• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:955] End Times Prophecies: Are they lining up to be fulfilled?

There is no Satan. You are believing a myth. People are responsible for their own actions. Blaming their actions on a mythical creature is hiding behind a fable.

Right on cue!
Perfect timing!

@Daisy

That, is an example how Satan can try to deceive the doubtful, and keep the non-believers from believing.

There is no Satan. You are believing a myth. People are responsible for their own actions. Blaming their actions on a mythical creature is hiding behind a fable.
78be1c8a9e6de8a9ee10ae6f20abafe5.jpg

Right on cue!
Perfect timing!

@Daisy

That, is an example how Satan can try to deceive the doubtful, and keep the non-believers from believing.
No Satan. Figment of your imagination. People are responsible for their own actions and should not be using “Satan” as an excuse.

History is filled with failed Bible prophesies.
If the Bible was true, there shouldn't be any.

Matthew 16:28 “I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.” 23:36 “I tell you the truth, all this will come upon this generation.” 24:34 “I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.”

FAIL: Jesus states in Matthew that all the signs marking the end of the world would be fulfilled before his generation ended, before the people that were standing infront of him “taste death.” Those people have been dead for over 2000 years and the world did not come to an end, neither have all those signs been fulfilled.

Ezekiel 29:10-11 “therefore I am against you and against your streams, and I will make the land of Egypt a ruin and a desolate waste from Migdol to Aswan, as far as the border of Cush. The foot of neither man nor beast will pass through it; no one will live there for forty years.”

FAIL: Never in its long history has Egypt been uninhabited for forty years.FAIL: Never in its long history has Egypt been uninhabited for forty years.

Ezekiel 30:10-11 “This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will put an end to the hordes of Egypt by the hand of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon. He and his army – the most ruthless of nations – will be brought in to destroy the land. They will draw their swords against Egypt and fill the land with the slain.”

FAIL: Ezekiel predicts that Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon will conquer Egypt utterly destroying it, slaying and scattering its people. In 568 BCE Nebuchadnezzar tried to conquer Egypt and Egypt survived with no apparent damage. Aahmes ruled for another generation over a prosperous Egypt and lived to see Nebuchadnezzar die. The Egyptians were not scattered or dispersed.

Isaiah 52:1 “Awake, awake, O Zion, clothe yourself with strength. Put on your garments of splendor, O Jerusalem, the holy city. The uncircumcised and defiled will not enter you again.”

FAIL: There are still uncircumcised people living in Jerusalem even today.

Isaiah 19:4-5 “I will hand the Egyptians over to the power of a cruel master, and a fierce king will rule over them, declares the Lord, the LORD Almighty. The waters of the river will dry up, and the riverbed will be parched and dry.”

FAIL: The river mentioned here is the Nile which never dried up and is still one of Egypt’s greatest natural resource.

I could go on and on, but you get my drift.

Only Jesus can/will do that...no man can...

"Do not put your trust in princes
Nor in a son of man, who cannot bring salvation.
His spirit goes out, he returns to the ground;
On that very day his thoughts perish." Psalm 146:3,4

CLOSER. Jesus will not bring the people closer to God.

FAITH IN JESUS WILL HAVE GOD LIVING IN THEM!
When we have GOD/JESUS in us - how much more closer can you get to GOD than that?

BUT, NOT EVERYONE HAS GOD INDWELLING IN THEM.
Thus we see NATIONS doing what is not righteous to GOD.

When Jesus establish His Kingdom on earth - GOD will live with them.
ONE KINGDOM. ONE NATION. ALL FAITHFUL.
It won't be like any kingdom or nation we know of from the old earth!

Voting on the basis of policies and promises by leaders, does involve expectation and element of trust.
But that is all for the time we have while we await the Second Coming.

Furthermore.............

Jesus wouldn't have told us to pray for leaders.................... if there is no point in doing so.
Therein lies the faithful's trust: TRUST IN GOD!
That GOD will hear prayers and guide our leaders.

Last edited:

Matthew 16:28 “I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.” 23:36 “I tell you the truth, all this will come upon this generation.” 24:34 “I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.”
FAIL: Jesus states in Matthew that all the signs marking the end of the world would be fulfilled before his generation ended, before the people that were standing infront of him “taste death.” Those people have been dead for over 2000 years and the world did not come to an end, neither have all those signs been fulfilled.

It was fulfilled 6 days from that scenario.
Matthew 17:1-13 is the continuation of Matthew 16:28.

Matthew 17
17 And after six days Jesus took with him Peter and James, and John his brother, and led them up a high mountain by themselves.

And those "some" were the disciples of Jesus (Peter, James and John), who witnessed His Transfiguration.

This statement was fulfilled at the Lord’s transfiguration, when He gave three of His disciples a foretaste of His glory and power in advance of His Second Coming:

Jesus took Peter, James, and John his brother, led them up on a high mountain by themselves; and He was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and His clothes became as white as the light. And behold, Moses and Elijah appeared to them, talking with Him. . . . Suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!” And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their faces and were greatly afraid (17:1–3, 5–6).

Jesus was not predicting He would establish His Kingdom on Earth in the disciples’ lifetime because the Old Testament prophecies about the Kingdom were never fulfilled during Jesus’ lifetime.

The transfiguration was a preview of that glory. The apostle Peter understood this fact (cf. 2 Pet. 1:16–18).

Jesus’ transfiguration reassured His disciples that His upcoming death would not hinder His later reestablishment of God’s Kingdom on Earth (cf. Mt. 16:21). Furthermore, God confirmed what the disciples witnessed when He declared, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!” (17:5).

Last edited:
Ezekiel 29:10-11 “therefore I am against you and against your streams, and I will make the land of Egypt a ruin and a desolate waste from Migdol to Aswan, as far as the border of Cush. The foot of neither man nor beast will pass through it; no one will live there for forty years.”

FAIL: Never in its long history has Egypt been uninhabited for forty years.FAIL: Never in its long history has Egypt been uninhabited for forty years.

Ezekiel 29
10 therefore I am against you and against your streams, and I will make the land of Egypt a ruin and a desolate waste from Migdol to Aswan, as far as the border of Cush.[b]
11 The foot of neither man nor beast will pass through it; no one will live there for forty years.
12 I will make the land of Egypt desolate among devastated lands, and her cities will lie desolate forty years among ruined cities. And I will disperse the Egyptians among the nations and scatter them through the countries.

Understanding its context, historical background, and fulfillment requires an analysis of various factors. Let’s look into this prophecy, its historical context, fulfillment, and its relevance today.

Analysis of the Prophecy

This prophecy contains several elements worth noting:

Fulfillment

From the Bible record, we can only assume it happened shortly after the prophet said Nebuchadnezzar was given Egypt as compensation for his attack on Tyre.
And secular chronology agrees. An ancient clay tablet now residing in the British Museum, known as the Nebuchadnezzar Inscription, talks about Nebuchadnezzar’s action against Egypt in his 37th year.
That would be two years after the prophet said Pharaoh’s land would be given to Babylon by Jehovah.

The prophet makes his prophecy in 590 BCE, and Nebuchadnezzar’s 37th year is two years later in 588 BCE when he attacks Egypt.
We can assume the Nebuchadnezzar Inscription is correct on this point, because it agrees with our Biblical chronology. So, Egypt’s 40-year desolation begins in that year.

If we count 40 years, we come to the year 548 BCE as the end of Egypt’s desolation, when Jehovah would “bring back the captive group of the Egyptians” for them to become a “lowly kingdom.”
Secular chronology also records that the last Babylonian King Nabonidus held an alliance against the Persians with Amasis II, the King of Egypt, in addition to the Lydian Empire.
So, far from being a competing world power, Egypt is now a “lowly Kingdom” just as the Bible predicted.

You forgot to include this part that's also been fulfilled:

Ezekiel 29

13 “‘Yet this is what the Sovereign Lord says: At the end of forty years I will gather the Egyptians from the nations where they were scattered.
14 I will bring them back from captivity and return them to Upper Egypt, the land of their ancestry. There they will be a lowly kingdom.
15 It will be the lowliest of kingdoms and will never again exalt itself above the other nations. I will make it so weak that it will never again rule over the nations.

The prophet makes his prophecy in 590 BCE, and Nebuchadnezzar’s 37th year is two years later in 588 BCE when he attacks Egypt.
We can assume the Nebuchadnezzar Inscription is correct on this point, because it agrees with our Biblical chronology. So, Egypt’s 40-year desolation begins in that year.

If we count 40 years, we come to the year 548 BCE as the end of Egypt’s desolation, when Jehovah would “bring back the captive group of the Egyptians” for them to become a “lowly kingdom.”

Secular chronology also records that the last Babylonian King Nabonidus held an alliance against the Persians with Amasis II, the King of Egypt, in addition to the Lydian Empire.
So, far from being a competing world power, Egypt is now a “lowly Kingdom” just as the Bible predicted.

Ezekiel 30:10-11
“This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will put an end to the hordes of Egypt by the hand of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon. He and his army – the most ruthless of nations – will be brought in to destroy the land. They will draw their swords against Egypt and fill the land with the slain.”

FAIL: Ezekiel predicts that Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon will conquer Egypt utterly destroying it, slaying and scattering its people. In 568 BCE Nebuchadnezzar tried to conquer Egypt and Egypt survived with no apparent damage. Aahmes ruled for another generation over a prosperous Egypt and lived to see Nebuchadnezzar die. The Egyptians were not scattered or dispersed.

Read that line again. Just my two cents:

The line just talks about war.

Does that passage say Nebuchadnezzer will actually conquer Egypt? NO.
It say, there will be many slain.

What does "destroy the land," really mean?
Wouldn't a siege or war be described as something that also destroys the land?
What happens during war? or, a siege?

Nebucchadnezzer waged a siege against Egypt. There was war.

There are 2 views of this prophecy:

1) Is that it occured in 588BCE, 2 years after Ezekiel made his prophecy(590BCE); which sets the Destruction of Jerusalem at 607BCE, instead of 587BCE.
Egypt, being carried off in captivity, and so are those remnants of Jerusalem who fled to Egypt in defiance of Jeremiah's prophecy(Jer. 42:15,16,19; 43:10,11)
This date would allow for a 40 year captivity period, ending with an alliance of Nabonidus(Babylon) with King Amasis II of Egypt.

Since Egypt had already been taken captive-it was reduced to a 'vassal state' by the later date-agreeing with the prophecy of Ezekiel.

However, all of this fails if the Babylonian captivity stated in 568BCE; then Egypt would have only been captive 21 years, and even if there were no alliance between Babylon and Egypt(from the Nebuchnezzar Inscription tablet in the British Museum) Cyrus would have freed ALL captives 8 years later, in 539BCE.

The 2nd view is that it is a future prophecy, waiting to be fulfilled. This answer was taken from Mi Yodeya here

Although Egypt had long ceased from the Age of the Pharoah's of being a world power, there's no conclusive source to prove(or disprove) that one would not be able to walk from one end to the other for 40 years.
Given that assertion, it suggests the prophecy would have to wait until the end times to be fulfilled.

Egypt may have become prosperous again...................but it never regained its former glory.

To this day.

Last edited:
Isaiah 52:1 “Awake, awake, O Zion, clothe yourself with strength. Put on your garments of splendor, O Jerusalem, the holy city. The uncircumcised and defiled will not enter you again.”

Isaiah was talking about enemies!
Is that a poetic expression or literal?

Here are the predictions of Isaiah.

Isaiah is among the most important prophetic books in the entire Bible.

The first segment details God's impending judgment against ancient peoples for sin and idolatry (Isaiah 1—35).
The second part of Isaiah briefly explains a failed assault on Jerusalem during the rule of Hezekiah (Isaiah 36—39).
The final chapters predict Israel's rescue from Babylonian captivity (Isaiah 40—48), the promised Messiah (Isaiah 49—57), and the final glory of Jerusalem and God's people (Isaiah 58—66).

Isaiah 19:4-5 “I will hand the Egyptians over to the power of a cruel master, and a fierce king will rule over them, declares the Lord, the LORD Almighty. The waters of the river will dry up, and the riverbed will be parched and dry.”

FAIL: The river mentioned here is the Nile which never dried up and is still one of Egypt’s greatest natural resource.

Doesn't mean it won't get fulfilled.

As I've said so many times - we tend to know if a statement is supposed to be taken literally, when it has been scientifically or historically reaffirmed.

Like - how did we know we're supposed to take it literally when the Bible describes the universe to be expanding?
Or that there are fountains in the ocean floor?
Or that the snake did not slither on its belly before it was cursed?

And some prophecies have not happened.............................. yet!

The first part of chapter 19 contains the main oracle against Egypt in the form of a poem. Isaiah describes the Lord's coming judgment against Egypt in the three areas of her supposed great strength.

These are the religious life of the people, the economic bounty produced by the Nile River, and her international reputation for great wisdom and insight (Isaiah 19:1–15).

Oh yeah............................I get more than just the drift..............................that you did go on, and on, and on...................but...............
.........................FAILED.
😁

Last edited:

The first segment details God's impending judgment against ancient peoples for sin and idolatry (Isaiah 1—35).
The second part of Isaiah briefly explains a failed assault on Jerusalem during the rule of Hezekiah (Isaiah 36—39).
The final chapters predict Israel's rescue from Babylonian captivity (Isaiah 40—48), the promised Messiah (Isaiah 49—57), and the final glory of Jerusalem and God's people (Isaiah 58—66).

As I've said so many times - we tend to know if a statement is supposed to be taken literally, when it has been scientifically or historically reaffirmed.

Like - how did we know we're supposed to take it literally when the Bible describes the universe to be expanding?

The first part of chapter 19 contains the main oracle against Egypt in the form of a poem. Isaiah describes the Lord's coming judgment against Egypt in the three areas of her supposed great strength.

These are the religious life of the people, the economic bounty produced by the Nile River, and her international reputation for great wisdom and insight (Isaiah 19:1–15).

Oh yeah............................I get more than just the drift..............................that you did go on, and on, and on...................but...............
😁

thanks again Tosca. you saved us ins lots of typing.

this is all a dodge the Devil uses to get people off the path to seek God. they don't know that of course, sadly they DO find out.

blessings. 3 weeks

1051_21.gif...a few will find God. be the few

thanks again Tosca. you saved us ins lots of typing.

this is all a dodge the Devil uses to get people off the path to seek God. they don't know that of course, sadly they DO find out.

blessings. 3 weeks

View attachment 67499621...a few will find God. be the few

No devil. Why do you insist on blaming the devil instead of taking responsibility for your own actions?

CANADA had decided not to sell any weapons to Israel.

That's one sure way of ensuring Israel is defeated by Hamas and IRAN.
If all so-called "allies" of Israel follow suit, and do the same...................Israel is on her own.

Reference to his appearance after the resurrection, not to his second coming.

Ezekiel 30:10-11 “This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will put an end to the hordes of Egypt by the hand of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon. He and his army – the most ruthless of nations – will be brought in to destroy the land. They will draw their swords against Egypt and fill the land with the slain.”

CANADA had decided not to sell any weapons to Israel.

That's one sure way of ensuring Israel is defeated by Hamas and IRAN.
If all so-called "allies" of Israel follow suit, and do the same...................Israel is on her own.

well Canada doesn't get it, their PM is a castro look alike some say; makes me wonder how canada has allowed this guy to hang out at the top. of course Dee Cee is full of criminals, and we have an Inept one 'leading us' at the top of the list.

the devil sure has his own ways of leading the Lefties et al over the cliff and laughing as they splatter below. he has been at it for thousands of years.

in other End Times news, this one gets First Prize today. and new york is at it again, why do people live there, makes me wonder? but they do, some say...

Fed-up homeowner arrested after tense standoff with squatters ‘stealing’ $1M house she inherited from parents

A New York City property owner recently ended up in handcuffs following a fiery standoff with alleged squatters who she has been trying to boot from her family’s home, tense footage shows.

Adele Andaloro, 47, was nabbed after changing the locks last month on the $1 million home in Flushing, Queens, that she says she inherited from her parents when they died, ABC’s Eyewitness News reported.

“It’s enraging,” the homeowner said of the squatter saga.

“It’s not fair that I, as the homeowner, have to be going through this.”

well here it is, the new york picture of Shame for today. the office should know better, but probably has no Clue that this is wrong i suppose. but maybe she does, and like the nazi excuse: 'just doing my job' comes into play huh....

squatter-standoff-fair-i-homeowner-78629116.jpg

well there you go people, today's first dooomz newz for your wake up today call, to those still claiming a pulse or common sense.

another web site picked up the story...

most people have not had enuf yet, so this will continue the Devil promises. enjoy the end of your Freedom as the WEF has 'plans' for you, most lefties love their slavery and you WILL get it.

blessings, 3 weeks

Netanyahu CANCELS Israeli diplomatic trip to Washington after the US refuses to veto United Nations resolution calling for Gaza ceasefire over Ramadan

Minutes before the resolution was carried by 14 votes to zero, Netanyahu told Israeli news media that the visit would not happen if Washington failed to veto it.

MSN

What's that supposed to mean?

Well, having been a Christian for 20 years I suspect what he's saying is that you, collectively, are not trustworthy.

EVEN IF you buy the Bible Bullshit & Miracle mayhem and madness there's another problem.

Priests and Pastors who get a pass on raping children. And are then protected and hidden by the church.

No other religion has this problem

But it doesn't stop there. All the most famous preachers are billionaires! They got there off the backs of peasants by fear mongering to feed their greed.....Jesus commanded his follows to remain in poverty and if "a man should need your coat, give him your cloak also."

See, Jesus rocks!

But today it would be the likes of you playing Pharisee demanding his crucifixion for smoking dope with hippies and walking around with his shit off.....on water of course

Nicely done!

You know that bible!!!!

😁
Nicely done!

You know that bible!!!!

you can learn some Prophecy; so i included some Poetry from Tosca above.

enjoy.

1173_03.gif...common site perhaps after april 8, which is just the beginning

Last edited:
Last edited:
ISRAEL STANDS ISOLATED

Israel isolated as UN security council demands immediate ceasefire in Gaza

Israeli PM cancels White House visit by two ministers and says US ‘abandoned its policy in the UN’ after abstaining on vote

www.theguardian.com
www.theguardian.com

What happens if Israel does not heed the UN call for ceasefire?

What does this have to do with anything?

good question watsup.

i answered this question in another thread, but basically the answer is according to Bible Prophecy: Everything.

in the end this should kick off a Series of End Times wars, culminating in the Ezekiel 37 war and the Armageddon war.

eventually Israel will NOT ceasefire in gaza according to the prophetic Obadiah gaza prophecy. Israel has been given all the land by God and will get it all, one chunk at a time.

the UN vote i feel opens the Door for the rest of End Times prophecy to kick off in Israel like the April 8 Eclipse does here in usa

well sure a unique opinion of mine, and should be Interesting how it all pans out.

the UN vote will embolden hezbollah and surrounding nations to attack Israel for the Psalm 83 war; Israel cleans their clock in that one resulting in a huge Land acquisition.

Damascus doesn't like that either, so they lose in the Isaiah 17 war where Damascus is flattened in One Night: all gone.

this Irks the russians and arabs so they come down to fight the Ezekiel 37 war, which will be huge. however God destroys most of the russian/arab army and they run away.

eventually the whole world jumps in at the end of The Tribulation with the Armageddon war; the Lord stops the Armageddon invasion saving Israel. from there it will be 1000 years of peace world wide in the Millennium period of Prophecy.

for me, i pay more attention to what the Bible says will happen than what the Dooomz news says will happen. same thing with april 8, i feel God is sending a message that most reject. sure almost like a Holiday, until it isn't.

blessings, April 8 and beyond.

Truthfully, all I really knew was how to type "failed Bible prophesies " into Google.

there are no 'failed bible prophecies'.

only failed bible prophets; sometimes i know from experience we may interpret prophecy a certain way and still miss what is said.

i feel that april 8 is Dooomz and Toast for usa, but i hope i am wrong.

after the Baltimore Bridge incident i think i am More Right than wrong however....

Multiple intel sources: Baltimore bridge collapse was an “absolutely brilliant strategic attack” on US critical infrastructure - most likely cyber - & our intel agencies know it. In information warfare terms, they just divided the US along the Mason Dixon line exactly like the Civil War.

Second busiest strategic roadway in the nation for hazardous material now down for 4-5 years - which is how long they say it will take to recover. Bridge was built specifically to move hazardous material - fuel, diesel, propane gas, nitrogen, highly flammable materials, chemicals and oversized cargo that cannot fit in the tunnels - that supply chain now crippled.

Make no mistake: this was an extraordinary attack in terms of planning, timing & execution.

The two critical components on that bridge are the two load-bearing pylons on each end, closest to the shore. They are bigger, thicker and deeper than anything else. These are the anchor points and they knew that hitting either one one of them would be a fatal wound to the integrity of the bridge.

Half a mile of bridge went in the river - likely you will have to build a new one. Also caused so much damage to the structural integrity of the bottom concrete part that you cannot see & won’t know until they take the wreckage apart. Structural destruction likely absolute.

Attack perfectly targeted.

“They have figured out how to bring us down. As long as you stay away from the teeth of the US military, you can pick the US apart. We are arrogant and ignorant - lethal combination. Obama said they would fundamentally change America and they did. We are in a free-fall ride on a roller coaster right now - no brakes - just picking up speed.”

there are no 'failed bible prophecies'.

only failed bible prophets; sometimes i know from experience we may interpret prophecy a certain way and still miss what is said.

i feel that april 8 is Dooomz and Toast for usa, but i hope i am wrong.
When April 8 comes and goes and nothing happens, we can call that a spectacularly, but unsurprisingly, failed "prophesy." Which is basically all so called prophesies too.

Back
Top Bottom