• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wait....Trump now claims he HAS the $500m; but wanted to spend it on his campaign??!!

This from a friend of mine who keeps his eyes and ears open in the internet world. Sharing his recent comments about “Truth Social”. Thanks Larry Dugan!

“Apparently Trump was in discussions with the founder about the merger six months before the shell company created its Initial Public Offering in 9/2021. The first public mention of the possible merger was in 10/2021. Of the two main brokerage firms behind the deal one is based in Miami and the other in Shanghai. A second Chinese firm was involved. Arrests for stock manipulation have already happened. The SEC is investigating it. And because he’s an insider he’s not allowed to sell the stock and access the money for six months. He can destroy civil rights and get away with it but they’re not going to let him avoid the sacred laws of the “free market”. The next Trump scandal - and with Chinese money significantly involved. Thankfully his stash of State Secrets is hopefully all recovered. The Democrats need to run with this gift.”

Allen S. Facemire

"Through hard work, talent, and luck, I currently have almost five hundred million dollars in cash, a substantial amount of which I intended to use in my campaign for president," Trump wrote in a post on Truth Social in all caps.

That won't go over well with the judges who are considering his request to reduce or eliminate the bond altogether. Especially after his lawyers claimed he DIDN'T have the cash.
Ah yes, the infamous, “excuse me your honor, yes, we all agree that I obtained hundreds of millions of dollars through fraud, but I can’t pay that money back because I wanted to buy myself some stuff with it,” defense.

There's never enough proof for Democrats. The Supreme Court ruled 9-0 that Trump couldn't be kept off the ballot in any state because he's an insurrectionist, but he's still guilty of insurrection. Fascinating.
I'm pretty sure even the Republicans would settle for "any" proof. But you keep ducking and dodging. I'd like to know how Biden was cured of his dementia? Care to comment?

"Through hard work, talent, and luck, I currently have almost five hundred million dollars in cash, a substantial amount of which I intended to use in my campaign for president," Trump wrote in a post on Truth Social in all caps.

That won't go over well with the judges who are considering his request to reduce or eliminate the bond altogether. Especially after his lawyers claimed he DIDN'T have the cash.
Claims are irrelevant. Lets see what happens Monday.

I'm pretty sure even the Republicans would settle for "any" proof. But you keep ducking and dodging. I'd like to know how Biden was cured of his dementia? Care to comment?
He wasn't.

This from a friend of mine who keeps his eyes and ears open in the internet world. Sharing his recent comments about “Truth Social”. Thanks Larry Dugan!

“Apparently Trump was in discussions with the founder about the merger six months before the shell company created its Initial Public Offering in 9/2021. The first public mention of the possible merger was in 10/2021. Of the two main brokerage firms behind the deal one is based in Miami and the other in Shanghai. A second Chinese firm was involved. Arrests for stock manipulation have already happened. The SEC is investigating it. And because he’s an insider he’s not allowed to sell the stock and access the money for six months. He can destroy civil rights and get away with it but they’re not going to let him avoid the sacred laws of the “free market”. The next Trump scandal - and with Chinese money significantly involved. Thankfully his stash of State Secrets is hopefully all recovered. The Democrats need to run with this gift.”

Allen S. Facemire

conspiracy forum ⬇️

Actually credibility is the same as respect. You earn it. You've spent two days posting things that have easily been pointed out to be false or just flat out tin foil hat/crystal ball fantasy quality. If you want people to find you credible, then bring receipts to back your claims. Don't expect other people to do your work and when they won't you run away.
👍👍

Beating our law enforcement officers and shitting in our Capitol is not, let's hope.
Blm assaulted law enforcement and burned and looted the businesses of citizens. Which is worse?

Blm assaulted law enforcement and burned and looted the businesses of citizens. Which is worse?
Attacking the Capitol for the specific purpose of interfering with an election.

They're about the same, with the insurrection being way more dangerous for the country. That's why I condemn both of them.

Can you imagine thinking like I think? Man, it feels great. I don't have to get pushed into any corners!

They're about the same, with the insurrection being way more dangerous for the country. That's why I condemn both of them.

Can you imagine thinking like I think? Man, it feels great. I don't have to get pushed into any corners!
There was no insurrection. No one was charged with insurrection.

There was no insurrection.
Attempted. I should have said 'attempted' violent insurrection. You got me.
No one was charged with insurrection.
Lots of murderers don't get charged with murder. Sometimes it's called 'homicide' or something like that.

But they're still murderers.

Attempted. I should have said 'attempted' violent insurrection. You got me.

Lots of murderers don't get charged with murder. Sometimes it's called 'homicide' or something like that.

But they're still murderers.
You can call a Democrat an ass, but it's still a Democrat and an ass.

Trump offered troops and was ignored. Democrats encouraged the riots.

A leader doesn't shrug and go, "Oh, okay." He handles shit.

Trump didn't handle it. He failed. Badly.

He can't handle crisis. He can't lead. 2020 showed that all over. He's weak.

Back
Top Bottom