• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump V Clinton - Who won the debate? [W:552]

Trump V ClintonWho won the debate?

• Total voters
Clinton won, IMO.

She was entirely more prepared for this debate than he was, and she preformed much better than Trump did.

Maybe next time, Trump. Maybe next time.

I'll be interested to see who the polls show as the winner. The pundits are all going for Hillary, but that doesn't really much in the grand scheme of things.

I think Trump actually did better than I expected. I won't deny that he allowed Hillary to lead him down a lot of bad rabbit holes, however.

For an amateur he didn't do too bad. Its difficult to not go down rabbit holes when debating, and lets face it Trump has ADD, and going down rabbit holes are his thing. I expect the next one for him to improve dramatically, except for the ADD. He will still go down a couple rabbit holes but not as many next way around.

Clinton boot stomped him.

It's what I do;
I tell simple truths, and I sit back and revel in the accolades and compliments.

I'm an entertainer.
:shock:

yeah, I have seen it before :mrgreen:

I thought Hillary didn't look like she felt well, tbh. She actually looked kind of woozy at several points.

His energy really did seem to flag towards the end.
I would say Hillary won, but few minds are going to be changed.
Although the Donald's ADD may become an issue.

I think he may have mis-timed the rails of blow he snorted before going on stage.

Sniff sniff sniff.

I sort of would expect that from a hard core Hillary supporter but the polls I am seeing are not agreeing with you. I know one thing-Lester got trampled

....and most Hillary supporters watch 'way too much television.
Eating McDonald's Big Macs.

Waiting for the next check to arrive in the mailbox.

Just saying......
:(

You're confusing Clinton supporters with the low information dolts who support Trump in red state hell holes like Kentucky.

I sort of would expect that from a hard core Hillary supporter but the polls I am seeing are not agreeing with you. I know one thing-Lester got trampled

But, that isn't an answer.

I thought Hillary didn't look like she felt well, tbh. She actually looked kind of woozy at several points.

XANTAX I think was her companion on this debate. She sure looked medicated. neither one of them looked really bad or really good. the entire thing is best described as either mediocre or fair to middling

But, that isn't an answer.

you didn't ask a question so why would I answer. I merely responded to your comment which is based-IMHO-more on who you want to win than an accurate rendition of what happened

Yeah. That pretty much sums it up. He got caught out badly on a lot of his commonly known lies and the tax return thing made him look really, really bad. And if we was hoping to salvage any black support, you could hear toilets flushing the longer he talked about it.

and I think that cuts against Hillary. Most of those paying attention know that she's been practicing and he hasn't and it really came off as pretty much a draw.

its sort of what happened with Kerry v Bush. Everyone assume someone as ambitious as Kerry would have been a far better student at yale than Party Boy Bush and a better debater. IN reality, their grades were almost the same but that Hurt Kerry and as debaters, they were pretty even, and that hurt Kerry too because it looked like he spent far more time trying to be better in those areas than Bush and he wasn't

2 points here:
He should have been more aware of what she was doing and made his defenses much shorter like ... "Your campaign started the birther movement" ... and then go on to things she would have to defend.
When she wasn't giving him things he felt a need to defend, she sounded like a pure politician and THAT certainly might cut against her ... provided anyone was actually listening for content.

You're confusing Clinton supporters with the low information dolts who support Trump in red state hell holes like Kentucky.

The Clinton supporters including the rioters who scream about the cops and loot in their own neighborhoods? Hell holes-Chicago's crime areas, Detroit, Baltimore, etc

big Democrat strongholds. Kentucky is pretty safe. the only dangerous places in KY tend to be in areas where there are lots of Clinton supporters. Same with Ohio: the most dangerous places here are the ones that voted Obama at high levels in 12. The pro Romney suburbs and rural areas are really safe

2 points here:
He should have been more aware of what she was doing and made his defenses much shorter like ... "Your campaign started the birther movement" ... and then go on to things she would have to defend.
When she wasn't giving him things he felt a need to defend, she sounded like a pure politician and THAT certainly might cut against her ... provided anyone was actually listening for content.

That is what I saw too. Good point.

The Clinton supporters including the rioters who scream about the cops and loot in their own neighborhoods? Hell holes-Chicago's crime areas, Detroit, Baltimore, etc

big Democrat strongholds. Kentucky is pretty safe. the only dangerous places in KY tend to be in areas where there are lots of Clinton supporters. Same with Ohio: the most dangerous places here are the ones that voted Obama at high levels in 12. The pro Romney suburbs and rural areas are really safe

You have any evidence that rioters are voting for Clinton?

It's because she's been on her deathbed for 20 years. Luckily Donald was able to strongly sniffle his way through the debate.

you didn't ask a question so why would I answer. I merely responded to your comment which is based-IMHO-more on who you want to win than an accurate rendition of what happened

She slammed his ass on him rooting for the housing crisis, inheriting all his money, and his birther nonsense.

He just interrupted and denied all the facts. He looked crazy and unprepared, she looked calm and responsive. I don't want a president that is crazy and all over the place. Do you?

That's because he was worn out from bouncing around with his Adult ADD.

Most frustrating with Trump on that count, seems that he can't manage to finish a fully formed sentence before he jumps to the next partial thought.

Clinton had a series of cringe-worthy moments.

Trump? Anyone? Are you.... ? Dd you actually listen to that word salad? Whenever he referred to something with part of a name, did you know precisely what he was talking about and what the facts were? The guy just blabs. If he's called on it, he just insists something else was said.

This guy isn't a President. He's the angry man down at the corner, who had five too many

I don't think got trampled. I think got run over by a pair of buses, which then proceeded to back over him multiple times. I bet he feels like Wiley E Coyote after blowing himself up with the ACME dynamite.

In my opinion, they both lost. Trump and Clinton: utter wastes of oxygen.

Back
Top Bottom