans dislike Hillary Clinton and think she isn't presidential timber either. That means the majority of all Americans think both candidates are not presidential timber.

Perhaps it isn't Trump who is the lucky one, perhaps it is Clinton. She couldn't beat any other GOP candidate, only Trump. Now wasn't the GOP wise in nominating him? I said all along, Republicans were only interested in making a statement to their elected officials and party leaders during the primaries, not in winning an election in November. Now you made your statement, but by doing so you may have just elected Clinton.

No, but acting like a 5th grade schoolyard bully and name calling like an 8 year old who parents hadn't taught any manners to leaves voters who aren't avid Trump supporters think he is rather childish. He isn't an adult yet and not presidential timber. Then there is his constant changes of his stances on different issues. Trump has acted more like someone running for a TV reality show host than president of the United States.

Then too, Trump is still playing to his base of support, he hasn't tried to enlarge it. Back in May when he clinched the nomination Trump was at 38%, today he is at 37.6%. Back in May Trump was winning independents against Clinton 38-33, today he is losing 33-35 according to RCP averages. Trump constantly says one thing one day, just the opposite the next and on the third deny's saying what he said.

There are tons of other stuff, he is one lucky candidate that he is facing Clinton. She is baggage laden, no one trusts her and she is viewed as being dishonest. She isn't liked outside of her avid supporters. Trump is the same with that, only his avid supporters like him. I am not alone in disliking Trump, 62% of all Americans dislike him and do not think he is presidential timber. Again he is one lucky guy, 54% of all Americans dislike Hillary Clinton and think she isn't presidential timber either. That means the majority of all Americans think both candidates are not presidential timber.

Perhaps it isn't Trump who is the lucky one, perhaps it is Clinton. She couldn't beat any other GOP candidate, only Trump. Now wasn't the GOP wise in nominating him? I said all along, Republicans were only interested in making a statement to their elected officials and party leaders during the primaries, not in winning an election in November. Now you made your statement, but by doing so you may have just elected Clinton.

:applaud

So, it will be some sort of miracle if Hillary Clinton is not elected president and this question is really for her political rivals: What do you plan to do when she gets elected? How are you going to handle it, and what do you see yourself doing to improve your position in the hope of getting your candidate elected next time?

I think wait for her to die and Kaine take over.

If the very baggage laden, flawed Hillary was the Democrat's strongest candidate. Well, that says a lot about the sorry state that party is in. Then again, the GOP must be in worst shape since they nominated Trump.

At least there was a choice on the Republican side.

It was not a forgone conclusion who was going to win.

Non of that will be relevant when she's president. IT will be her conduct in office that will be relevant.

Exactly. Just like with her husband, all legal cases against him stopped when he was elected.

The same will happen with her.

At least there was a choice on the Republican side.

It was not a forgone conclusion who was going to win.

Very true, any one with a bit of political knowledge or that was paying attention knew Clinton would be the 2016 Democratic nominee way back just before the 2012 election.

So, it will be some sort of miracle if Hillary Clinton is not elected president and this question is really for her political rivals: What do you plan to do when she gets elected? How are you going to handle it, and what do you see yourself doing to improve your position in the hope of getting your candidate elected next time?

Buy more guns/ammo while the gettin is good. :2razz:

Exactly. Just like with her husband, all legal cases against him stopped when he was elected.

The same will happen with her.

I can remember the Slick Willy Presidency, it was one scandal after another, every week it was some new crooked shenanigans. Hillary will no doubt be the same.

The only good thing about the Clinton Presidency was the economy which was the result of the Republicans in congress.

Buy more guns/ammo while the gettin is good. :2razz:

You're going to help drive up the cost of ammunition, like the they'recomintogetourguns folks did when Obama was elected? What are you, anti Second Amendment or something?

No doubt, buy gun stock too, Hillary will probably sell more guns and ammo than Obama did.

I know wish I'd gotten on the Sturm Ruger stock bandwagon years ago.

Continue research on weapons and delivery systems. Also, will search out and join an anti-government group that I can support and who will benefit from tactical/strategic abilities and who can help deploy any weapons created.

Continue research on weapons and delivery systems. Also, will search out and join an anti-government group that I can support and who will benefit from tactical/strategic abilities and who can help deploy any weapons created.

You and me both

You're going to help drive up the cost of ammunition, like the they'recomintogetourguns folks did when Obama was elected? What are you, anti Second Amendment or something?

I usually roll my own, primers and powder are still not too bad, more than they were, but not like frikken .22lr. I picked up 1,000 primers for $33 the other day, powder is ranging from $25-$30/pound. I can reload a crap pile of .45acp with a pound of Bullseye.

You and me both

I left off buying lots more ammunition and spending more time at the range. Guns is probably the first issue with which she will alienate a large portion of the population and also the most likely area where she will trigger unrest. She won't be able to do much, if anything through the congress, so expect Executive Orders designed to bypass and weaken the 2nd amendment. Not to mention if elected, she will appoint at least one Supreme Court Justice which will unbalance the court.

If either Trump or Hillary are elected I'll just hope for a hostile Congress to minimize the potential damage either is likely to do.

same thing i've done in the obama years, avoid democrat-controlled areas of town, you know the demographic i'm talking about, and go about my business.

No mr. very conservative; that's your reality. YOUR Republican party brought you Donald Trump.

ROTFLMAO

My, how you people get your panties twisted sooooooooooo easy. LOL

"Seek out an anti government group"

Well, that doesn't sound sketchy at all :roll:

Back
Top Bottom