• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Value Shift in America

Just wait...
I ask of you a very simple question
Did you think for one minute that you are alone
And is your suffering a privilege you share only
Or did you think that everybody else feels completely at home
Just wait
Just wait
Just wait
And it will come

This entirely the fault of American society...........especially the GOPers out there......

View attachment 67501317
LOL. Yeah the democrats no longer support our country, our border, our laws, no longer believe in being responsible or in consequences for bad actions. They are not pro family, not pro women, not pro military, not pro children. In fact they only thing they are for is anything that destroys the nation, families, religion, the Constitution and law and order.

LOL. Yeah the democrats no longer support our country, our border, our laws, no longer believe in being responsible or in consequences for bad actions. They are not pro family, not pro women, not pro military, not pro children. In fact they only thing they are for is anything that destroys the nation, families, religion, the Constitution and law and order.

You rant like a man that saves his own urine.

I ask of you a very simple question
Did you think for one minute that you are alone
And is your suffering a privilege you share only
Or did you think that everybody else feels completely at home
Just wait
Just wait
Just wait
And it will come
That is like... three questions.

LOL. Yeah the democrats no longer support our country
They did Jan. 6th???
, our border
?? they offered the GOP their border bill
, our laws
I thought it was Trump in Court and guilty of sexual assault, etc, etc
, no longer believe in being responsible or in consequences for bad actions
is Trump a dem??
. They are not pro family,
??????? where's THAT come from??
not pro women,
?????? Dems are the only party that IS
not pro military
Dems don't insult our soldiers
, not pro children.
??????? GOP wants all benefits taken from kids

You rant like a man that saves his own urine.
Shall we all save our urine? Does that turn you on? I doubt you should drink it but...whatever floats your boat...

Libbies continually attack the messengers yet rarely attack the message. I believe they think that's "debate". Either that or their message is so deplorable...

That insults and accusations are their only recourse.

Shall we all save our urine? Does that turn you on? I doubt you should drink it but...whatever floats your boat...
Drinking your own urine can hydrate you for an extra day or two, saving your life.

Like I said...no arguments...just BS.
I suppose I should thank you for proving my point.
And you just proved mine. The irony is just too rich.

Donald is anything but law and order. Supporting him is bad for America. It's like saying crooks can go free.

We have to support our institutions that serve society. No institutions, it all falls apart. After all, we live in societies. We are not a bunch of loners.

We are in this world together. We self govern our nation together. We have to work together.

It's dumb to say our guy wins or it was rigged. With no proof! That's selfish and dumb.

Calling an election a potato doesn't make the election a potato. Anybody can call an election a potato. Anybody can say it was rigged.

That's no reason to attack the government just because some people were wrong and their sweet talking con man lost.

That's a dumb as saying a pandemic is no threat. Which is really dumb because it killed a lot of people.

I meant the actual Atomic Bomb
Why is Trump's BFF continually talking about using nuclear weapons? Can't he fly over there and kiss him and make him feel all better?

Back
Top Bottom