• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Value Shift in America

Donald is anything but law and order. Supporting him is bad for America. It's like saying crooks can go free.
So you haven't heard of Lizbeth Medina? Laken Riley? No? Sure ya have...

Why is Trump's BFF continually talking about using nuclear weapons? Can't he fly over there and kiss him and make him feel all better?
No idea what you are talking about. I was countering a hysterical point with a hysterical point.

This entirely the fault of American society...........especially the GOPers out there......

View attachment 67501317

Great cartoon....

But it misses something important...

The criminal George W. Bush who lied about Weapons of Mass destruction, convinced you and all other Americans and waged war so he and his pals could profit. Bush made WAR AMERICA'S NUMBER ONE BUSINESS.

He's the criminal.

Great cartoon....

But it misses something important...

The criminal George W. Bush who lied about Weapons of Mass destruction, convinced you and all other Americans and waged war so he and his pals could profit. Bush made WAR AMERICA'S NUMBER ONE BUSINESS.

He's the criminal.
???? Profit from war is centuries old------nothing new.

Bush knew the war would keep him in office. No----I knew it was BS from the start, and I knew young people would die for nothing. I said it in front of 20 people I play cards with, and I , nor they, will forget it.....

???? Profit from war is centuries old------nothing new.

Bush knew the war would keep him in office. No----I knew it was BS from the start, and I knew young people would die for nothing. I said it in front of 20 people I play cards with, and I , nor they, will forget it.....

I said it to a demonstration of about 2,000 people who damn near rushed the stage.

It was dangerous to be an American in Canada at that time.

Back
Top Bottom