• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:955] End Times Prophecies: Are they lining up to be fulfilled?

Wow, I didn't realize that it's National Empanada Day. That alone is a reason why Christian Gods would never schedule End Times for that day. Fire and brimstone are important, sure, but they're not empanadas.

As an aside, there is a Roman Goddess named Empanada. I'm fairly certain she will stand beside those of us who will fight to prevent the End Times.

good nite Phoenix, please think this thread over as it might be the Last Thread you will ever need.

april 8 will be here faster than you know.

have you prepared? do you understand the Implications of Bible Prophecy on your life?

take some time this Sunday at bible church where they might have a Mourner's Bench and Cry.

just Cry Phoenix over an open Bible; if you heart is right, the heavens above will open to a fresh acceptance from The Savior.

you move.

you life, c.gif...we will wait. the sands of time are about done, just be like this guy and run from your old Wicked Life and embrace eternal Life.

blessings. 3 weeks

good nite Phoenix, please think this thread over as it might be the Last Thread you will ever need.
Good night! I started another thread on savory breads that I believe will be more important for me than this one.
april 8 will be here faster than you know.

have you prepared? do you understand the Implications of Bible Prophecy on your life?
Yes, I bought tickets to a location in the zone of totality. I have a 800mm lens with a solar filter and on a crop APS body I'm hoping to get some decent shots. I got in quite a bit of practice in 2017 so at this point the main concern that I have are atmospheric conditions - I hope it's not overcast. As for Bible Prophecy, since that's mythological fiction I haven't bothered to read up on it, especially since the whole Noah-family-incest bit is, well, creepy. But, as mentioned previously, I've helped assemble a team of Gods to make sure everything goes smoothly on April 8.
take some time this Sunday at bible church where they might have a Mourner's Bench and Cry.

just Cry Phoenix over an open Bible; if you heart is right, the heavens above will open to a fresh acceptance from The Savior.
I thought about it and decided instead to cry over the possibility of a delicious empanada. I know a place that sells some amazing empanadas and I'll get a couple tomorrow morning. It'll be an excellent reminder of April 8.
you move.
I used the treadmill earlier today. Done. Your turn!
View attachment 67499387...we will wait. the sands of time are about done, just be like this guy and run from your old Wicked Life and embrace eternal Life.
1710821170167.png
blessings. 3 weeks
You as well. 5 weeks.

I still support Jesus' rule/kingdom...that will not change...

So do I.

Like I've said, it's not an issue of "either this or that."

Coincidentally, I'm on the book of Samuel - and Saul had just been made king by GOD (and made his first offense to God after serving only 2 years).

So do I.

I support Luke's rule/kingdom. Sure, he botched the narrative with Kylo Ren, but we can't deny his command of the Force. Had he not been busy saving Grogu, we wouldn't have had to deal with that nasty Flood / Noah / Incest business. Now that he's a Force Ghost and free to multitask, we can be confident that he will put the End Times in their place alongside Jar Jar and Vice-Admiral Holdo.

So do I.

Coincidentally, I'm on the book of Samuel - and Saul had just been made king by GOD (and made his first offense to God after serving only 2 years).

Yes, Jehovah allowed His people at that time to have kings among them because they insisted and we also know how that turned out...

"However, the people refused to listen to what Samuel told them, and they said: “No, we are determined to have a king over us." 1 Samuel 8:19

Israelite Kings. Initially Jehovah ruled Israel as an invisible King through various agencies, first through Moses and later through human Judges from Othniel to Samson. (Jg 8:23; 1Sa 12:12) Eventually the Israelites clamored for a king in order to be like the nations around them. (1Sa 8:5-8, 19) Under the legal provision embodied in the Law covenant for a divinely appointed human king, Jehovah appointed Saul of the tribe of Benjamin through the prophet Samuel. (De 17:14-20; 1Sa 9:15, 16; 10:21, 24) Because of disobedience and presumptuousness, Saul lost Jehovah’s favor and the opportunity to provide a dynasty of kings. (1Sa 13:1-14; 15:22-28) Turning then to the tribe of Judah, Jehovah selected David the son of Jesse to be the next king of Israel. (1Sa 16:13; 17:12) For faithfully supporting Jehovah’s worship and laws, David was privileged to establish a dynasty of kings. (2Sa 7:15, 16) The Israelites reached a peak of prosperity under the reign of Solomon, a son of David.—1Ki 4:25; 2Ch 1:15.

During the reign of Solomon’s son Rehoboam, the nation was split into two kingdoms. The first king of the northern, ten-tribe kingdom, generally spoken of as Israel, was Jeroboam the son of Nebat of the tribe of Ephraim. (1Ki 11:26; 12:20) Disobediently he turned the worship of his people to golden calves. For this sin he came under Jehovah’s disfavor. (1Ki 14:10, 16) A total of 20 kings ruled in the northern kingdom from 997 to 740 B.C.E., beginning with Jeroboam and ending with Hoshea the son of Elah. In the southern kingdom, Judah, 19 kings reigned from 997 to 607 B.C.E., beginning with Rehoboam and ending with Zedekiah. (Athaliah, a usurper of the throne and not a king, is not counted.)—See BURIAL, BURIAL PLACES; CHRONOLOGY.
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200002613

I take Jehovah God at His Word...

"I, Jehovah your God, am a God who requires exclusive devotion" Exodus 20:5
The footnote in the New American Bible says that he is “demanding exclusive allegiance.”

Good night! I started another thread on savory breads that I believe will be more important for me than this one.

well sure, the potential Calamity is about 3 weeks away; we can talk later about what i am learning. a disclaimer, i still don't know what is going to happen, prayer, fasting, repenting is indicated in these circumstances.

this morning i am watching a video on the New Madrid earthquake fault line, very frightening. you may want to look see; but something occurred to me concerning this Quake zone. those with Quake technology could easily set this area off April 8 using the Eclipse as cover.

you may not know but Quake tech has been around for awhile, many nations have that and is quite powerful equivalent to setting off noookes. it may be worthwhile to study this as i feel this technology will be used a whole lot during the Tribulation when christians are gone.

we can't help you then.

Yes, I bought tickets to a location in the zone of totality. I have a 800mm lens with a solar filter and on a crop APS body I'm hoping to get some decent shots. I got in quite a bit of practice in 2017 so at this point the main concern that I have are atmospheric conditions - I hope it's not overcast. As for Bible Prophecy, since that's mythological fiction I haven't bothered to read up on it, especially since the whole Noah-family-incest bit is, well, creepy. But, as mentioned previously, I've helped assemble a team of Gods to make sure everything goes smoothly on April 8.

a camera of such quality would be advisable for april 8, would you recommend some filters for the camera to safely take some shots of the sun? maybe some ND filters of some kind?

I thought about it and decided instead to cry over the possibility of a delicious empanada. I know a place that sells some amazing empanadas and I'll get a couple tomorrow morning. It'll be an excellent reminder of April 8.

I used the treadmill earlier today. Done. Your turn!

amen. stay healthy and holy; i use indoor and outdoor exercise equipment.

keep the faith people, this seems a good time of year for the Rapture to hit. kind of a double hit, with Eclipse, earthquakes, wars, basically enuf of everything the End Times scholars have warned about.

blessings. 3 weeks

You as well. 5 weeks.

what perhaps is 5 weeks?

let me leave this quake video for you. gonna be a Shaker....

blessing again. a whole lotta shaking going on

well sure, the potential Calamity is about 3 weeks away; we can talk later about what i am learning. a disclaimer, i still don't know what is going to happen, prayer, fasting, repenting is indicated in these circumstances.

this morning i am watching a video on the New Madrid earthquake fault line, very frightening. you may want to look see; but something occurred to me concerning this Quake zone. those with Quake technology could easily set this area off April 8 using the Eclipse as cover.

you may not know but Quake tech has been around for awhile, many nations have that and is quite powerful equivalent to setting off noookes. it may be worthwhile to study this as i feel this technology will be used a whole lot during the Tribulation when christians are gone.

we can't help you then.
No need to worry. Not only will I not be deploying my quake technology against the Christians in April, I don’t plan to use it before the year 2041. It is ready for use now, however I prefer to utilize the quake tech after the AI apocalypse has wrapped up.
camera of such quality would be advisable for april 8, would you recommend some filters for the camera to safely take some shots of the sun? maybe some ND filters of some kind?
Yes, except for totality a solar filter - effectively a ND100000 filter - is required. During totality, no filter is required.
amen. stay healthy and holy; i use indoor and outdoor exercise equipment.

keep the faith people, this seems a good time of year for the Rapture to hit. kind of a double hit, with Eclipse, earthquakes, wars, basically enuf of everything the End Times scholars have warned about.
Don’t forget about the AI Apocalypse.
what perhaps is 5 weeks
The thing you thought would be in 3 weeks. Jesus and I decided to push it back two weeks to better accommodate our busy schedules.

No need to worry. Not only will I not be deploying my quake technology against the Christians in April, I don’t plan to use it before the year 2041. It is ready for use now, however I prefer to utilize the quake tech after the AI apocalypse has wrapped up.

i checked with my AI bot and surprisingly it did admit that we are able to create artificial earthquakes. something like that i wasn't sure the Bot would admit to for national security reasons, but it did as indicated below.

there are other technologies used and it makes me wonder who may employ them come april 8. the bible speaks of earthquakes as a Sign in the End times; the Madrid quake is just waiting to blow as well as other fault lines. basically an under earth Toaster waiting to happen; perhaps get an RV of some sort to survive what is coming.

Yes, except for totality a solar filter - effectively a ND100000 filter - is required. During totality, no filter is required.

thanks, i looked it up and you are correct. i may even have a ND filter but probably not one that good to use.

thanks. yeah i have forgotten about it today; but this is a subject many Bible Scholars mention that will be used by the Anti-Christ to control your shortened life cradle to grave.

i saw an article and video on that and need to dig that up for you.

eh, you seem to understand a lot concerning these issues; perhaps you are a Closet Bible Prophecy believer? if so, come on out and let us know; this IS the forum for us types to kinda hunker down together.

The thing you thought would be in 3 weeks. Jesus and I decided to push it back two weeks to better accommodate our busy schedules.

probably not, this thing is 'set in stone' so to speak. please hit the Mourner's Bench this week end if you recall my earlier advice.

blessings. 3 weeks.

Can earthquakes be caused by human activity?​

Yes, earthquakes can be caused by human activity. Human-induced earthquakes occur when human activities, such as mining, dam building, fracking, and fluid injection, trigger seismic events

. These activities can cause changes in stress and pressure within the Earth's crust, leading to the movement of faults and the occurrence of earthquakes. While many human-induced earthquakes are mild and don't cause significant damage, some can be serious and dangerous, with magnitudes as high as 7.9 on the Richter scale . https://you.com/search?q=earthquake...omSearchBar=true&tbm=youchat&chatMode=default

Yes, Jehovah allowed His people at that time to have kings among them because they insisted and we also know how that turned out...

"However, the people refused to listen to what Samuel told them, and they said: “No, we are determined to have a king over us." 1 Samuel 8:19

Yes, God has allowed it.........even though it turned out the way it did.
Despite the fiasco that Saul has done, GOD did not reverse His decision to allow it. He let it go on.

Even after David, Solomon, and practically most of the kings that came to the throne had committed offenses against God...............God did not revoke allowing people to have their kings and rulers.

In fact..................................after Saul, there had been a succession of kings and rulers all the way from those days to the present time.

Daniel was involved in politics!

What did Jesus teach?

Romans 13:1
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.

1 Tim 2:1-3
First of all, then, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men, for kings and all who are in authority, so that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity.

This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,

1 Peter 2:13-14
Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human institution, whether to a king as the one in authority, or to governors as sent by him for the punishment of evildoers and the praise of those who do right.

Last edited:
Yes, God has allowed it.........even though it turned out the way it did.
GOD did not reverse His decision to allow it. He let it go on.

In fact..................................after Saul, there had been a succession of kings and rulers all the way from those days to the present time.
Wrong...there are no kings/nobles/princes with God's people today...we have only one Leader...

"Neither be called leaders, for your Leader is one, the Christ." Matthew 23:10

Perhaps if you stopped posting your silly sarcasm you’d not be concerned with a crammed schedule. Time means nothing to Jesus but he’s eternal. You have a short time span on this earth. Don’t waste it!

Wrong...there are no kings/nobles/princes with God's people today...we have only one Leader...

What did Jesus teach?

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.

First of all, then, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men, for kings and all who are in authority, so that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity.

Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human institution, whether to a king as the one in authority, or to governors as sent by him for the punishment of evildoers and the praise of those who do right.

What did Jesus teach?

I do that...I live a peaceful life, with the proper respect for authorities/law...I pray for that to continue as long as possible, until Jesus takes over...Jesus is still my Leader...

You're taking Matthew 23 out of context.
Here is the context.

He's referring to RELIGIOUS LEADERS (the Rabbis)!

Matthew 23

A Warning Against Hypocrisy

23 Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples:
2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat.
3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.
4 They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.

5 “Everything they do is done for people to see: They make their phylacteries[a] wide and the tassels on their garments long;
6 they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues;

7 they love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and to be called ‘Rabbi’ by others.

8 “But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers.
9 And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.
10 Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Messiah.
11 The greatest among you will be your servant.
12 For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

Even political leaders must have fear of GOD.
Nations, are supposed to have fear of GOD.

I do that...I live a peaceful life, with the proper respect for authorities/law...I pray for that to continue as long as possible, until Jesus takes over...Jesus is still my Leader...

You're praying for our political leaders..................

So, what's the problem?

You're praying for our political leaders..................

So, what's the problem?
I will never vote for one...ever...my vote went for the Kingdom of God, 48 years ago, when I dedicated my life to Him...

I will never vote for one...ever...my vote went for the Kingdom of God, 48 years ago, when I dedicated my life to Him...

You do what you think is best for you.

I don't think anyone here is saying you have to vote.
If you don't want to exercise your right to vote (for whatever reason you may have).................that's your free will in practice.

God didn't say, "You don't have to lift a finger. Things will be different in the Kingdom of God on earth."
Instead, He instructed us to help the oppressed and the vulnerable.
If our votes can make a difference in alleviating the sufferings of the vulnerable (like in the case of abortion), or putting our nation to follow as close to the guidelines of GOD.....................can you explain your position in not voting?

Last edited:
You do what you think is best for you.

I don't think anyone here is saying you have to vote.
If you don't want to exercise your right to vote (for whatever reason you may have).................that's your free will in practice.
Thank you...

Government is not man-made invention.
It came from GOD.

No such thing as "separation of Church ABRAHAMIC GOD and state."

The Bible says that “The authorities that exist have been established by God” (Romans 13:1).

This means that government is not a human invention, but God designed it and established it for our good.
This is one reason I believe we have a God-given obligation to vote, and to work in other ways for our society.

The biblical concept of authority is hierarchical. At the top of the hierarchy is God.
All authority rests ultimately in God, and there is no authority invested in any institution or in any person except through the delegation of that authority from God.
Any authority that I have in any area of my life is a derived, appointed, and delegated authority. It is not intrinsic but extrinsic. It is given ultimately by the One who has inherent authority.
Within this hierarchy structure, God the Father gives all authority on heaven and earth to Christ, His Son (Matt. 28:18). God has enthroned Christ as the King of kings.

So if Christ is the prime minister of the universe, it means that all the kings of this world have a King who reigns over them and that all the earthly lords have a superior Lord to whom they are accountable.

can you explain your position in not voting?
I look to Jesus' example, as we are instructed to follow in his footsteps...when they looked for him to make him king, he fled to the mountains...

"Then Jesus, knowing that they were about to come and seize him to make him king, withdrew again to the mountain all alone." John 6:15

Jesus wanted no part of earthly kingdoms for good reason...

"Jesus answered: “My Kingdom is no part of this world." John 18:36

As we should be...

"If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because you are no part of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, for this reason the world hates you." John 15:19

"I have given your word to them, but the world has hated them, because they are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world...They are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world." John 17:14,16

I look to Jesus' example, as we are instructed to follow in his footsteps...when they looked for him to make him king, he fled to the mountains...

"Then Jesus, knowing that they were about to come and seize him to make him king, withdrew again to the mountain all alone." John 6:15

Jesus wanted no part of earthly kingdoms for good reason...

"Jesus answered: “My Kingdom is no part of this world." John 18:36

As we should be...

"If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because you are no part of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, for this reason the world hates you." John 15:19

"I have given your word to them, but the world has hated them, because they are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world...They are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world." John 17:14,16

He didn't want no part of being king...................because He didn't come here to become King at that time.
He had a mission to do.

He came to us for one reason only. To fulfill the prophecy of the Messiah.

it's not the people who'll decide what He must do!

Government is not man-made invention.
It came from GOD.

No such thing as "separation of Church ABRAHAMIC GOD and state."

The Bible says that “The authorities that exist have been established by God” (Romans 13:1).

This means that government is not a human invention, but God designed it and established it for our good.
This is one reason I believe we have a God-given obligation to vote, and to work in other ways for our society.

The biblical concept of authority is hierarchical. At the top of the hierarchy is God.
All authority rests ultimately in God, and there is no authority invested in any institution or in any person except through the delegation of that authority from God.
Any authority that I have in any area of my life is a derived, appointed, and delegated authority. It is not intrinsic but extrinsic. It is given ultimately by the One who has inherent authority.
Within this hierarchy structure, God the Father gives all authority on heaven and earth to Christ, His Son (Matt. 28:18). God has enthroned Christ as the King of kings.

So if Christ is the prime minister of the universe, it means that all the kings of this world have a King who reigns over them and that all the earthly lords have a superior Lord to whom they are accountable.

Yet, Satan is the ruler of this world...the politics, the secular, the business side, the media...they are all a part of this world...

Yet, Satan is the ruler of this world...the politics, the secular, the business side, the media...they are all a part of this world...

Satan is everywhere. He even infiltrated the garden of Eden!

And Satan will try to make evil of something that is not - even deceiving us from doing what we can to make the world as close to God as we can, by choosing the right leaders with policies that are righteous in God's eyes.

Satan has only one agenda: to undermine the Word of God.
You bet Satan's got every trick up his sleeves depending on the personality of the person he tries to deceive.
He knows how to attack the very religious and devout. He knows how to attack the fretful, or the doubtful, etc..,

And Satan will try to make evil of something that is not - even deceiving us from doing what we can to make the world as close to God as we can, by choosing the right leaders with policies that are righteous in God's eyes.

You bet Satan's got every trick up his sleeves depending on the personality of the person he tries to deceive.
He knows how to attack the very religious and devout. He knows how to attack the fretful, or the doubtful, etc..,

There is no Satan. You are believing a myth. People are responsible for their own actions. Blaming their actions on a mythical creature is hiding behind a fable.

Abd Satan will try to make evil of something that is not - even deceiving us from doing what we can to make the world as close to God as we can, by choosing the right leaders with policies that are righteous in God's eyes.

Only Jesus can/will do that...no man can...

"Do not put your trust in princes
Nor in a son of man, who cannot bring salvation.
His spirit goes out, he returns to the ground;
On that very day his thoughts perish." Psalm 146:3,4

Back
Top Bottom