• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:213] Kari Lake Surrenders in Defamation Lawsuit

I think she's great. I think Kari and Christi Noem should President and VP.

I'm sure you do. They're still clowns.

She'll tell them what they want to hear to get them off her ass. It won't hurt her politically.
Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

Mycroft posted a true statement!!!!!!!!!!!! Then describes the cult perfectly.

Give that man the golden bait box!

Check out this pathetic gaslight whopper she's going with...

Like I said in the OP. She's just going to keep on lying out of court. I hope he keeps suing her as she does.

She is a complete pile of shit.

Do democrat politicians lie?

Do you know who is involved in this case? Has nothing to do with Democrats. You are trying to derail the discussion.
The Maricopa County Recorder is a Republican. So is Lake.

Kari Lake has made false and misleading statements since she began running for Governor of Arizona. She has yet to back up her statements about election fraud with evidence she claimed she had. Sounds similar to claims by someone else who has been saying rigged/stolen election.

Last edited:
Do you know who is involved in this case? Has nothing to do with Democrats. You are trying to derail the discussion.
The Maricopa County Recorder is a Republican. So is Lake.

Kari Lake has made false and misleading statements since she began running for Governor of Arizona. She has yet to back up her statements about election fraud with evidence she claimed she had. Sounds similar to claims by someone else who has been saying rigged/stolen election.
The point is ALL politicians lie. Democrats are jumping on this in their usual self-righteous pearl-clutching indignation phony charade.

The point is ALL politicians lie. Democrats are jumping on this in their usual self-righteous pearl-clutching indignation phony charade.
No, the only ones lying about election losses like this are MAGA traitors who would take away our right to vote.

I would think the scared ones are the ones feeling the need to lie about their election losses.
Oh yeah, republicans are the only ones who accuse elections of being stolen, huh.

That isn't the point because there are no Democrats involved in this thread's topic. If you want to start a thread how Democrat politicians may lie to you, that would be a different subject.

Of course. Strong conservative women scare democrat men.
Well I'm definitely not scared so there must not be any strong conservative women around.

That isn't the point because there are no Democrats involved in this thread's topic. If you want to start a thread how Democrat politicians may lie to you, that would be a different subject.
I don't need to start another thread to give an opinion on this topic.

Update....So Kari scares democrat men AND women.
She is a lying sociopath at this point, and that should scare anyone with any common sense.

Back
Top Bottom