• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:213] Kari Lake Surrenders in Defamation Lawsuit

She is a lying sociopath at this point, and that should scare anyone with any common sense.
I guess that makes her qualified to be President. We have a lying sociopath sitting in the Oval Office.

I guess that makes her qualified to be President. We have a lying sociopath sitting in the Oval Office.
only in your twisted MAGA word.

Why is Kari aiding and abetting the death or our First Amendment?

Unsubstantiated lawsuits appear to be the thing these days on both sides.
The defamation suit against Kari Lake was not at all over unsubstantiated evidence and reason.

She knew it.

The point is ALL politicians lie. Democrats are jumping on this in their usual self-righteous pearl-clutching indignation phony charade.
sigh.
If you believe it is just Democrats jumping on the Kari Lake mess you really are not familiar with the issue in Arizona.

I take it you are ok with "politicians" lying. Your excuse of well the Dems do it is not a reason for someone who wanted to be Governor and now a Senator to lie and be given a pass.
Seems you also are admitting that Trump lies, since he is a politician. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

The proof is this is standard procedure these days against MAGA.
That's not proof at all. That is merely the opinion of an anonymous poster at a small, outdated political message board on the internet.

sigh.
If you believe it is just Democrats jumping on the Kari Lake mess you really are not familiar with the issue in Arizona.

I take it you are ok with "politicians" lying. Your excuse of well the Dems do it is not a reason for someone who wanted to be Governor and now a Senator to lie and be given a pass.
Seems you also are admitting that Trump lies, since he is a politician. :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Yes, Trump lies. Does Joe Biden lie?

Isn't that the truth, but as we can see....
There are
OIP.8fV-D9E6ByhSlLvqeEH6JwHaKh

Yes, Trump lies. Does Joe Biden lie?
yes, Biden has lied. Are you ok with politicians lying?

Now back to the OP. Kari Lake defamed the Maricopa Country Recorder who is also a Republican. She knows it. Her reason to not fighting the case is she knows she made false and harmful statements against Richer.

Oh yeah, republicans are the only ones who accuse elections of being stolen, huh.
Trump committed a conspiracy to defraud the United States by pushing slates of fake electors to issue fraudulent electoral certificates in an effort to disenfranchise the voting public on behalf of Trump.
Now that's funny.
There’s nothing funny about a twice-impeached traitor ex-president being supported by anti-democratic terrorists. What happened leading up to and on January 6th was atrocious.

Now back to the OP. Kari Lake defamed the Maricopa Country Recorder who is also a Republican. She knows it. Her reason to not fighting the case is she knows she made false and harmful statements against Richer.
Do you think the truth and reason matter to this poster?

Yes, She admitted it, is going to pay, and it's over. Now democrats can no longer use this for political purposes. That was the purpose and that's why she settled. Democrats did the same thing to Governor Palin and Trump. The guy is a republican in name only. Kinda like Cheney.

Yes, She admitted it, is going to pay, and it's over. Now democrats can no longer use this for political purposes. That was the purpose and that's why she settled. Democrats did the same thing to Governor Palin and Trump. The guy is a republican in name only. Kinda like Cheney.
so tired of people stating a republican is a RINO because they do something against a candidate they like.

Might as well say Lake and Trump are not Republicans.

If her actual goal was to keep her defamatory remarks from being used against her "for political purposes",

wouldn't it seem smarter and more efficient just to avoid making the defamatory remarks in the first place?

You make it sound like Lake is not one to think things through very far or very well.

An election wasn't stolen from a MAGAt loser? Are we sure one of them is indicating that? :ROFLMAO:

Kari Lake channels Trump and Alex Jones, turns defamation loss into a win​

Kari Lake’s decision means she will not contest the allegations made by Richer that she lied about him, something she was all blustery and in-your-face about for months and months.​

As soon as Kari Lake threw in the towel in the defamation lawsuit she’s facing from Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer, she started her victory dance.
It begins by playing the victim.
Lake’s decision means she will not contest the allegations made by Richer that she lied about him, something she was all blustery and in-your-face about for months and months.
Richer and his family were threatened by wackos who were instigated by Lake’s unfounded conspiracy claims, which she claimed was her free speech right.
Now, she’s admitting it wasn’t. She’s admitting it was Richer telling the truth, not her.

Okay I've seen this multiple times already from you. "bOTHSIdEs!!!!!!!!!!!"

Couple things to note about that.
  1. It's a silly way to try and excuse behavior of your side
  2. No one believes you are objective enough to make such observations.

😂

I thought Kari Lake was enjoyable to watch presenting her facts. Kari made me believe that she was only adopting the parts of Trump that were true and substantiated. I probably would still enjoy her ramblings' still knowing she was false.

I found Kari on YouTube.

//

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom