• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wait....Trump now claims he HAS the $500m; but wanted to spend it on his campaign??!!

You can call a Democrat an ass, but it's still a Democrat and an ass.
Don't play your clever card on me. It's likely the only one you have, and you'll miss it.

Don't play your clever card on me. It's likely the only one you have, and you'll miss it.
Oh that wasn't a clever card. That was the joker, dealt from the bottom of the deck.

Blm assaulted law enforcement and burned and looted the businesses of citizens. Which is worsre?

Blm assaulted law enforcement and burned and looted the businesses of citizens. Which is worse?
Destroying property and looting businesses should be punished to the full extent of the law. Are you willing to admit that trying over the results of a fair election should not? I doubt you have the balls to actually answer that question.

Destroying property and looting businesses should be punished to the full extent of the law. Are you willing to admit that trying over the results of a fair election should not? I doubt you have the balls to actually answer that question.
That's why there was a protest. Many don't believe it was a fair election. If blm is allowed to have summer long national protest causing billions in damages over a drug addled thug, why can't others have a one day protest over a crooked election?

I don't agree.

Who cares?

That was the stated goal. That’s what Bannon, Fox and the rest of the noise machine called for.

That’s what the mob understood their role to be.

That's why there was a protest. Many don't believe it was a fair election. If blm is allowed to have summer long national protest causing billions in damages over a drug addled thug, why can't others have a one day protest over a crooked election?
Once again, you ignore facts. Answer my question. You don't have the stones.

It's not a matter of your opinion. You don't get to ignore facts.
I can ignore propaganda that's labeled "facts". I do it every day.

If blm is allowed to have summer long national protest causing billions in damages over a drug addled thug, why can't others have a one day protest over a crooked election?
BLM wasn't allowed that.

many don't believe isn't based on facts...

No. They weren't. The government doesn't let civilians do violence.

Shit in our Capitol. That's much worse.
Billions in damages to American citizens.

MAGA shit in our Capitol.

Prove it. Otherwise you're lying.

Yet another crisis Trump was 100% unable to control.

Boy, that post sure didn't age well.

Maybe James and EnGöring should defy the appeals court and try to steal Trump's assets anyway?

Comrade EnGöring needs to ask himself "what would Idi Amin do?"

What is EnGöring's favorite song?' "I wanna be a banana republic despot."

Back
Top Bottom