• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#23,579]Ukraine War Thread

"There was no chance they could enter Belarus," Lukashenko said. "So they took a turn and headed to the Ukraine-Russia border."

"With tens of billions of dollars in fresh funding, the US Defence Department could send a lot of weapons to Ukraine – and soon."

"In protest against the torture and interrogation of members of the organization, the militants promise to carry out a new terrorist attack on Russia."

"There was no chance they could enter Belarus," Lukashenko said. "So they took a turn and headed to the Ukraine-Russia border."

Yep. Lushstinko contradicted his boyfriend. I hope he has a high tolerance for Polonium-210

Ukraine shoots down 26 of 28 launched ShahDUD drones in attack

Production at Russian Kuibyshev oil refinery (hit last week by Ukraine) completely shut down

Medical equipment collected by British church arrives in Ukraine

Belgorod residents protect vehicles from drone damage...with blankets, rugs and plywood (not the brightest bunch)

Oh no. Bad idea. Russia and water crossings in Ukraine? *Sigh* They never learn

"In protest against the torture and interrogation of members of the organization, the militants promise to carry out a new terrorist attack on Russia."
Do something good for a change. Take out Putin and his cronies.

Interesting:

A Russian-backed "propaganda" network has been broken up for spreading anti-Ukraine stories and paying unnamed European politicians, according to authorities in several countries.

How many more are on “the take”?

Ukrainian channel 24, located here--

--currently reports that overnight many kamikaze drone attacks occurred throughout Ukraine. The list of the regions attacked is long and includes Kharkiv, Dnipro, and Lviv.

I believe that it is widely understood that Kyiv's air defenses are far superior to all other Ukrainian cities, and so recently russian strategy appears to be concentrating more than usual on attacking areas with lighter defense.

"In a country [Ukraine] that no one can find on a map, hardly"

MTG-speak translated into English:

"I, MTG, can't find Ukraine on a map, and so I know that my constituents can't either, so I am once again going to weaponize my stupidity and connect with my voters in one fell swoop."

"A US Army general said the age of the towed artillery cannon may be coming to an end and suggested the prioritization of other, more mobile options."

"Vladimir Putin has said that Russian forces will destroy any F-16s delivered to Ukraine from its NATO allies "wherever they are," while at the same time insisting that Moscow had no intention of attacking any country in the alliance."

"The Russian Orthodox Church has approved a document that deems President Vladimir Putin's full-scale invasion of Ukraine a "Holy War."

Patriarch Kirill is substantively no different than an Iranian Mullah sucking up to the Supreme Leader.

"A US Army general said the age of the towed artillery cannon may be coming to an end and suggested the prioritization of other, more mobile options."

"Vladimir Putin has said that Russian forces will destroy any F-16s delivered to Ukraine from its NATO allies "wherever they are," while at the same time insisting that Moscow had no intention of attacking any country in the alliance."

"The Russian Orthodox Church has approved a document that deems President Vladimir Putin's full-scale invasion of Ukraine a "Holy War."

Patriarch Kirill is substantively no different than an Iranian Mullah sucking up to the Supreme Leader.
I'd say there is even less daylight between Russian Orthodox hierarchy and Putin than between the average Mullah and Khameini. The Church is simply another branch of the Putin regime.

Don't remember where I saw this, might have been on this thread, but I wanted to share it. I thought it was pretty clever of the Ukrainians to do this.

Ukraine has deployed a network of thousands of mobile phones mounted on 6ft poles across the country, functioning as part of a wider sensor network called to counter drone and missile threats. These mobile phones, equipped with basic acoustic sensors and supplemented by AI, analyze environmental sounds to identify potential aerial attacks.

From what I understand from a Russian on another political forum, living in Canada, Kirill is former KGB or FSB? Perhaps he still is and being in the clergy is a cover?

Last edited:

And the Pro-Russian screechers here wonder why Ukraine cracked down on the ROC.

From what I understand from a Russian on another political forum, living in Canada, Kirill is former KGB or FSB? Perhaps he still is and being in the clergy is a cover?

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! You win the door prize.

Geneva (AFP) – The Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill, a strong supporter of President Vladimir Putin, worked for Soviet intelligence while living in Switzerland in the 1970s, Swiss newspapers reported, citing declassified archives.

Interesting:

A Russian-backed "propaganda" network has been broken up for spreading anti-Ukraine stories and paying unnamed European politicians, according to authorities in several countries.

How many more are on “the take”?
Last year, the EU had Qatar Gate. Not much news since

Back
Top Bottom